God damn Sasaengs

A Little Love Won't Hurt

Chapter 6: God damn Sasaengs

 

 

 

 

The bus came to a stop. The doors opened. The driver yelled out, "WE'RE HERE KIDS!!" and honked the horn loudly until all the students woke up. Taehyung fell asleep on the window. He woke up with one eye open. He looked over to see Jungkook still sleeping on his shoulder. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he wanted to stay in this position longer. Sabrina got up pushed J-Hope out of the way. She saw Jungkook sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder.

 

"Yah! Kookie, wakeup! We're here." she said to him. She shook his body and he suddenly bolted up, "TAEHYUNG NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he yelled out. He was breathing hard and looked around. Taehyung was both shocked and surprised. He stared at Jungkook with his eyes wide open.

 

"Were you just dreaming about him?"  Sabrina asked him while laughing. Jungkook had forgotten that Taehyung was on the bus, let alone sitting right next to him. His face became extremely red and he got up and ran out the bus. Taehyung's mouth open slightly as he tried to mutter something out to Jungkook. The BTS crew kept laughing as they grabbed their bags and walked off the bus. Jungkook was crouched down burying his face in this hands. He was dying of embarrassment. Jimin walked up to him and ruffled his hair. Taehyung saw Jungkook crouched on the floor. He wanted to go talk to him but suddenly the female students started to crowd around BTS, blocking his view of him.

 

"Ugh, if this goes on for the next two days, I will end up killing somebody." Sabrina said while clenching her fists. Jungkook got up and took a deep breath. "I have never been so embarrassed in my life." he told his friends.

 

"What were you ever dreaming about?" Jimin asked as he put his arm around Jungkook's neck.

 

"Yeah... what DID you dream about?" Sabrina asked with one eyebrow raised. Jungkook just looked away, avoiding the question.

 

The campsite was a 5 minute hike down the trail. The students traveled in a pack. It was around 5 PM already. When they finally reached the campsite, everyone awed in amaze. It was a huge open space with a stream surrounding it. The trees were bright green, brightening up the area. The stream water was clean and clear. The sound of the water flowing mixed the sounds of wild animals mixed into one tune.

 

"Alright everybody, we're going to have to decide who goes with who. We're going to be having 5 separate mini campsites in this area. 8 people to each site." Namjoon explained to everybody.

 

"wow, he really is leader material." Jimin whispered. "Of course, he's a great leader." Jin replied.

 

"Okay, this is how it's gonna go. We have a cup with a bunch of popsicle sticks. 3 of these sticks are marked with "BTS". If you pick it, you'll be able to camp at our spot. But if you don't, you'll have to camp amongst yourselves. Sound simple enough?" Namjoon explained.

 

Jin walked around passing a popsicle stick to each student. "Don't look at them until everyone gets one." Jin told everyone. As soon as he passed one out to everyone, there was only Jungkook, Sabrina and Jimin left who didn't pick one. J-Hope glanced over a Jin and winked at him. Jin turned around and grabbed three popsicles sticks out of his pocket and put them in the cup. He passed them out and walked back next to Namjoon.

 

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY. ON 3, FLIP YOUR STICKS OVER ALL TOGETHER." Namjoon shouted. "3! 2! 1!"

 

The students all flipped over the sticks and the loud groaning and started. They looked around asking their friends if they got the BTS marked ones, all of them disappointed. However for Sabrina... "ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!" Her stick was marked with BTS. She looked over at Jimin and Jungkook who also was marked with BTS.

 

"This was totally rigged." pointing her stick at every member.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jin raised both his hands up trying to look innocent. The other BTS members shrugged at each other.

 

“Something’s fishy here…” Sabrina said crossing her arms. “Whatever, at least we’re together guys!” She said putting her arms around Jungkook and Jimin. They both laughed and cheered happily.

 

“LET’S CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!” All the members of BTS shouted. All the students cheered and began to set up their campsites. As the night was slowly starting to fall, the air grew colder.

 

“We’re going to need to start a campfire asap.” Suga said, “We need it to cook food too.”

 

“Well, who wants to go out and collect some firewood? We still have to set up our tents too.” Namjoon said.

 

“Let’s play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes.” Jimin suggested. “Call!” They all agreed and gathered up in a circle. Putting all their arms in, they began.

 

“Kai, Bai, Bo!” Namjoon shouted out. Sabrina, Namjoon, Jin & Suga chose rock. Jungkook chose paper, and Taehyung, J-Hope & Jimin chose scissors.

 

“YES!!” Sabrina cheered happily along with Jungkook. “ERS!!!” She taunted the three losers who were left. It was Taehyung, J-Hope & Jimin left. They stuck their arms in and began.

