Chapter 2

The Royal Party

Chapter 2

*Narrator*

"Baldasar. Moralisa. Polymer. I have a task for you."

"Yes, Calax."  The three supernatural leaders answered.

"Bring me th royal son of each clan."

"...yes, Calax." The three walk away into darkness and come back moments later with 1 member from their clans, Calax also.

"My dear boys. You must keep an eye on these women, and find out as much information as possible on their origins, and their species. However, they may not know who, or rather, what they truly are, so you must keep quiet until the right time. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Calax." The 4 young boys anwer.

"Key."

"Yes Calax." The young warlock answers, not directly looking the Supernatural leader in the eye.

"I am assigning you to... Park So Min."

Key nods.

"Come, my son." Moralisa waves Key to her side.

"Mark."

"Yes, Calax." Mark smirks up at the old man.

"I am assigning you to Kang Haneul."

Mark nods and heads back to his father, Baldasar.

"Tao."

The werewolf walks in front of the vampire. "Yes, Calax."

"You are assigned to Olivia Jung."

He nods and walks back to his father Polymer.

"And my son, Ravi."

"Yes father." The boy says quietly. 

"Your assignment is Yook Se Kyeong."

"Yes, father." Ravi nods and sinks back into the shadows.

"You all know what to do. Now, find them tonight, and don't let them go."

 


 

*Narrator*

 

"Oh. My god." The girls sigh in awe as they walk into Club Royal. 

"Where the hell did this come from? Surely I would have known about a club this beautiful in the middle of Seoul." Haneul says absurdly. "But my god, I cannot wait to get on that dance floor! It's packed!" She stops pacing around and faces the other three girls with a look in her eye. "But do you see that guy on the dance floor?"

The rest of the girls to see a boy walking towards them.

They all whistle appreciatively, and the mysterious guy smirks and turns to Haneul.

"Hey." He his head to the side.

Haneul, accepting the silent challenge, answers with a smirk, "Hello."

"What's your name?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

The boy smiles. "Mark. You can call me Mark."

"Haneul."

"Haneul. Would you like to dance with me?" He holds his hand out, looking like a charming prince.

She smiles back at the other three who watched the whole interaction with knowing eyes, and, taking Mark's, hand, walks to the dance floor.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Well..." Se Kyeong starts, unsure. 

"That was interesting." Olivia smiles. 

"That was so freaking adorable!" So Min screams, jumping up and down, excited. "What if other guys walk up to-"

"Shh!" Olivia whispers fiercely, then nods to something behind So Min.

Or rather, someone.

Se Kyeong smiles a little as So Min turns around slowly to see a boy walking towards her from the bar.

"Damn." Se Kyeong sighs. "He's so coming for you Minnie."

"He is isn't he?" So Min turns around excitedly, then clears , attempting to appear calm as the mysterious boy walks up to her.

"Hey." He smiles sweetly. 

"Hi. Hey. Um.. Heloo? I mean Hello?" So Min blinks rapidly as her cheeks rise to a bright pink.

The boy smiles wider. "Can I get you a drink?" He asks, pointing to the bar.

"Yes!" She squeals, and clears , calming herself again. "I mean, umm sure, why not?"

As the two walk away, the bombard each other with questions. 

"So what's your name? What do I call you?" So Min flutters with the chain of her purse.

"Key." Key chuckles. "And you?"

"M-Min S-So. Or, I mean, So Min. Or you can just call me Minnie or MinMin. It's what my friends call me."

As soon as the Key and So Min are out of ear shot, the last two girls burst out into laughter. 

"Did you hear how much our MinMin was blabbering? Oh my god that poor man!" Olivia gasps out, creating another round of laughter between the two. 

"And how she got her name wrong?" The two cackle at Se Kyeong's statement.

"Either way," Olivia wipes the tears caused from the laughter from her eyes and sobers up a little. "Looks like it's just the two of us. Let's go find a place to sit and scope out guys or something. Maybe get a little drunk. You know, the usual."

Se Kyeong smiles at "the usual" statement as they find a table right in front of the dance floor.

"Ahhh perfect view." Se Kyeong says as the two settle into the seat and the view, but is soon interrupted as two men walk up to them. 

  

"Look at those hair colors." Se Kyeong whispers to Olivia.

"But you cannot agree more that they would never look as good on anyone else but them." She whispers back.

The other girl nods seriously.

The two make it to the table.

"Tao."

"Ravi."

"Are these seats taken?"

"They should be."

And with that, Tao takes a seat next to Olivia, and Ravi takes a seat next to Se Kyeong.

"Wow..." Olivia starts.

"Straight forward?" Tao asks smiling at Olivia.

"We know." Ravi answers with a shrug, and smiles at Se Kyeong.

"But you two like it." Tao says, leaning towards Olivia conspiringly while similtaneously checking her out. "You're absolutely gorgeous. What's your name?"

"Olivia." The said girl answers softly, smililing slowly.

"Great. Let's dance!" Tao says, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the table.

"And you my dear girl look absolutely beautiful tonight, and smell lovely. Blue is my favorite color. What is your name, if I may ask?" Ravi smiles at Se Kyeong while leaning into the table.

Se Kyeong stares.

And stares. 

And stares.

Looks to her right.

Looks to her left.

 

 

And scoots away.

Ravi scoots after her.

 

And thus has begun the scooting game all they way around the table.

Until Se Kyeong falls off of the seat.

And Ravi catches her by the waist.

and continues to haul her back up onto his lap.

"I don't believe you have answered my question." He whispers seductively into her ear.

Se Kyeong's breath hitches. "S-Se Kyeong." She answers back haltingly.

"My dear Se Kyeong, I don't suppose you want a drink?"

She nods slowly, and Ravi pulls her off of his lap and sets her on her feet. Getting to his, he laces his fingers through hers, and pulls a dazed Se Kyeong behind him to the bar.

 


A/N: HEY GUIS GUESS WHAT I FINISHED CHAPTER TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my fingers just really love the caps lock and shift button ;) 

Anyways, Hurray! I finished chapter two! I had it on like "Hide chapter" for the past week while I worked on it bit by bit until I finally finished it tonight xD 

Got the meetings out of the way! Hope you guys liked the way some of the characters met. (My favorite part to write was the scooting wars an So Min's awkward moment I have been planning that one out forever xDDDD)

Also, did any of you catch what Ravi said to Se Kyeong?

You smell nice? 

He's a vampire?

He's smelling her blood? 

Haha?

To Morbid? 

Yes?

No?

Ok...

Anyways, I'm going to wrap this up so it's not a long Authors note again :P Tomorrow is the last day of school for another 2 weeks so I am seriously going to bomb you with chapters until you feel like the story is basically about to end xP I hope you guys like it so far. :) Comment, subscribe some more, and don't forget to upvote! Recommend this story to friends, family, aquaintances, even enemies! Just do it!! Have a good day mah freaks! (Key haha) byeeee