Skip

Forever, Beyond Eternity [HIATUS]

Two Weeks Later

 

 

“You know what, I don’t get it. If you e-mailed your professors that you have a supposed family emergency, why are you on campus right now?”

 

 

Everyone’s head turned to Jackson, who decided to skip his classes for the entire day.

 

 

Jackson sighed, “I have two essays due for Literature about a book, and I have a project I forgot to do for Microeconomics.”

 

 

“If your professors catch you, then you’re going to get in trouble. You know that, right?” Minji told him, “We wouldn’t want you to get suspended from Fencing practice for a week because you made a false excuse.”

 

 

The boy shrugged, “Eh, Dad already knows that I skipped today. Since my dad is my coach, he doesn’t really care about what I’m doing only that I go to practice.”

 

 

Youngjae pouted, “Your dad is so cool, doesn’t care if you go to school or not. I swear my mom always got mad at me whenever I woke up late during high school.”

 

 

“Same…” Sooyeon commented, “Whenever Mark and I decided not to go to school, our mom always caught us and took our wallets so we didn’t have money to buy lunch.”

 

 

Jaebum chuckled, “Reasons why I moved out right when I turned eighteen. My mom didn’t approve, but I just had to leave for so many reasons.”

 

 

“Oh! Oh!” Jackson exclaimed, “I have an idea! Instead of going to school one day this week, we should just go around Seoul and have fun. We haven’t done that in a long time, I want to do it again."

 

 

"Let's do it! I really want a break!" Yugyeom replied ecstaticly.

 

 

Sooyeon softly smiled, "You guys go, I'll be thinking of choreography for my group piece, so I won't go.”

 

 

Minji looked at her, “You should go, Sooyeon. At first, I was afraid to skip school with these guys but it was actually really fun last time. You wouldn’t want to miss it.”

 

 

“Except there are some things that happened that day that we wouldn’t like to mention ever again.” BamBam said.

 

 

Every one of them except Mark and Sooyeon glared at BamBam, “Shut up…”

 

 

Sooyeon laughed at them, “Alright, I’ll go with you guys.”

 

 

“Aw yeaaah!!! (A/N: YAAASSSS :P)” Jackson exclaimed, “Okay, so first, we’re getting an American breakfast, then we’re going to go to an arcade, and then we’re going to Namsan Tower, and finally, have a fancy dinner!”

 

 

Jaebum blankly looked at him, “More details please, we can’t wear fancy clothes the whole day. Plus, why do we need to have a fancy dinner?”

 

 

“Why can’t we? We can just bring it in a bag with us. It’s something most of us have never tried, so lets do it!” Jackson replied.

 

 

BamBam nodded, “I like all of that, I’m up for it. I haven’t been to a fancy dinner before, so I’m definitely excited.”

 

 

“How are we going to pay for it though?” Mark questioned.

 

 

Yugyeom chuckled, “Don’t worry, we all have money. But when though?”

 

 

Youngjae decided to speak, “Lets do it tomorrow! We need a break as soon as possible…”

 

 

Everyone hesitated for a while but eventually agreed.

 

 

“Alright,” Jackson started, “We meet at Jinyoung and Minji’s house at eight in the morning and we that’s when we have fun.”

 

 

Sooyeon sighed in relief, “Oh, good thing that I finished my essay due tomorrow for Government already. I’ll just find my professor after we split up today.”

 

 

Jaebum nodded, “Same, I finished my Ancient History essay already, but my professor is leaving in about an hour, so I’ll need to find him now. I’ll see you guys at Jinyoung and Minji’s house tomorrow. Bye guys!” he said as he grabbed his book bag and left the coffee shop.

 

 

----

 

 

“Hey.” Minji’s voice echoed through her brother’s ears, “Hey, you! Jinyoung! Wake up!” she patted his back to get him up.

 

 

The boy slowly got up and sat up, “What? What time is it?”

 

 

Minji pointed at the clock, “7:15. Luckily the others are late as usual, but Mark and Sooyeon are here. Get up, will you? We should be nice to our guests. Oh, and appa didn’t come home yet, he was stuck in the office the whole night.”

 

 

“Okay, okay… I’ll shower now. Just get out of my room, please?” Jinyoung requested politely.

 

 

His sister nodded, “Got it, bro. I’ll see you downstairs.”

 

 

After fifteen minutes, Jinyoung came downstairs to see his best friend on the couch, watching television, “Hey, Mark. I’m surprised you two got here pretty early. The others are always so late.”

 

 

“Really? How late do they come usually?”

 

 

The dark haired boy shrugged, “Since we were originally supposed to meet at seven… So, they’ll be here around nine. Youngjae never wakes up on time, he even barely makes it to school sometimes.”

 

 

Mark laughed, “Your friends really seem like a handful.”

 

 

“They really are, trust me. Especially with Jackson, we all love him, but he makes our group ten times more crazier. You seem to have gotten close to Jackson. I’ll warn you, he’s a really good yet a horrible influence.”

 

 

“I can already tell. I like people like that though, they’re not afraid to show who they are.”

 

 

“You were the exact opposite back at the orphanage, it’s nice to see that you have cracked your shell.” Jinyoung replied, “Where are Minji and Sooyeon, by the way?”

 

 

Mark pointed towards the back of the house, “They went into your backyard I think. Do you want to go to them?”

 

 

Jinyoung nodded, “Sure, lets go.”

 

 

As they were walking, they could hear a song in the distance,

 

 

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask

Give you all I am

 

I can do it

 

 

Minji watched her new friend do a quadruple pirouette, and then going into a complete contemporary ballet choreography.

 

 

Jinyoung was awestruck by her moves, and Mark just smiled at his little sister’s choreography.

 

 

“She’s been in ballet classes since she was four and started Contemporary when she was ten. I’ve seen so much from her, and it’s so cool to brag that your little sister is one of the only dancers in the school.” Mark commented as they all watched her.

 

 

“This must be the choreography that she’s making for the our piece for the semi annual dance showcase. It looks amazing.”

 

 

The redhead looked at his best friend, “Are you serious? Oh gosh, you’re screwed…”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“When it comes to dance,” Mark started, “There are no such things as limitations to her. She will just dance until she can’t anymore, and she’ll expect that you’re dedicated into dancing. Can you do a pirouette?”

 

 

He slowly shook his head, “No, I don’t. Last year, I missed the ballet unit because of a business trip, and I was in the Hip Hop group piece for both showcases, so I never really got to do a real one.”

 

 

Mark nodded, “Luckily I know how to at least do a double, so I’ll help you out before she’ll want to kill you.”

 

 

“You want to know what our sisters are so similar about? They’re both so dedicated in their passion. Sooyeon with dance, and Minji with singing. I don’t think I personally know other people who are so dedicated like them other than Jackson and fencing.” Jinyoung commented.

 

 

“Yugyeom’s pretty dedicated with dance too, I’ve seen him dance also.”

 

 

The doorbell suddenly rang, causing all four of them to lose focus.

 

 

Jinyoung chuckled, “Must be Yugyeom and BamBam. They’re usually the earliest.”

 


 

Okay, I've finally updated. :P Well, I might update a little later or tomorrow. I'll see you all soon! :D