 

“Kai, Bai, Bo!” J-Hope shouted out. Jimin chose scissors, and J-Hope & Taehyung chose paper. “Aish…” Taehyung complained. Jimin jumped up and down with Sabrina and Jungkook cheering. J-Hope laughed and nudged Taehyung. “Let’s go, we should do it quick before we lose daylight.” J-Hope suggested. Taehyung went to grab his sweater from his bag. They both set off to get firewood deep within the forest. Meanwhile, everybody back at the campsite started to help set up the tents.

 

“We have 4 tents, so…. 2 to a tent?” Jin asked. “How will we decide who sleeps with who?”

 

“Yah! I will only share a tent with either Jungkook or Jimin. I do not trust any of you.” Sabrina said jokingly pointing her fingers at them. They all laughed. “Let’s just wait for those two to come back then we can decide.” Suga suggested.

 

Sabrina read out the instructions, while both Jungkook and Jimin were setting up the tent. “Put the rod in the hole and make a criss cross.” she explained.

 

“What, where?!” Jimin asked confused.” Both of them had never set up a tent before, so they were having some difficulties. “Yah! You idiot! Not there! Over there!” Sabrina yelled at him. “WHERE!!!” He shouted back. Jungkook just sat there attaching the rods together. Jin & Namjoon looked over at them arguing. Jin laughed. “When’s the last time our group had fun like that together?” he said to Namjoon. He shrugged and continued to pitch the tent.

 

“YOU ARE SO USELESS!” Sabrina pushed him out of the way and decided to do it herself. Jungkook laughed at them. Jimin scratched the back of his neck while watching Sabrina do it. She slipped in the rods on each side, as it formed a criss cross at the top. “Now help me lift it up, go to the other side.” She signaled Jimin. He ran over to the other side and lifted it up. The tent finally started to form it’s shape. “Ask Yoongi to help us pin it down, he already finished his.” Sabrina told Jimin.

 

“Suga hyung!!!” Jimin shouted out. He ran over to their tent when he heard Jimin call him. “What’s up, you guys need some help?” He asked. “Can you help us pin down the tent?” Jimin asked him in a cutesy voice. “Of course I can.” Suga ruffled Jimin’s hair and laughed. Sabrina looked at them with disgust. “What the hell?” she murmured under her breath. “Kookie, help put the tarp up on the top.” Sabrina told him. He jumped up happily and proceeded to do so.

 

The two boys who went out to get firewood had returned. It was already night time, and the air was as cold as ever. They made a fire pit and proceeded to light it. “V, help me out.” Jin told him. Taehyung had looked confused for a second but then caught on to what he meant. As Jin poured the lighter fluid over the wood, he lit a match. Taehyung stood near him and put both of his hands together as if he was about to use some super power. As Jin dropped the match, Taehyung pushed his arms out and yelled “Burn!!!” The flame roared vigorously as he shouted out. They all started to laugh at how dumb he looked. Taehyung laughed with his face in Jin’s shoulder.

 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung laughing happily along his hyung. He seems like a whole different person when he’s around his BTS friends. He thought to himself. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing to him though. He liked being able to see a different side of him. A smile formed upon his face.

 

“I’m starved!!!” Sabrina said out loud. “I think we all are.” Jin agreed. “We should start cooking, what do we have to eat?” He asked everyone.

 

“Taehyung’s mom packed us all a bunch of food. Sausages, meat, along with some side dishes.” Namjoon said.

 

“Alriiight!” Suga said happily. “Let’s throw them on the fire. I brought one of those grates to grill over the fire.” He got up to go get it. Just then, Sabrina screamed and ran around hiding behind J-Hope. “What?! What happened?!” He asked her. The boys all started looking around.

 

“THERE WAS A HUGE BEETLE CRAWLING UP MY CHAIR!!!!!” She said and pointed to it. She was out of breath from running so suddenly. J-Hope could feel her warm breath on the back of his neck. “Y-yah… can you back up a bit?” He looked back at her. She refused to move until it was gone. J-Hope laughed. “It’s okay, Oppa will protect you.” he said while patting her hand. She looked at him with a confused face. “Ew?” she said to him.

 

They all laughed. Jimin picked up Sabrina’s chair and shook it off to put her at ease. She walked back and cautiously sat down. Suga got his grate, wrapped it with aluminum foil and placed it over the fire. Jin threw some meat over the grill.

 

“While we wait for the food to cook, let’s all play a game.” J-Hope suggested. “What kind of game? Suga asked him. He seemed interested.

 

“Let’s have a dance battle!” he said. “Except for Suga, he’s excluded.” he laughed.

 

“Yah! Wae, wae, wae?” he shouted at J-Hope. “I’m just joking, you can play too. But it’s not going to be ordinary dance battle. The catch is, you have to dance to a girl group song.” he explained.

