Sibling Quarrel

Forever, Beyond Eternity [HIATUS]

“Oh my gosh…” Jaebum groaned for the umpth time because of Jackson’s constant sneezing, “You just had to go into the ocean…”

 

 

The sick boy rolled his eyes, “It was worth it.”

 

 

“You got Jinyoung-ah so sick that he couldn’t even come to his classes today!” Jaebum exclaimed, “I can’t believe you two!”

 

 

“Well I’m not sick…” BamBam shrugged, “I guess it was a good idea to bring a jacket.”

 

 

“YAH!” the boy exclaimed once again, “You were just lucky!”

 

 

Mark came inside the cafe with Minji beside him, and they were puzzled why their friend looked so angry.

 

 

The red head sat down, “What’s going on…?”

 

 

“These two.” he pointed at Jackson and BamBam, “This one got sick and the other’s showing off that he didn’t.”

 

 

“You guys… Don’t be so reckless,” Mark started, “You guys got Sooyeon sick even. She’s at home with a horrible headache.”

 

 

Yugyeom chuckled, “She’s sick too? Jinyoung hyung has a bad fever right now and I feel bad for the both of them now.”

 

 

The girl’s stepbrother was confused, “What? He also got sick?”

 

 

The youngest of them all nodded, “Yeah… Jaebum said that he could barely talk without coughing at every other word.”

 

 

Minji sighed, “The ones who helped them out were the ones who suffered the most consequences. You two should be happy that they even bothered to help you guys out.”

 

 

----

 

 

“Heh… We’re making pretty good progress at this point.” Baekhyun stated as he and his mission partner were sitting at a high table in the same cafe.

 

 

Jongdae chuckled, “Yeah. First, we get them talking and now they’re comfortable with each other. I just really do not like how Mark is just too overprotective with Sooyeon...we have to do something about that.”

 

 

The other angel nodded, “Yeah, we really do…”

 

 

They both noticed another girl come in and walk towards the target group.

 

 

////

 

 

“Hi… My name is Park JinAe, and I was wondering if Jinyoung, Sooyeon, and/or Yugyeom are here today?”

 

 

The maknae of the group immediately greeted her, “Oh hey, JinAe! I’m the only one here today in our group, so I apologize. Oh and by the way guys, this is JinAe. She’s in my contemporary group in my dance class.”

 

 

The girl bowed, “Hello everyone, I apologize for intruding…”

 

 

Jaebum bowed back, “It’s alright,” he smiled, “But hello there.”

 

 

BamBam looked at the blonde, “Wow… He’s become so nice now that a girl is here, hpmh…” he whispered to himself so only he could hear.

 

 

“A-ah, well, I was just wondering if we could practice if we’re on break.” she asked her group member.

 

 

Yugyeom nodded, “Sure, but it’ll be only us two if you want to practice.”

 

 

“That doesn’t matter, I just want to go over some of the moves since Sooyeon’s choreography sure does puzzle us.”

 

 

He smiled as he got up, “Yeah, I feel the same way. Let’s go then, I’m pretty sure one of the practice rooms is open.”

 

 

When they both walked out, BamBam started laughing, “Oh Jaebum hyung… You think she’s pretty.”

 

 

Jaebum widened his eyes, “What the hell are you saying?!”

 

 

----

 

 

“Jinyoung, I’m home!” Minji’s voice echoed from their front door, “Did you go out?”

 

 

“I’m in the dining room!” she heard his voice from afar, prompting her to start go inside.

 

 

She smiled as she sat down beside him, “So what’d you do while I was at school?”

 

 

He shrugged, “Nothing. Just slept until I woke up two hours ago and I’ve been texting Sooyeon ever since.”

 

 

Minji thought of Mark’s overprotectiveness when he mentioned that, “Ah, really? What were you two talking about?”

 

 

“Just random things, nothing much. But you know…she’s quite interesting.” he answered, as his phone gave out a notification.

 

 

“H-hmm… It’s seems like you two are becoming close now.”

 

 

Jinyoung was too busy looking at his phone to even listen to his step-sister speak, he was just too busy talking to Sooyeon.

 

 

“Yah, Jinyoung!”

 

 

He jumped in his seat as he put down his phone, “What? You said something, sis?”

 

 

“I said, it seems like you two are getting closer, right?”

 

 

Jinyoung nodded slowly, “Yeah, I mean, she’s a really nice person to be around with. Why’d you ask?”

 

 

“You hang out with her more than Mark these days compared to all your old stories, that’s all.” Minji said, taking off her jacket.

 

 

He furrowed his eyebrows, “What does that have to do with anything? Do you think that I like her?”

 

 

She shrugged, “It kind of seems like you do…”

 

 

“What makes you think that? Can’t a guy hang out with a girl just as friends?”

 

 

Minji was definitely surprised at his outburst, “I’m sorry, it’s just that Mark is scared that she may fall i-”

 

 

His eyes widened, “Mark thinks that?! Why should he even worry about it when I’m just friends with his sister?”

 

 

“H-he’s just overprotective of her, that’s all.”

 

 

Jinyoung ignored the next message from his phone, “Why should he be worried when it’s his best friend watching over his sister? I’m pretty sure all of us will watch over her, because that’s what we do with you. And don’t you think, that if I did like her, Mark would be the first one I would talk to about it?”

 

 

Minji looked away from him, refusing to make eye contact, “It’s just what Mark told me…”

 

 

“Do you like Mark?”

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“You heard me, do you like Mark?”

 

 

She glared at him, “I refuse to answer you because of your horrible attitude. Good day, Jinyoung, I have other priorities than to listen to you yell at me.”

 

 

Minji turned away from him and started walking up the stairs going into her room. It was obvious enough, her day was ruined in just a matter of minutes.

 

 

When she threw her bag on her bed, she heard her phone ring. When she grabbed it, it was a message from Sooyeon.

 

 

“Hey, Minji. I heard from my brother that you left for the day and I just wanted to ask you if you were free tomorrow? I was hoping to get to know you better. :)”

 

 

She was surprised to get a text from her, but she was internally in joy because she never really got to know the other girl as much, “Yeah, I totally am! I feel like we haven’t talked as much since the day we first met. Do you want to meet up at the subway near our campus tomorrow at nine?”

 

 

“Sure, most def! I’ll see you then! Have a good night and don’t let the bed bugs bite xD”

 

 

Minji sat on her bed, “Maybe she’s not as bad as I thought…”

 

 

hello everyone :) i'm back again with an update. i've been forcing myself to write so that's probably why it doesn't look so good. ooohhh, has anyone watch Furious 7? I have been a fan of the series since i was a child so it was a painful experience watching Paul Walker's final movie... Well, see you later everyone!