His Other Friends: Chaos

Forever, Beyond Eternity [HIATUS]

“Sooyeon-ah…” Mark blankly looked at her, “Why did you buy an apron?”

 

 

She shrugged, “I don’t know. Oh right, I’m teaching you how to cook.”

 

 

He looked at the apron, then at her, and back at the apron, “Okay, but why the hell is it pink?”

 

 

“Pink suits you best!”

 

 

He glared at her, “This is why I hate you sometimes…”

 

 

Sooyeon grinned at him, “I know you love me, I’m your sister!”

 

 

Jinyoung looked at them, “At least my sister doesn’t do that kind of stuff to me, right?” he said as he ruffled Minji’s hair.

 

 

Minji pushed him away, “Don’t do that. I swear you’ll be like him if you do that again.”

 

 

Sooyeon laughed, “I agree with that! How do you think I started messing around with him?  There are times where we’re the good brother and sister, and there are also times where we just want to kill each other.”

 

 

“And that’s why we moved to a new house when I was twelve. We were fighting too much that we couldn’t share a room anymore. Oh, and I got a black eye once.” Mark added.

 

 

Minji’s eyes widened, “Really? That never happened to Jinyoung and I before our parents got divorced, although we always argued.”

 

 

Sooyeon sighed with a smile, “Looking back, I don’t like who I was as a child. I was nice yet evil.”

 

 

“You still are.” Mark bluntly said.

 

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

Jinyoung shook his head at the both of them, “Hey, you guys said that my friends could go to your house, right?”

 

 

Mark nodded, “Yeah, they can. I want to meet them, whose poor souls is stuck with you.”

 

 

The dark haired one laughed, “Oh no no no. The poor soul between my friends and I  is me. Please, I’m not that weird. You’ll see why I’m saying this soon.”

 

 

- - - -

 

“Dang, your house looks so cool.” Minji said with awe.

 

 

 

Mark shrugged, “I don’t know why it had to be this one.”

 

 

“Our dad is a CEO of a big retail fashion company, that’s why.” Sooyeon answered.

 

 

Jinyoung slowly nodded his head in understanding, “Our parents are founders of a retail shoe company. It seems like now, we’re indirectly rivals.”

 

 

Mark chuckled, “Rivalry between best friends. Trust me, we’re not looking into that company. We don’t want it in the future.”

 

 

“Neither do we. We’d rather live in the middle class than run a company we never liked.” Minji answered back, “It ruined our family.”

 

 

Sooyeon, being the emotional one, forced a smile, “We feel your pain…”

 

 

The eldest out of them all noticed the tension coming quickly, “Lets go inside, I’m sure Sooyeon will want to cook something.”

 

 

All of a sudden, her mood changed in an instant, “Oh, I’ll bake a homemade pizza!”

 

 

“I’ll help you!” Minji answered as they all went inside.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

The doorbell rang, causing the two guys in the living room to stop playing their game of Assassin’s Creed, “Those must be my chaotic friends, I’ll answer the door.” Jinyoung pressed pause as he got up, “Remember to bow at them, even though I know they won’t do the favor back.”

 

 

“Dude, I lived here for eight years. America hasn’t changed me.”

 

 

Jinyoung looked at him, at his friend’s outfit, then back at him, “Partly.” he answered as he walked to the door.

 

 

He opened the door and there were five of his other friends, “I see you all came as a pack…”

 

 

The blonde masculine looking one sighed, “I didn’t want to.”

 

 

“Ah, hyung! You’re the only one other than Jinyoungie hyung who has a car!” another one said.

 

 

Mark got up from his couch and walked towards the door, “Hey, my name’s Mark. I’m Jinyoung’s childhood friend.”

 

 

“He told us about you quite a lot! My name’s Jackson, hope we’ll become good friends!”

 

 

“I’m Jaebum, but you can call me JB if you want to. It’s nice to meet you, Mark.” he smiled.

 

 

“My name’s Yugyeom!” the tallest of them said with an innocent grin on his face.

 

 

“Hi Mark, my name’s Kunpimook, but everyone knows me as BamBam for short!”

 

 

“Ah, you’re his friend from America! My name is Youngjae!” he greeted himself in Engrish.

 

 

All of his friends looked at the last one, “Youngjae, don’t even try anymore.” Jinyoung honestly said, “Just don’t.”

 

 

Mark just chuckled, “It’s okay, it’s understanding. It’s nice to meet you guys also.” he smiled, “Hold on, let me make sure Minji and my sister haven’t burned down the kitchen yet. But you guys can come inside the kitchen you want, just make yourselves at home here.”

 

 

All of them walked in and saw the two girls just cracking up in laughter.

 

 

“Curiosity kills the cat, so what were you two laughing about?” Jinyoung questioned.

 

 

Minji looked at him, “What we’ve been talking about for the past few hours~”

 

 

Mark glared at them, “You just love talking about your brothers, don’t you?”

 

 

Sooyeon grinned, “Honesty is the best policy!” she noticed the other guys in the room and got out of her seat, “Hello, my name is Sooyeon. I’m Mark’s little sister, it’s nice to meet his best friend’s other best friends.” she greeted as she bowed.

 

 

They all smiled and introduced themselves like earlier, and suddenly, there was this socialable and comfortable aura around the house.

 

 

A few hours passed, and well, it was pure chaos as Jinyoung had expected. They were all laughing, screaming, basically on the verge of literally rolling on the floor laughing.

 

 

- - - -

 

“My first class on Tuesday is Dance in the Fine Arts hall with Instructor Go at 10am. Anyone of you have it with me?”

 

 

“Yugyeom and I have it with you then! Lucky you’re going to be with one of us in a country you just moved to.” Jinyoung smiled.

 

 

Mark nodded on her behalf, “I was trying to get Dance as well but I ended up having Vocal class in the Fine Arts building with Instructor Shin at 11am and Literature at 9am, so I have to wake up earlier than you.”

 

 

“Remember to bring hot tea with honey, I have Vocal class with you also.” Minji replied.

 

 

That’s when they noticed the time, it was already 11pm.

 

 

“My mom is going to kill me!” Yugyeom exclaimed as he looked at one of his friends, “Jaebum hyung, can I get a ride home?”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. I promised your mom that I’m responsible for you whenever you’re out. Anyone else who needs a ride can ride in with me.”

 

 

They soon all bid goodbye and promised to meet at school on Tuesday.

 

 

“They’re really all fun and crazy, it makes me anticipate what’s in store for this year.” Sooyeon said as she headed towards the stairs, “Goodnight, big bro.”

 

 

Hello everyone! My dog is fine now, we were able to bring her to the vet before anything worse happened to her. She suffered from internal bleeding, however, she was breathing fine, her temperature was normal, and her gums were normal also. So as a thank you to my Savior, I wanted to update. Enjoy your Labor Day if you live in America :) Oh by the way, I don't know if I mentioned that I'm in my Senior year of high school now, so I will be updating less frequently, but I will do my best! ^^