How Jungkook's night ends

A Little Love Won't Hurt

Chapter 15: How Jungkook's night ends

 

 

 

What do I do?

What's happening?

I can't move...

I...

 

Jungkook looked down at his hands trembling in fear. His eyes shifted left to right rapidly as his whole body was shaking. He was frozen in fear not able to grasp the situation.

 

"H-h-h-hyung...." he choked out.

 

"OUTTA THE WAY!!" J-Hope exploded as he dashed at light speed towards the pool. He bumped Jungkook on the shoulder as he ran passed him, breaking him out of his trance. Reaching the edge, he jumped and dived in causing another huge splash. As fast as he could, J-Hope swam over to the floating body and scooped him up from below and carried him over to the edge where the members of BTS retrieved him. The other three teens quickly ran over kneeling down in front of him.

 

"Quick! We need someone to do CPR!" Jin yelled out looking around.

 

"Sab! You're a medical student don't you know how to do CPR?" Jimin grabbed her shoulder.  

 

"What?! No!! We haven't gone over that section yet in class!" she exclaimed.

 

"Well how hard could it be?! Just do it like how you see it in the movies!!" Jimin shouted at her nervously.

 

"JIMIN YOU IDIOT YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I DON'T WATCH T.V WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Sabrina snapped at him.  

 

"GUYS THIS ISN'T THE TIME!" Namjoon shouted in frustration. Jungkook looked down at his elder who was lying there, soaking wet and lifeless. He drowned out all the thoughts in his head and all his surroundings. He pushed Sabrina out of the way went with his gut. He pinched Taehyung's nose with one hand.

 

Well... Let's hope what they do in the movies works!

 

Bending over, he firmly pressed his lips against the light brown haired boy's. They felt cold and rough. He then blew all the air he could into his elder's lungs with all his strength. Nothing was running through Jungkook's head except to try and save his friend's life. He broke away from the lip lock, putting both of his hands on Taehyung's chest, pressing down firmly on it. Nothing happened so he repeated his steps again.

 

Hyung wake up...

 

WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!

 

You can't leave like this! WAKE UP!!!

 

Jungkook clenched his teeth hard in frustration and continued to try to pump onto Taehyung's chest. Tears began to creep into his eyes.

 

Please hyung....

 

"WAKE UP!!!" Jungkook shouted with all his might, striking his fist onto his elder's chest with all of his strength. Tears were beginning to stroll down his eyes. Suddenly, a loud cough broke the loud groans and oh my gods that filled the air. Taehyung coughed causing the water from his lungs to shoot out of his mouth. He continued to cough harshly.

 

"Hyung...?" Jungkook muttered looking over.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he collapsed his head to the ground.

 

"Kookie you did it!!" Sabrina squealed as she grabbed him, squeezing him with joy.

 

Everybody let out a small laugh of relief and smiled at each other. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and groaned.

 

"Quick, help me bring him up to my room. He's still drunk he needs to sleep it off." Jin said, putting one of Taehyung's arms around the back of his neck. Jungkook nodded his head and proceeded to lift the other arm, wrapping it around his neck. Both of them holding up a droopy Taehyung, they slowly guided each other towards the house.

 

“Hyung, where’s your room?” Jungkook asked struggling to hold up the friend who was on the verge of passing out again.

 

“Huh? Oh. It’s up the stairs…” he replied out of breath. He realized what he just said and sighed deeply. “Aish…”

 

“How are we going to get him up there…” the maknae muttered in worry. He bit his lower lip.

 

“NAMJOON-AH!” Jin called out at the top of his lungs. The leader lifted his head and quickly ran over towards them from outside.

 

“Help us bring V to my room. He’s too heavy to bring up the stairs.”

 

“Okay, you two grab his arms and I’ll grab his legs. Slowly bring him up.” The three boys quickly rearranged their formation. Namjoon crouched down and grabbed hold of Taehyung’s legs.

 

“Ready?” he signaled them.

 

“Set.”

 

“Go!” With all their strength, they picked up each end of Taehyung and slowly began to climb up the stairs. The sounds of struggle escaped Jungkook’s lips.

 

“Aghhhh! Jesus christ, why is he so heavy?!” Jin complained.

 

“Seriously!” Jungkook agreed. Each step they took became more and more difficult and tiring.

“WAIT BREAK! Set him down.” Namjoon yelled out. They both stopped and slowly set the boy down catching their breath. Namjoon tilted his head back breathing heavily.

 

“This is so sad. Three guys put together can’t even carry a person up the stairs.” he said disappointed. “We are so out of shape.” Taehyung laid there on the steps tilted diagonally still sleeping. Namjoon took a deep breath and slicked his hair back with his hand.