 

“Ooohh.” Suga said nodding his head. Taehyung refused to take part in it, as well as Namjoon & Sabrina. “Loser has to clean the dishes after we eat. The ones that were participating agreed. Suga went to grab his bluetooth speakers. “V, hook up your phone. You’re the one that has the most girl group songs.” Jin told him.

 

“Alright, who’s performing to which song?” J-Hope asked everyone. As they each explained which song they wanted to do, he wrote all of them down. Namjoon, Taehyung & Sabrina were to be the judges since they weren’t participating.


Each person will only perform the chorus of the song.

 

J-Hope - “No No No” by APINK

Jimin - “Whatcha Doin Today?” by 4Minute

Suga - “Electric Shock” by f(x)

Jungkook - “Miniskirt” by AOA.

Jin - “Something” by Girls Day.

 

“Music… start!” Namjoon shouted out.

 

“Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no” started to play. J-Hope quickly ran up and started to dance. He turned his back around but pointed the opposite direction of where he jumped. The members booed him as he laughed at his own mistake. Sabrina - 6, Taehyung - 4, Namjoon - 6. Total score = 16

 

“NEXT SONG!!!” Sabrina shouted out.

 

“Nanananananana, electric! Nanananananana, electric!” Suga jumped up and started to dance. Of course the legendary Min Yoongi was able to perform the dance flawlessly. Hopping left to right putting his hands on his chest, and smoothly gliding his arms outwards, the members all cheered like a crazy audience. Sabrina - 8, Taehyung - 7, Namjoon - 9. Total score = 24

 

“NEXT SONG!!” Taehyung shouted out.

 

“Naman mollasseotdeon something

Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something” Jin suddenly ran up and began dancing. Besides the bouncing part, Jin didn’t know any other moves of the dance. The audience booed him off too.

“Yahh! I’m a vocalist not a dancer! Vocal” He laughed shouting at the judges. Everyone laughed clapping their hands as he went back to sit down. Sabrina - 5, Taehyung - 3, Namjoon - 5. Total score = 13.

 

“NEXT SONG!!!” Sabrina shouted out.

 

Oneul mwohae

Itta mwohae

Jumare mwohae

Lalala lalala.

 

Jimin quickly shot up and began dancing. He swung his hips giving the perfect amount of energy. The dance requires a lot of shaking around which he delivered perfectly. Suga looked at him dancing and laughed but was happy watching his dongsaeng dancing so passionately.

 

“Woahhh.” Suga said and clapped after he finished. They all clapped and laughed as Jimin went to take a seat. “I only knew the dance because me and Jungkook learned it together.” They both laughed as Jimin put his arm around Jungkook playfully.

 

“And the last song!” Sabrina shouted out.

 

“Jjarbeun chimareul ipgo, hoo hoo hoo~

Naega gireul georeumyeon modu nareul chyeodabwa”

 

Jungkook jumped up and began dancing with his all. His flexible and young body allowed him to dance just as well as the female idols themselves. Out of all the girl group songs he had practiced, Miniskirt was his favorite one. He was able to shake his flawlessly where it reached the harmonizing part of the song.

 

Oooooooooooh~

Ooooooooooh~

 

He slowly dropped down while rolling his hips. Everybody was ooohing at Jungkook’s perfect imitation of the female idols. They all clapped and cheered.


Taehyung focused on him. Jungkook’s face was passionate and he looked as if he was having the time of his life, with everybody cheering him on. Taehyung smiled and started to laugh. Before he knew it, he ended up cheering along with everybody. After Jungkook’s performance ended, they all gave one last round of applause including Taehyung.

 

Sabrina - 10, Taehyung - 9, Namjoon - 10. Total score = 29.

 

“WINNER, JUNGKOOK!!!! LOSER, JIN!!!!!” Namjoon shouted. Jin slowly dropped his head down but laughing at himself. He clapped for Jungkook accepting his pitiful defeat. Jungkook jumped up and cheered. He was full of joy. Everybody was laughing and cheering around the campfire. The food had finished cooking. Everybody grabbed a plate and started to munch away throughout the night. The atmosphere was full of joy and warmth. As the three friends started to grow closer to BTS, the night became much more vibrant.

______________________________________________

 

The fire started to die down. “We’re gonna need some more firewood,” Namjoon told them.

 

“Hyung! I’ll go get some!” Jungkook volunteered. “I have to go pee anyways.”

 

“Alone? I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Sabrina said to Jungkook. “Ayy, don’t worry about me. I’ll just grab a few sticks off the floor.” Jungkook chuckled and got up. He grabbed a lantern and set off by himself. Taehyung looked at him walk off. He had an uneasy feeling about him going off alone. Maybe I should go with him…. he thought to himself.

