A/N IMPORTANT

The Royal Party

Hey guys! OK let's clear some things up. So, in the beginning before I started writing this story I told you guys that I would bring the finalists who didn't make it in into the story to do some cameos and that is what I'm doing. The thing is she technically was already in the story from the beginning (the food on the doorstep) and I was just waiting for the perfect moment to bring her in. She is actually a really important character in this story, and I didn’t really have any room for her in the beginning. Second, their powers: One of the perks of being a protector, you can be anything such as a vampire, werewolf, warlock/witch or shape shifter. All you have to do is change your brain pattern (which I’m not going to describe right now because it will be in the story.) Also, along with that, protectors also have little spells that are extremely rare when seen in other supernaturals. Each protector usually has 2-3 special spells that are added to their powers (they can use them whenever and never need to change to a warlock to be able to use them). When being a supernatural, protectors don’t really follow the rules either. As a vampire, they get all of the powers along with the title, except for the responsibilities. They DON’T have to drink blood; their special magik fuels them instead. As a werewolf, they can change whenever they want and don’t have to wait for a full moon. As a warlock, you all know what their marks are, and there are no responsibilities for them. When their brain pattern reads shape shifter, they cannot shape shift into the other supernaturals. Their magik changes their brain patterns, not their bodies in this case. As a shape shifter, their magi k kind of mimics the one of a shape shifter and they have those limitations unless they change their brain pattern again. One last thing, I got a question on the whole murder situation between Ravi and the girls. RAVI IS NOT GOING TO KILL THEM I MADE THAT EVIDENT IN THE CAFÉ IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER. You will also understand why there is a random scene in there. I didn’t put it in there for fun and for the lovers; it’s there for a reason and you will most likely find out in the next chapter. Please keep reading, and sorry for the confusion.