Chapter 10 Part 2

The Royal Party

Chapter 10 Part 2

“I legitimately want to slap you right now.”

Laughing, Ji Min waves Olivia and her temperamental self off. “You’ll thank me later.”

“How will I thank you for a sumo position?!’

“Strong thighs.”

“What?!”

“Well, normally during , you get , and you want to look good in front of your lovers eyes, and normally, they have their hands on your thigh whenever you sitting next to each other somewhere, so it’s good to have some muscle and be toned-“

“Whoa whoa whoa, this is going a little far. Please continue with the lesson, Ji Min.” Se Kyeong pulls herself into the conversation.

“The point of this position is to make you feel grounded when doing something that involves magik. It’s so you don’t go floating off into some other random world or whatever, either way, I’m making you do it because this is how I learned to do it.” Ji Min states sternly, and continues at Se Kyeong’s request. “Anyways, right now, I’m going to teach you a basic offense spell. This will help transfer your brain pattern, which is human right now, over to warlock. Is that understood?”

The girls nod.

“Good. Now first, make sure that while your feet are on the ground, you are not swaying, and you feel perfectly balanced. Next, take a deep breath and clear your head once again. You won’t have to do this for every spell, but because this will be your first, I don’t want you guys fainting from loss of energy or something.”

“Why would we have loss of energy?” So Min stares quietly.

With patience, Ji Min replies. “Think if your magik as a muscle. The more time you take care it and stretch it slowly, resting it when it needs to, you will become more flexible, but only with time. If you try anything too risky and pull on it as hard as you can, it will snap, and make it harder to use next time.”

“I get it now.”

“Good. Ok, now, I want all of you to put your hands in front of your stomach, parallel from each other like so.” Their leader demonstrates, everyone following after her.

“This last part is a bit hard to explain, so bear with me here. I want you to focus everything between your hands, don’t pay attention to the grass underneath your feet, don’t pay attention to the birds above or anything in your head, only focus on your hands are feeling. Now be careful, this spell may be easy, but it can cause a lot of dam-“

“Whaa-!” Haneul screams as a fiery blue ball flies out of her hands, knocking her off her feet. Watching the orb move faster than the speed of light ahead of it, it suddenly stops as it enters a chest, and knocks that person to the ground also.

Running after, the girls finally recognize who had been hit.

Haneul screams. “Mark!”


“I’m so bored…” Mark cries, slamming his head on the cafe table. The boys had been sitting there for the last hour, debating on everything they had to do when it came to their kind.

“Why not just go on a walk? It’s a nice day out.” Key suggests.

Standing up with an idea, Ravi pitches it.“I agree. I heard there was a really nice park just down the road that no one really goes to, so we can relax there. How does that sound?”

A chorus of disgruntled yeses and agreements later, the four boys are making their way down the street.

“I want to see Minnie again.” Key sighs quietly.

“We all want to see them, but until that monster allows us, we can’t really do anything about it.” Tao pats his back, then looks to Ravi. “How long until we reach the park?”

“We should almost be there-“

“Ah I see it! Wait, I thought you said it was abandoned?” Mark points to the people in the very back.

“Well I guess someone got here before us.” Ravi shrugs. “It’s Ok, we can always go somewhere el-“

“Ravi, watch out!” Mark yells and pushes the vampire out of the way just as a blue orb absorbs itself into the shapeshifters chest, throwing him back a few feet.


“Ji Min! Please! Do something!” Haneul sobs at her feet, while holding a convulsing Mark in her lap.

“Ji Min! Please! Use that spell!” Olivia cries.

“Mark! Hey, bud, can you hear me?” Key slaps his face a few times while continuously calling his name.

Ji Min had an internal war with herself, if he died, she wouldn’t have to deal with him anymore, but then there would be Haneul, and the other girls would never forgive her. Looking at her possibilities, she knew what was more important. Sighing, she waves for everyone to move aside and lay Mark on the ground as she kneels before him. Touching his forehead, a purple wave flows from her finger through his body as she states slowly, “Calm.” Instantly, his body stops convulsing. Bringing her hands into the position she had shown the girls, slowly, a small white orb starts to take form in as the palms of her hands circle it slowly, its size growing. Just before the orb reached the size of her head, she brings the orb to rise just above Marks unmoving chest, and presses it in as beads of sweat drop from her forehead. With some force, the ball sinks in, almost as if it doesn’t want to go, but finally succumbs, and Ji Min’s hands drop to her sides.

“I have done what I can.” And with that, the girl slumps to the ground.


Sighing, the boys all circle around Mark, who was sleeping gently in Haneul’s bed.

“I feel terrible. I can’t believe I wasn’t paying attention so much I didn’t even notice the extra energy in the area.” Ravi shakes it head and sits down.

“It’s not your fault. Mark should not have jumped in front of it. The key is to push one person away while pushing yourself away also.” Tao instructs from the foot of the bed.

Key slaps him. “Shut up Tao, it’s not time to lecture us. Either way, as much as I don’t want to say it, we owe her, big time for this.”

Snorting, Ravi continues on from him. “Yeah no kidding, I’m afraid to tell her so too.”

“Tell her what?” Mark groggily asks, while trying to sit up.

“Yah! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Tao jumps on top of him and pushes him back into bed.

“I was trying t-“ Suddenly, the bed ridden boy begins to cough violently, causing all of them to scatter looking for a glass of water before it is found and given to Mark, who drinks it down greedily.

