Chapter 1

The Royal Party

 

Chapter 1

 

*Narrator*

“Yah!  Olivia Nari Jung! Get your down here! We have mail!” So Min yelled into Olivia’s apartment as two other girls filed in and sat the couch in the living room.

“What the hell Minnie? Why are you yelling so loud?” Olivia squints her eyes as she walks out of her room opposite of the living room in her pjs, scratching her head.

“Why are you dressed like that?” So Min dead panned.

“’cause I was sleeping? Olivia says sarcastically.

“BE-cause.”  Haneul says from the couch.

“Shut up Hanuel.” Se Kyeong mumbles.

“What?” She asks.

“SHE SAID SHUT UP.” Olivia yells across the room.

“How did you hear that?” So min asks.

“Maybe because I was listening?”

“Oh my god stop fighting. Can we get down to business?” Se Kyeong says loudly.

Everyone stares at her, and a blush slowly creeps onto her face.

So Min clears . “She’s right. Ok, let’s talk.”

Everyone goes quiet.

“About?...” Haneul prompts.

“Oh! Right! OK…” The two walk over to the couch and sit down with the other two girls.

“So this morning, I got  a knock on my door, but when I went to answer it, no one was there, but whoever was left this.” Se Kyeong talks quietly as she pulls an invitation out of a purse that had just then been registered into Olivia’s mind. The invitation was black and white with beautiful swirls around it and an old fashioned writing in the center: (imagine its big fancy caligraphy or smth)

 

 

 




The Royal Party

Invitees:

Park So Min

Kang Haneul

Olivia Jung

Yook Se Kyeong

 

When: Tonight

 

Please be ready by 6 PM. A car will pick you up then.




“What the hell is the Royal Party?” Olivia says, obviously pissed off at the fact that she was going to have to get changed out of her comfortable pjs on a Saturday.

“I took the liberty of doing a little research on our way up here, and it turns out that…” Haneul pulls out her phone and opens it up. “The Royal Party is a night club but the thing is, it’s like a black tie club that’s supposedly the go-to place for blue bloods.”

“What’s the address?” Olivia asks.

“Doesn’t say.” Haneul replies.

“Would we fit in?” Se Kyeong asks quietly.

“Of course not.” So Min blurts.

Haneul gives her the evil eye.

“Sorry.” She bows her head.

“At least your honest about it.” Olivia sighs.

“Wait. Where’s Oliver? Wouldn’t he normally be here with us, seeing as he lives like right below you?” So Min asks Haneul.

Haneul rolls her eyes. “I didn’t want to wake him up. And besides, he’s like my brother and I don’t want to walk into his apartment if he’s like or something.” She shivers involuntarily.

“Ew.” Se Kyeong’s eyes widen.

Olivia snorts.  “Who would want to see him anyways? He’s so freaking skinny it would probably just be all ribs and nothing else. He probably wouldn’t even have a-“

“OLIVIA!” Haneul and Se Kyeong look at the said girl while So Min starts to snort in between fits of laughter.

Olivia smiles. “Just because its early in the morning and I’m tired means I lost my sense of humor.”

“It’s noon.” Haneul corrects.

“Shut up Haneul.” Olivia rolls her eyes and smiles at her.

“Ok…back…on track…” So Min slowly calms herself back down. “So what do we do? Do we go? Or do you guys say we stay because this is a creepy letter with no signature whatsoever?”

“I say we go.” Olivia answers.

“We go.” Haneul says.

“We go.” So Min replies back.

The three girls look at Se Kyeong, who was currently twirling her hair and looking at all of us nervously.

“Well Nabi? What do you say?” So Min looks at her expectantly.

“Go.”




“Ahh! I can’t find a freaking thing to wear!” Haneul screamed as she threw outfits from her closet left and right.

“I kind of like this one.” Se Kyeong holds up an outfit for Haneul.

So Min turns toward her. “No!” She blurts.

“Why not?” Haneul asks suspiciously.

“I… um…” So Min bites her nails, desperately trying to keep shut.

“Spill it.” Olivia says, bouncing towards her on the bed.

“Itwillmakeyoulookreallyfat…” So Min speaks so quickly, the other three girls almost didn’t catch it.

