Coffee Shop

Forever, Beyond Eternity [HIATUS]

“Minji!” a boy’s voice echoed through the auditorium.


 

 

She turned around and saw a male around her age, “Oh my, Taehyung! I can’t believe it’s you, I haven’t seen you since the end of Junior year! How have you been? Most importantly, how have you guys been?”

 

 

He was smiling brightly, “I’ve been good, and so have the guys. It since you moved after Junior year because Yoongi hyung came back in the beginning of Senior year!”

 

 

“He lived in San Francisco back then, didn’t he? Jinyoung oppa’s best friend is from there and he and his sister moved here last week.”

 

 

Taehyung nodded, “Yep! We’ve been all complete. We sure want to hang out with you soon, are you free?”

 

 

“Yeah. My friends and I have no more classes after 2pm (A/N: pun intended :D), what about you?”

 

 

“3pm! Where are you guys going?” the boy asked her.

 

 

She shrugged, “We were either thinking of the campus’ arcade or the cafe.”

 

 

Another boy came inside, and it was Mark.

 

 

“Mark-ssi!” she called out for him as she waved for him to come over.

 

 

He looked over, smiled, and came over, “Hey, Minji. Drop the honorfics, though.”

 

 

She nodded, “Alright. But meet an old friend of mine. Mark, this is Taehyung, and Taehyung, this is Mark. Oh, Taehyung, and this is Jinyoung oppa’s best friend that I mentioned earlier.”

 

 

Taehyung bowed, “It’s nice to meet you, Jinyoung had good words about you in the past.”

 

 

The red head bowed also, “I’ve heard, it’s nice to meet you too.”

 

 

Two other boys came into the room and sat in the back, it was Jongdae and Baekhyun.

 

 

“Look, there she is.” Jongdae said as he quietly sat down.

 

 

Baekhyun felt something in him as he looked at her socializing with the two guys, “Jongdae… I feel that the guy she’s supposed to be with is either one of those two. I feel it in my stomach.”

 

 

“Are you sure you didn’t eat something bad?”

 

 

“It’s not that feeling that you’re thinking, it’s completely different.” he answered.

 

 

Jongdae nodded, “It could possibly be one of them then…We need to continue this because if we can find both of the boys, we can get our full powers.”


 

 

----

 

 

“Youngjae, please. Don’t drink another coffee, you’re going to crash.” Jaebum patted his friend’s back.

 

 

“I need to stay awake, if I close my eyes then I’ll fall asleep.” he muttered.

 

 

The older boy sighed, “That’s why I’m not letting you drink another because you’re going to crash. Wait, why are you afraid of falling asleep when all you do is sleep?”

 

 

Youngjae shrugged, “I don’t know, don’t I have another class?”

 

 

There was a small pause from Jaebum, “No, you don’t… We all don’t have anymore classes on Tuesday.”

 

 

“Oh...right.”

 

 

Jaebum facepalmed himself, “Why are you my dormmate…?”

 

 

Youngjae gave him a smile, “Because you chose me. I still remember that.”

 

 

“Stop talking, Youngjae. Your breath smells like coffee.” Jaebum pushed him away.

 

 

Jackson and Yugyeom came walking up to them, “Wow, you guys act like a married couple sometimes.” the younger boy said.

 

 

The eldest of the four glared at him, “I don’t want to hear it. Where is everyone else?”

 

 

“They’re coming soon,” Jackson began, “BamBam’s last class is all the way at the other side of campus, and the others, I don’t know. I’m pretty sure Minji has class with Mark before this.”

 

 

“Well, lets just hope they come soon.” Jaebum sighed.

 

 

About a few minutes later, Minji and Mark came inside the cafe, “Hey guys.” Minji greeted, “How was class?”

 

 

They all shrugged, “Not bad.” Jackson said.

 

 

Yugyeom came up to them with cups of coffee, “Here you guys go. Did anyone text you guys saying that they’re on their way?”

 

 

“Jinyoung oppa said he’d be here soon, he’s with BamBam right now.” Minji replied, “I don’t know about the others though.”

 

 

----

 

 

 

After almost thirty minutes, everyone finally arrived and was drinking coffee, all except the overly-caffined Youngjae.

 

 

“This coffee isn’t that bad,” Sooyeon started, “It’s sweet yet you can really taste the coffee. I prefer energy drinks, though.”

 

 

Mark glared at her, “Stop, you’re getting addicted to them. Did you buy an energy drink today?”

 

 

“No…” she lied, “I didn’t buy one.”

 

 

“I’m guessing you didn’t buy one, but you pressured someone to buy it for you. It’s not the first time, Yeonnie.” Mark inferred.

 

 

Her eyes widened, "No! Stop asking me those questions!"

 

 

He and Jinyoung started laughing, "I will. I was waiting for you to crack because Jinyoung here saw you buy one after your dance class."

 

 

Sooyeon glared at Jinyoung, "I hate you."

 

 

"How am I supposed to know that you're obsessed with those? At least I'm helping your brother get rid of your addiction." the dark haired boy answered back, "Before we get off topic, she bought two so she still may have one in her bag."

 

 

Mark chuckled and attempted to grab her purse before his sister swiftly grabbed it and ran away from them.

 

 

"Dude, your sister is weird..." Jackson accidentally spilled.

 

 

"She is. Trust me, she's weirder than you think."

 

 

A familiar voice echoed through the coffee shop, "Son Minji!"

 

 

Minji turned her head and saw Taehyung and his friends walking inside, "Oh my gosh, hey! It's been too long!"

 

 

"It has! I'm so glad we're all together again!"

 

 

She smiled, "I don't think you guys have met my brother's friends yet, but here they are!"

 

 

All fourteen of them greeted each other, and sat down on the couches. However, Mark was looking at the other group's red head, like he had seen him before.

 

 

This was when Sooyeon came back outside and sat down next to Jinyoung. She also saw everyone else, and the red head, who she immediately remembered, "Yoongi..."

 

 

The red head from the other group widened his eyes as he saw her, "Sooyeon-ah, it's you... It's been awhile..."

 

 

"Is this like an old lovers reunion or something because this has become awkward..." BamBam commented.

 

 

Mark answered for them, "Yeah, these two used to date. He moved away after he graduated from high school."

 

 

"We still kept in contact even though we broke up... We told ourselves that it wouldn't be awkward if we saw each other again, but it just is." Sooyeon replied back.

 

 

"Yeah... So how has life been, Yeon?" Yoongi asked.

 

 

JB and the other boys excluding Mark all looked at their phones at the same time.

 

 

"It's going good right now. I'm as happy as ever these days, and I'm sure the same goes to you."

 

 

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, it is." he said with a small hint of sadness in his voice.

 

 

Jinyoung cleared his voice, "Hey Sooyeon. I'm curious about the piece that you're making for us. Do you mind if we walk around campus while you explain it to me?"

 

 

She looked at him, "Oh, sure. No problem, let's go."


 

They walked out right before Mark mouthed a thank you to his best friend.


My gosh. My computer broke down, it's been irreponsive the past few weeks and it gets to the point where none of my messages show. my phone doesn't give any notifications either, so i don't know if i have any messages at the moment until i fix my laptop. it's at the shop right now so i hope it'll work. but if you're inferring, yes, i'm updating in class again. okay, well, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)