 

“Okay, let’s go. Ready?”

 

They grabbed his arms and legs again and proceeded upwards. Once they finally reached the top of the stairs, the three boys collapsed onto the ground of exhaustion. Breathing heavily, their clothes were damp from Taehyung’s wet clothes and their own sweat.

 

“God dammit Jin, your stairs are so freaking long.” Namjoon complained sounding like he was on the brink of death. Jin closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“Okay, let’s get him into my room.” he told them getting up. After taking their short break, they picked the sleeping boy up off the floor again and proceeded down the hall towards Jin’s room. When they entered, they immediately threw Taehyung onto the bed.

 

“Finally!” Jin yelled out in delight.

 

“I’m going back outside. You guys can deal with V, I have been through this too many times!” Namjoon said as he walked out the door.

 

“Aish this leader…” Jin snarled. He looked down at Taehyung who was passed out on his bed.

 

“We need to change his clothes. He’s going to get a cold.” Jin explained. “I’m going to get him some of my clothes to change into. Can you take his clothes off while I do so?”

 

Jungkook eyes widened at the question. He pointed to himself in surprise.

 

“Me?!” he looked bewildered.

 

“Yes, you. Who else?” Jin laughed. “Is there something wrong?”

 

Jungkook’s face began to become flustered.

 

“Uhh… no.. it’s okay. I’ll do it.” he bit his lower lip.

 

WHAT?!

DID I JUST AGREE TO TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES?!

STUPID!

WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

AHHHHHH!!!!!

JFALKSJGKLASDJ

 

Jin nodded his head. “Okay, I’ll be right back.” He walked out of his room and closed the door. The sound of his footsteps slowly trailed off into the distance. Jungkook stood there frozen for a moment. He slowly turned around looking at the vulnerable, wet person laying on the bed. He swallowed down his saliva hard.

 

Okay Jungkook. You can do this!

What’s there to be afraid of? We’re both guys.

I’ve seen him take off his clothes plenty of times in the locker room.

Yeah… there’s no need to be nervous!

 

He took a deep breath and slowly walked up towards the bed. He kneeled down in front of the snoozed body and slowly reached out his hands. He tried his best to be quiet. Carefully ing down his shirt, sweat ran down the side of his face. His hands quivered slightly from being so nervous. His mouth began to feel dry. The more he ed down, the more the soaked white t-shirt came into view from underneath. A faint view of his skin was revealed from the wet tee. Jungkook tried to look away, staring at the wall while continuing to go down. After undoing the last button, he gently pulled away both sides of the shirt to his shoulders. He lifted up one side of Taehyung, pulling off one sleeve and sliding off the other. It was harder since the shirt was wet making it stick to him. Jungkook’s face turned extremely red when looking down at the boy’s completely visible soaked white t-shirt. It stuck hard to his skin, revealing his beautifully toned body, well-built pecs, and his defined abs. Jungkook couldn’t stop staring at him. His mouth dropped slightly at the sight. His heartbeats grew louder and faster. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath.

“Focus Jungkook. Focus!” he repeated to himself. He slowly slid his fingers underneath the bottom of the wet t-shirt. He looked away again up at the ceiling, humming as he began to slide the shirt upwards. He gently lifted up Taehyung’s arms to slide the shirt off while still looking away. After slipping off the whole thing, he took another deep breath and looked back down. Jungkook’s heart began to race like crazy.

 

What’s wrong with me…?

Stop it!

I can’t….

 

The door suddenly swung open. Jin was standing at the entrance with a shirt, a pair of boxers, and a pair of shorts in his hands. He looked at Jungkook and raised his eyebrow.

 

“Yah…” he uttered out.

 

Jungkook’s heart was struck with a sudden fear. His heart began to race even faster as even more sweat formed on the sides of his face. His face was beet red.

 

“H-h-hyung..” he stuttered out.

 

!

Did he notice me looking at him…?

What do I say?!

I CAN’T LIE!

HE OBVIOUSLY CAUGHT ME STARING!

AHHhh

 

“I’ve been gone all this time and you’ve only taken off his shirt?!” Jin complained. “Aish….” he put his hand on his forehead and shook his head. “Move, move, move.” he gestured repeatedly. Very casually, Jin sat down beside Taehyung and began to tug down on his pants roughly sliding them off. Jungkook’s eyes widened in surprise. He quickly turned around and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. He leaned back on the closed door behind him and tilted his head backwards letting out deep sigh of relief.

 

Calm down Jungkook…

It’s over…

….

….

How can Jin hyung do that so casually?