“Better?” Key asks, uncertain. Mark nods. “Good.”

“I was trying to sit up.”

“Why? Don’t you hurt?”

“No.”

“Damn, Ji Min really knows what she’s doing.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you remember?”

“No.”

“She saved you.”

“From the flying blue thing?”

“Yeah. It hit you square in the chest and knocked you out cold. You had a seizure after that. It could have killed you if Ji Min hadn’t saved you.”

“Hold up… that monster saved me? Without gouging her eyes out?”

“Yes.”

“Unbelievable.” Frustrated, Mark runs a hand through his hair. “Alright, where is she?”

“W-why?” Ravi asks, startled at how quickly you were already up and moving.

“I need to go say thank you.” He answers patiently, but the look in his eyes said otherwise.

“I think she’s with Se Kyeong?”

He leaves the apartment and rushes to Se Kyeong’s room to get it over with.

“Oh! Mark! I didn’t expect to see you up so early! How are you feeling? Does your head or chest hurt? Are you hungry?”

Silently laughing at Se Kyeong’s mother-relatedness, he shakes his head. “No, thank you. I would like to thank-“

“My god child wait for us next time!” Tao slaps his shoulder as the rest of the group catch up, then turning to Se Kyeong, “we want to say thanks to Ji Min.”

“Oh! Right! Sure! Come on in!” She opens the door wider for all of them to come through then directs them to her room. “She’s right through the sliding doors over there, next to the kitchen. You can just go on in.”

And the boys plan to. Their intention was to get in, say thanks without an issue, and get out.

“Hello.” Ji Min greets them as they come in. “Shut the door, please.”

They continue to do so.

“We came here to say thank you. You wasted a great deal of your energy saving Mark, and now, we are in your debt.” Finishing, they proceed to a 90 degree bow, all saying thank you at the same time, but just as they are about to exit, Ji Min continues. “Not yet, stay.”

They do.

“In payment for my saving your friends life, I would like to request something in return.”

Ravi signals for her to continue.

“I want you to leave back to your shadow land, and not return.”

“Excuse me?” Key scoffs. “Who do you think you are?”

“Someone who has some pretty dark secrets on you guys that I’m sure your little princesses wouldn’t want to know.” The girl smirks.

“And what is that?” Mark raises an eyebrow.

Ji Min her head to the side innocently.  “Didn’t Ravi’s dad say you had to kill them? Why aren’t they dead yet?”

Tao stiffens. “How do you know about that?”

“You guys told me. I guess you never really learn to shut up do you?”

“You can’t tell them anything!”

“I don’t see why not. What would it do to them?”

They all knew what it would do to the girls. It would scar them, and make them feel so betrayed, there would be no hope for such a relationship to build off of that.

“Aren’t you over exaggerating a little bit?” She asks a little too innocently.

“You read minds?”

“Like a pro.”

Narrowing his eyes, Ravi stares at her. “Why do you want us to leave? What do you have against us?”

“That’s not important. What is, though, is that if you don’t leave, I will tell them.”

“You little .” Key lunges for her, only to be pulled back by Ravi.

“How long?”

“For good.”

“No. How about 1 month?”

“For good.” She grits out.

“6 months.”

“No.”

“1 year!”

“Fine!” She spits. “I don’t know why you’re even trying. It’s not like they’ll remember you anyways.”

Key sneers at her. “We’ll make them remember.”

“When do we have to leave?” Ravi returns to the topic.

“Tomorrow.”

“The 14th.”

“Is everything a bargain to you?”

“Yes. We are leaving the 14th, no earlier, no later.”

“Fine, now get out. I need to sleep.”


What?!” Calax roars at his son.

“They figured it out! I don’t know how, we’ve only talked about it in secret, but either way, their gone. I’m sorry.” Doing a 90 degree, bow, Ravi holds it.

“And you didn’t stop and think that maybe they were hiding out at their house?”

“Their house was empty.” Key answers for everyone.

“Well find them!” Their leader spits. “If you won’t, I will, and I will send someone far worse than you four.”

“We will try.” Tao speaks monotonously, bowing also. After following after him, the four sink back into the shadows.


A/N: Wow, that was so freaking angsty. I’m sorry guys I really at writing xD I have no emotion I’m like a robot or smth. Anyways, I really hate this chapter so far. I just wasn’t into it. At first, I was like, “Oh yeah! I’m so excited! This next chapter is going to be great!” and now I’m like, “Oh… I have to write that chapter to night don’t I?... damn…” Sorry guys I had a really busy day today.   -.-*  I’ll try to make the next couple of chapters better! :) either way, the story is coming to a close (so close yet so far!) no but seriously, it’s coming to an end soon, but it’s still got a long way to go. Does that even make sense? I don’t even care anymore.

Umm…

I apologize for the last A/N … I was really pissed off that day, and I kind of freaked out on you guys for it. Mianhe 3 //gently encourages you to comment your every thought~~ gently~~//

Also,

I hope you liked the ending muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel so evil >:D that reason was so floppy for them to leave but just pretend that it really is serious ok? xP oh god what have I done?? Ughh im really starting to hate Ji Min, and I hope you guys do too. >:( she makes me unhappy.

Anyways, thanks for reading this fickle chapter, and I hope you don't unsubscribe xD bye mah freaks!