How Jimin's night ends

A Little Love Won't Hurt

Chapter 16: How Jimin's night ends

 

 

 

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly as he saw his elder struggling to keep his balance.

 

"Hmm?" he looked at Jimin and sloppily closed his eyes. He laughed for no reason and began to tip over.

 

"Suga hyung!" Jimin yelled out catching him mid-fall. "Agh, you're so drunk." Suga shook his head in denial.

 

"I'm not drunk!!" he slurred. Namjoon sighed.

 

"Great. Now this one is going to be a problem." the leader said disappointed.

 

"Yeah Suga hyung, I think we should go home..." Jimin suggested. Suga groaned resting his head on his dongsaeng's shoulder. Jimin felt the hairs of his elder brush softly against his neck sending chills down his spine. Sabrina looked at them holding up her index finger in pretending to gag. She laughed and took out her phone to check the time.

 

"Whoa, it's already 1 am." she said surprised.

 

 

"Really?!" Jimin asked. "I should probably get home soon."

 

"Same. Where's Kookie..? Is he still inside?"

 

Jimin shrugged. He looked down at his shoulder where his hyung was still resting his head with his eyes shut.

 

"Suga hyung." Jimin called out gently. "Where do you live?"

 

"He lives near Myung-dong park, on School St." Namjoon told him.

 

"Myung-dong park? That's not that far from my house!" Jimin exclaimed. "If you guys want, I can walk him home." he offered.

 

Namjoon and J-Hope shot a glance at each other.

 

"Err, are you sure you're up for that?" J-Hope asked him. "Yoongi can be pretty sloppy as you can see."

 

"No it's okay! Besides, we can use a nice walk for him to sober up a little bit." he smiled.

 

"I mean if you're up for it, go ahead!" Namjoon insisted. Jimin nodded in agreement. Namjoon wrote down Suga's address on a piece of paper and handed it to Jimin.

 

"Be careful you guys. I know his house isn't that far from here but it's still late." he warned them. He patted Jimin on the shoulder and smiled. "Good luck kid, you'll need it."

 

"Why won't you just let me drive you home?!" Sabrina insisted.

 

"Nu uh, I don't trust you to drive right now. You've been drinking tonight. You're driving is already scary enough when you're sober." Jimin said sarcastically while laughing.

 

"You're so overdramatic!!" she whined. Jimin walked up to the intoxicated Suga who was sitting down on a chair resting his head on the table.

 

"Suga hyung, let's go!" he said happily. He gently lifted one of Yoongi's arms, wrapping it around his neck giving him some support so he doesn't fall over while walking. He obediently followed his dongsaeng.

 

"We'll be going first!" Jimin yelled out walking towards the path leading to the exit. Suga waved back droopily behind him towards his friends.

 

"Crazy little bastard." J-Hope said shaking his head.

_________________________

 

"Oof!" Jimin stumbled over as Suga tripped over himself while walking. "Ahh Suga hyung! Are you okay?" he asked worryingly. He carefully lifted up his elder off his knees holding onto his weight again. The two boys continued walking down the empty street sidewalks. The street lights on the sides lit up the path along with the headlights of the few cars that drove by them.

 

"Yah..." He sputtered. "Did I ever tell you how cute you are Jimminie?" He slurred while slightly leaning left to right. At this point, Jimin didn't seem as flustered.

 

"Hyung, you're drunk!" he said. "Don't spout random stuff you don't mean!"

 

"What do you mean random stuff I don't mean..? Of course I mean it!!"

 

Jimin looked at his elder who could hardly open his eyes all the way. He laughed and rolled his eyes playfully.

 

"Whatever you say Suga hyung." he smiled. Just then, Suga stumbled and tripped again while walking into a large rock on the floor, scraping his knee in the process.

 

"Aish..." he said slowly struggling to get back up.

 

"Not again hyung!" Jimin whined. "Hmm, this won't do." he said shaking his head. He walked in front of the injured boy and crouched down.

 

"Get on." he told him. Suga looked at him in confusion.

 

"What??"

 

"Get on! I'll give you a piggyback ride hyung. It'll be faster that way." the younger boy insisted. Suga sat still for a moment contemplating on what to do. He slowly got up trying his best to keep his balance and reached out wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck. Slowly lowering his body onto his back, he loosely wrapped his legs around dongsaeng's waist.

 

"Okay ready?" He buckled his knees and without ease, lifted up his drunk friend on his back.  

 

"Whoa Suga hyung! You're so light!" he said surprised. He repositioned himself more comfortably and began to press on. Suga who was a little too comfortable rested his chin on Jimin's right shoulder. He could feel his hot breath running down his neck. Jimin's face grew red trying his best to stay calm.

 

Gotta get him home...

Don't get distracted Jimin..

 

He occasionally let out a few deep breaths along the way.

 

"Jimin-ah.." Suga called out his name suddenly.

 

"Yes hyung?"