He literally just tugged down his pants like nothing…

 

Jungkook shook his head quickly getting rid of the replaying images running through his mind. He stepped to the side leaning against the wall and slowly sank down to his knees. He relaxed for a bit with his head down trying to get his thoughts back together. Suddenly, the door swung open again. Jin appeared in the hallway looking around. He looked down at Jungkook sitting down.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” he asked looking at him weirdly. Jungkook lifted up his head in surprise.

 

“Oh, nothing hyung. Just resting a little.” he replied smiling.

 

“Well, I need to go downstairs. I got a call from Suga saying there’s another ruckus going on. Do me a favor and put this shirt on for V.” he threw a white long sleeved shirt with light red stripes at raven haired boy. “Thanks Jungkook-ssi.” Jin ran off down the hall, quickly climbing down the stairs. Jungkook glanced down at the striped shirt in his hand and slowly rose up from his slouch. Without thinking any further, he walked into the shirtless Taehyung still lying on the bed. His wet pants have been changed into a clean pair of black basketball shorts. Taking another deep breath, he tip toed over and sat down on the bed. He managed to slip on the shirt halfway till he heard a low groan.

 

"Jungkook-ssi...?" the husky voice slurred out. The younger boy froze immediately at the sound of his elder's voice. He slowly turned his head to see one of Taehyung's eyes opened slightly looking at him, shifting it's gaze down to his half exposed stomach from Jungkook's hands.

 

"H-h-h-hyung..." he stuttered. "I-i-it's not w-what it l-looks like..

 

The air was silent for a brief moment. The husky voiced boy closed his eyes, laid his head back down and smiled. Suddenly, Jungkook felt something wrap around his waist pulling him down.

 

"Hyung?!" he said surprised. He shifted his gaze up to see the sleeping face of his elder, so close to his own. His milky white skin which complimented his tender and plump pink lips. His body was locked in an embrace with the other. He could feel Taehyung's soft skin from his bare legs intertwining with his. The sound of his heart beats began to skyrocket. The hot breath of the sleeping boy slowly trailed down Jungkook's neck sending chills throughout his whole body.

 

What is he doing?!

He's still drunk!!

Aghh, he's TOO close!

..

...

....

 

"Jungkook-ah..." he suddenly whispered in a low husky tone. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sound of his melting voice.

 

"Can we stay like this for a while..? It feels nice..." he slurred his words, snuggling him even tighter.

 

Why is he......

Hyung...?

 

Jungkook's face was burning hot. He could feel his ears lighting on fire. It was getting harder to breathe as it was difficult to grasp the situation.

 

"Hyung... is something wrong? W-w-why are you acting like this?" he asked nervously.

 

He felt a slight smile curving on Taehyung's face.

 

"Don't you know how much you make me worry about you..? he whispered with a slight drunken tone. "I don't know why but... I keep wanting to protect you.."

..

...

....

 

Jungkook was speechless at this point. While locked in a tight warm embrace with his elder, after hearing these words, he

didn't know what to say.

 

He's so warm...

..

..

..

I don't want to wake up from this dream.. Taehyung thought to himself before drifting back off into a deep sleep.


 

The air fell silent again. Jungkook still laying there couldn't help but sort out the millions of thoughts running through his head. The door opened suddenly revealing Jin who walked in spotting the awkward situation. Jungkook's head sprang up looking at Jin. Jin looked really surprised at first at the image he was seeing. But then, Jungkook mouthed to him, "Help me Hyung!" which made him burst out laughing. He shook his head in disbelief and walked up to them, relieving the maknae from V's embrace. Finally free, he sighed in relief and quickly walked out of the room along with Jin.

 

"He woke up and suddenly grabbed me and wouldn't let me go!" Jungkook explained to his elder. Jin laughed.

 

"Yep.. That's drunk Taehyung for you." he said sarcastically. "Well anyways, I called his mom and told her he's sleeping over my house. You can stay over too if you want." He offered genuinely.

 

"Huh? Oh.." he nodded. "I guess...my parents wouldn't mind."

 

"Alright, great! I'll go set up the guest room for you." he smiled and walked off downstairs.

 

...

..

...

....

 

What just happened?

Did he really just say..... Jungkook paused his train of thought.

No, no, no. What am I thinking? He's just drunk that's all. Drunk people say irrelevant things all the time. That's probably it…

_______________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for reading chapter 15 of “A Little Love Won’t Hurt.” The chapter is a little short but I tried my best to get it out before the weekend ended bc college so it’s a little rushed lol :/

Anyways, this little era will be split into 3 parts.

- How Jimin’s night ends.

- How Sabrina’s night ends.

and this was how Jungkook night ends. Look forward to it!

 

Leave a comment telling me what you think. Comments make me happy! Subscribe, upvote, and all that good stuff.