Teaser: History

The Royal Party

A very long time ago,  a war broke out.

It's the 21st Century and no one believes in things like vampires, werewolves or witches anymore.

 

But what if I tell you that vampires are a real thing?

 

They are organized into four different groups:

the Elders (the oldest generation of vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters and witches/warlocks.),

the Royals (pure bloods who could turn people into their species if they want),

the Nobles (born species without the ability to turn humans, mostly half bloods)

and the Tribe (turned species).

There are four Royal families: EXO who are werewolves, VIXX who are vampires, GOT7, who are shape-shifters, and SHINee who are warlocks. You might think they get along well but that's not it. They despise each other and there is an ever raging war between them.

Well, the war started many many years ago: A fatal mistake caused half of the supernatural population to die. A member of the tribe, who was unknown, had maked the mistake of releasing their secret to a lover, who had  them, and their kind, causing the Genocide War.  The Royal families blamed each other and, well, it escalated.

Now the Elders hope that the new Generation will forget the Genocide War and actually get together but they deceived themselves.

They are determined to try everything to bury that feud and had the idea to throw monthly parties to release the tension. Everyone is invited. This is a tradition going on for at least two centuries. But it doesn't help.

The elders are sulking and thinking about a way to reunite the Royal families who are sulking themselves for "causing" such a terrible mistake.

The vampires are living along with humans unkowingly, and there is no rule not to drink their blood. The Royals and Elders mostly don't do it. The other two groups love to do so.

When one day, one of the Elders walked pass a girl, he had a strange feeling. Disgussing it with his fellow Elders, they envestigated the girl and once again came to the same conclusion: the feeling of being enlightened by an angel. The feeling of grace and sophistication and protection had overwelmed them. This had happened several times. What the elders had not known, was that the Genocide War had been caused by this new species.

They are called Protectors.