 

"I need to tell you something important.." he said slowly wobbling his head left to right on the younger boy's shoulder. Jimin grew nervous as he didn't know what to expect.

 

"Oh.. w-what is it hyung?" he stuttered. He could feel Suga turning his head about to say something in his ear. He gently placed his hand on Jimin's ear in a cupping form. His heart rate began to rise.

 

"I really...." he whispered sweetly into his ear trailing off. "Need to take a piss..." he gently laughed in his ear. Jimin anticipation plummeted and he began to burst out laughing.

 

"Jesus hyung, don't scare me like that!" he complained making a pouty face.

 

His elder chuckled again. "What did you think I was going to say?" he said smiling.

 

"I don't know..." he said cutely. "Where are you supposed to pee? There's no stores or bathrooms open."

 

"At those bushes." Suga pointed at a crowd of green bushes ahead of them.

 

"What?! What if someone sees you?!"

 

"Who cares! Just cover me if someone comes there's no one around!!!!" Jimin sighed and gently put him down in front of the dark green bushes. He awkwardly turned his back staring at the empty road while waiting for his elder to finish his business. It was a quiet night. He suddenly heard the zipper of Suga's pants along with the sounds of fluid streaming into the plants. A loud sigh of relief escaped his hyung's lips. Jimin began to get excited again subconsciously. His heart beats grew louder as he felt his ears burn red. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. He took off his cap swiftly wiping off the sweat that formed on his forehead with his arm. He heard a slight shake as Suga wiggled his hips a little and zipped his pants back up.

 

"Ahhh that felt good." he said happily. He stumbled slightly just trying to turn around. Jimin crouched back down on his knees waiting for his elder to climb back onto his back.

 

"About time..." he said sarcastically. "You took forever just to pee!"

 

"Ahh shut uppp!" Suga replied playfully wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck. They both laughed and continued on for a few minutes.

_____________________

 

"Ah we've reached Myung-dong park!" Jimin exclaimed happily. He repositioned Suga on his back and quickened his pace. He walked through the entrance gates and headed towards the nearest bench. He gently set Suga down letting him sit down.

 

"There's a 24 hour convenience store right there. I'm going to get a drink real quick. Do you want anything hyung?"

 

"Yeah...anything to drink.." he replied slowly while resting his head back on the bench.

 

"Okay, I'll be right back." he assured him as he jogged on over to the convenience store across the street. Suga sat in silence as thoughts began to run through his head. He looked around at the empty park which shined under a single street light. He was still pretty dizzy from the alcohol. He looked at the empty swings in the distance that rocked back and forth slightly from the wind blowing. He suddenly began to imagine himself on the swing with Jimin sitting beside him, smiling cutely as he always does. He smiled to himself from the thought of his little fantasy. The sound of footsteps approaching trailed into his ears.

 

"Hyung! Here, I got you some water. Hopefully it'll help you sober up a little." The raven haired boy handed him a cold bottle of water with a boxed banana milk in the other hand. He sat down besides his elder and sipped on the banana milk through his straw. He looked around at the empty park.

 

"Wahh, the park actually looks pretty nice at this time." he said cheerfully. "I should come here more often." he smiled while admiring the view. He took another sip of his drink. Suga watched as he was admired his surroundings.

 

What am I going to do with you?

 

I don't think I can control myself any longer..

 

"Jimin-ah." Suga called out.

 

"Hmm?" Jimin turned his head facing the person sitting beside him. Suga stared at his face in silence with his soft brown eyes. Jimin looked at him with a questioned face.

 

"Do you need something hyu-----" Jimin paused abruptly as he felt a pair of lips suddenly crash into his own. His eyes widened unable to grasp the situation. He felt the warm soft lips of the other's pressing hard against his. The world suddenly went in slow motion. He slowly closed his eyes as he felt a pair of hands cupping his face. His thumb ran along the curves of his cheekbones forming a trail of goosebumps on the younger boy’s arms. His face burned with passion. Suga could feel the other’s face shaking with nervousness. He smiled slightly at the cute boy's actions which made him even more . His kiss was soft but urgent. Jimin felt as if he was going to burst at any second as his heart pounded out of his chest. He could feel his elder’s hot breath surrounding his lips. The wind blew softly against them soothing the moment.

 

Suga hyung.....

..

..

.

What's going on...?

..

..

..

Am I dreaming...?

__________________________

 

A/N: Thanks for reading chapter 16 of "A Little Love Won't Hurt." Here's for all you Yoonmin readers. Sorry, I kinda at writing scenes like these lmao. Next up will be how Sabrina's night ends then we'll continue on with the story. Sorry the chapter is a bit short. 

Leave a comment telling me what you think! Comments make me happy! Subscribe and upvote is much appreciated! Stay tuned for the next update! Also, thanks for 200 subscribers! Wooooo.

 

 

P.S. I've been going on a poster making spree lol. I'm not good at graphics but I'm practicing lmao. Hope you guys don't mind them too much.