 

The campsite closest to BTS’s was a group of girls. They all whispered to each other as they saw Jungkook walking off into the forest alone. They all got up and slowly followed behind him. Taehyung looked and noticed all the girls walking off into the forest as well. He raised his right eyebrow. He shook his head. Ah, what are you so worried about? He thought to himself.

_________________________________________________

 

Jungkook walked slowly through the woods while looking for some decent thick sticks to put into the fire pit. He bent down and heard someone call him from behind.

 

“Yah!” A female’s voice called out. He turned around and noticed a group of girls behind him. “Can I help you guys?” he asked them politely.

 

One of girls scoffed, looking at her friends. She then shoved Jungkook to the ground. “Ahh!” he let out a low grunt. “What are you doing?!” He asked them.

 

“Yah. Do you think Taehyung Oppa will turn gay for you? Keep dreaming! He’ll never like a like you.” The girl said to him.

 

Jungkook looked confused. “What the hell are you talking about?!” He shouted at her.

 

“SHUT THE UP! I know what you’re trying to do. You’re always with him, trying to get near him, when he clearly doesn’t give a about you.” She said to him. “You’re nothing but trash. You and your little garbage posse. We know you guys rigged the the whole camp set up, just so you can keep stalking our oppas.”

 

“It’s all a misunderstanding..” Jungkook said softly.

 

The girl became infuriated and kicked Jungkook in the stomach, making him fall to the floor. All the girls ran up to him and started to all kick his body as he let out cries of pain.

 

“NO ONE WANTS A LIKE YOU!”
“JUST GET LOST!!”
“STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS”

 

Continuous screams and shouting echoed in Jungkook’s ears. He laid there curled up as he continued to take the beatings of the angry female students. He began to cough out blood from his mouth onto the floor. One of the girls saw it and gasped. She signaled them all to run away back to the campsite. They all scrambled away out of the woods, leaving Jungkook lying on the cold, rough soil. He was holding onto his stomach while continuing to cough. His vision slowly started to blur out. The world started to spin as he slowly closed his eyes.

_______________________________________

 

As everybody around the campfire was socializing with one another, Taehyung noticed the group of girls walking out of the woods.

 

Almost thirty minutes had passed and Jungkook still wasn’t back yet. “Guys, i’m starting to get worried. It’s already been a while, why hasn’t Jungkook come back yet?” Sabrina said.

 

Jimin agreed with her. “What if he got lost? I think someone should go look for him just incase.”

 

They all chatted amongst another as to who wanted to go look for him. Sabrina & Jimin got up and decided they would both go look for him.

 

“I’ll go.” Taehyung suddenly got up. He picked up a flashlight off the table and set off into the woods alone. Sabrina and Jimin looked at each other confused. They just sat back down deciding to trust Taehyung.

 

Taehyung slowly walked into the woods flashing the light around. “Jungkookah!” He yelled out. “Are you there?!” He looked around carefully. Slowly walking step by step, as his foot caused leaves on the floor to crunch. “Jungkookah!!” He called out again. But there was no answer. In the distance, he saw a glowing light from what it looked like, a lantern. He began to walk over towards it, picking up the pace. “Jungkookah, are you there?!” he called out again.

 

As he reached the area where the light was shining, he saw the lantern that Jungkook had took into the woods on the floor near a big tree trunk. He looked around but he was nowhere to be found. He called out for Jungkook’s name but there was still no answer. He flashed his light near the treetrunk and saw something sticking out slightly from behind it. What is that…? Is that… shoes? he thought to himself. He squinted his eyes and looked. His eyes shot open wide and he ran over to what happened to be, Jungkook’s body lying on the floor.

 

“YAH! JUNGKOOKAH!” He shook his body. He rolled him over onto his back and lightly slapped his face, trying to wake him up. “Jungkookah! Wake up! Jungkook!” He kept shaking his body. He looked at his clothes to see dirt prints all over his body and legs. His face looked as if he was beaten up as there was scratch marks and bruises all over it. He noticed some dried up blood near his lips. He shined his flashlight over at the small pool of blood near Jungkook’s face. Taehyung’s heart started to race. The inside of his stomach began to twist up and curl. The feelings of regret, worry, and anger filled his body. He let out a loud yell with his head down. His looked at both of his hands which started to shake wildly and looked back down at the young beaten up boy laying down lifelessly in front of him.

__________________________________________

A/N: Jesus, these sasaengs are psycho. Hope you guys enjoyed reading chapter 6 of "A little love won't hurt." I've been getting great feedback for the story which makes me really happy.  I'll try to update as soon as possible! As always, sorry if my writing is awkward :/
 
Leave a comment telling me what you think.
Comments make me happy!  
 
P.S. Incase you don't know, a sasaeng is a person who is crazy obsessed over idols.