“Hmm…” Haneul says thoughtfully, and then turns back to the closet slowly, pulling out an outfit.

“What do you guys think about this?”

tumblr_mfyhaoGxDX1rthifdo1_500.png

“Perfect!”

“Beautiful!”

Haneul stares at So Min. “Any objections Minnie?” She asks sweetly.

Oh god. So Min thought. I’m going to die.

“None.” So Min smiles at her as nicely as possible.

Haneul smiles sharply. “Good. What are the rest of you wearing again?”

Everyone raises up their outfits.

“This is mine.” So Min says.

tumblr_m9zgrp4n731qfhcjmo1_1280.jpg

Se Kyeong holds hers up silently.

IMG_1570.jpg

 

Olivia raises hers. “Mine!”

tumblr_m0s0rdFVKn1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

“Damn Ollie! Planning on getting lucky tonight?”  Haneul smiles and winks at her.

“Of course. If this is a blue blood club, I’m gonna find me a man!” Olivia rubs her hands together evilly and laughs.

So Min laughs along with her, and Se Kyeong smiles.




The girls finished getting ready {exactly like the pictures above, except without the lollipop in Se Kyeong’s picture}, a couple minutes before 6 O’Clock.

“Ok girls, no matter what happens tonight, we need to stick together. This is an unknown party that we don’t even know the address to. We can’t get separated, or I’m afraid something is going to happen to us.” Se Kyeong says to everyone so seriously, she acts as if she’s talked this way her whole life.

“Understood.” We all reply.

The doorbell echo’s through the large apartment building.

“And that’s our que.” So Min says quietly as the four girls walk to the door.




“Are they coming?” A  womanly voice asks.

“I requested an invitation to them. I trust they’ll come.” A deep voice replies back to the first.

“We don’t know what they are Baldasar. You cannot trust anything about them.” A third, raspy voice says to him.

They don’t even know what they are yet. They seem worthy enough.” The one called Baldasar retorts back to the third voice.

We don’t even know what they are yet. All we know is that they are protectors. Are you sure these are the same girls that gave you the feeling you first felt back during the War?” The woman asks.

“Of course! I wouldn’t have invited them if I hadn’t been.” Baldasar says angrily.

“Calm yourself Baldasar.” A masculine, deep voice booms through the black room.

“Yes, Calax.” Baldasar conforms to the leader of the supernaturals.

“Moralisa, you are in charge of watching over the girls. I do not want the vampires coming near them seeing as they are human right now. I do not want the werewolves interacting with them. I do not want the faeries casting spells on them or spiking their drinks with magik. I do not want the shapeshifters touching them or even getting close to them. Do you understand? They are not to be harmed until we find out what they truly are, and what they mean to us.” Calax informs Moralisa.

“Yes, Calax.” The woman replies.

“Polymer.” Calax calls.

“Yes, Calax.” The raspy voice answers.

“You stay as far away from them as possible, and keep the rest of the supernatural population in check when they figure out what they are. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Calax.”

“And Baldasar.”

“Yes, Calax.” Baldasar’s deep voice boomed.

“Gather as much information as you possibly can on the four girls, seeing as you discovered them in the first place. Do not make yourself known.”

“Yes, Calax.”

“Good. You three are dismissed.”

 

 

A/N: OMG FIRST CHAPTER  // squeals. I am so freaking happy! I stayed up all night writing this to make it as perfect as possible. Some questions you are probably thinking of right about know:

Who is Baldasar?

Who is Moralisa?

Who is Polymer?

And especially,

Who the hell is Calax?

What are protectors?

Why did the girls go to the club?

I’ll answer that last one for you: Curiosity.

But one last thing to remember,

Curiosity killed the cat.

 

 

No I’m just kidding I think we all know I’m not that serious hahaha {you should have seen the looks on your faces!}

Anyways, hoped you guys liked it! Don’t forget: this message goes to all of my subscribers:

Get more subscribers! Gossip about me! Good or bad, advertise haha comment! Upvote if you feel like it! J {Especially comment. I really love it when I log on, and I see the *New Comments! Notification lol anways, I’m gonna end this really, really, REALLY long authors note. LOVE YOU GUYS! <333