Chapter 6 Part 1

The Royal Party

Chapter 6 Part 1

*Narrator*

“Boys, try to find birth marks. See if there is anything physically connecting them.” Calax rubs the bridge of his nose. All he had was what Ravi told him, and while he was happy they found information, it wasn’t much to go on.

“I set another date up tomorrow. We are going swimming.” Tao tells the boys. They all start smiling at each other.

“Please act your ages.” Calax sighs.

“Yes, Calax.” They answer in return, still smiling.


The drive up to the beach house was tiring.

And boring.

And all of the girls felt like dying.

Everyone took two cars, one for the guys and the other for the girls.

“Yah! Se Kyeong! When are we going to get there? I’m dying to get into the pool.” Olivia complains.

“At least you aren’t allergic to the sun.” Haneul grumbles.

“Oh com on Hana it’s not nearly as bad as you think it is.” So Min amends her.

“I sneeze like 3 times every second.”

“Every minute.” Haneul corrects.

“Shut up Haneul.”

“OK.”

“Guys…” Se Kyeong starts, and then trails off. “I think we’re here.”

The girls stare out the window at the Beach house coming into view.

With the cars parked in the driveway, everyone gets out and stretches from the long 3 hour drive to the house.

“Holy hell…” Olivia starts.

“It’s nice isn’t it?” Tao smirks as he swings an arm around her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me.” Olivia sighs moving away from him and slowly towards the house.

As they enter, Mark points out the rooms.

“This is the living room.”

“This is… the second living room!”

“Out through these doors are the back patio and the pool.”

“Wait…” Se Kyeong interrupts, “This is kind of a small house. How many rooms are there?”

Mark smiles evilly. “4. Now if we go back inside, just off the dining room is the first bedroom.”

“And just off of the second living room is the staircase leading to the last three bedrooms.”

“This is the master. Which will be Se Kyeong and Ravi’s room.”

“There is 8 of us and 4 bedrooms, and I’m betting the boys don’t want to sleep together.” Haneul rolls her eyes while she relaxes on the bed of the master bedroom while the rest of the girls in front of her finish changing into their bathing suits.

So Min

Se Kyeong

Haneul

Olivia

“Wow, Se Kyeong, when did your s get so big!?” Olivia gawks at her friend.

“Yah! Olivia stop being erted! Can we just go to the pool now? I’m sure the boys have been waiting for us for like an hour now.” Se Kyeong whips the door open and begins down the stairs.


“Omo, what am I going to do? I hate water!” Tao cradles his head in his lap while the rest of the boys waited for the girls to appear.

“Yah Tao stop being such a diva and get over it. I can shape shift into a wolf if I wanted and you don’t see me complaining!” Mark puts his hands on his hips and faces Tao.

“Well that’s because you can change into a water animal too!” Tao cries.

 “You guys! Shut up! I think their coming!” Key signals to everyone.

The girls finally appear, coming out of the back door and walk towards the boys.

“Wipe that drool off of your faces. This is all your going to see for a while.” Se Kyeong walks right past them and jumps into the pool.

“Damn Ravi how did you know which one to choose?” Mark stares after her.

“I’m so freaking lucky.” Ravi smiles and jumps in after Se Kyeong.


Haneul snaps her fingers in front of Marks face. “You done staring after Se Kyeong?” She her head to the side.

Mark tears his eyes away from the said girl and turns to Haneul, and he swears the world got 10 times brighter. “I…uh…er…”

“What? Cat got your tongue?” She smirks and then slaps a bottle into his hand. “I have sun tanning lotion and I need some help.” She grabs his hand and leads him away from the pool.


“Mm, you know what? I think I have a better idea.” Mark begins, and sets the bottle down on the ground.

“Hm? What’s tha-ahhhh!” Haneul screams as she gets thrown over Mark’s shoulder.

“I’m kind of hot. Aren’t you? I think a little bit of water will be just the trick.” Mark smiles.

And Haneul is thrown in the pool.

“Yah!” She screams while everyone laughs at her. She frowns. “At least help me out of the pool.” She reaches her hand up.

“Alright.” Mark, shoulders still shaking with laughter, grabs onto her hand prepared to hoist her up.

And gets pulled right after her into the pool.

Everyone laughs even harder.

“Oldest trick in the book.” Haneul smirks at the soaked boy in front of her. “I thought you would know better.”


“OK, on the count of three, we are going to cannon ball it into the pool and splash everyone.” Key whispers his plan to So Min who nods and smiles evilly.

Grasping her hand in his, he begins to count.

“1…”

“2…” she says after him.

“3!”


“Tao…” Olivia sighs at the boy in front of her.

A loud splash sounds from the pool and water jumps onto the two not into the pool, causing Tao to flinch.

“Will you please get into the water with me?”

“No.” His muffled voice comes out from the curled up ball.

“Tao.” Olivia tries again. “Tao, look at me.” she puts her hand under his chin and lifts his face up. His eyes were bloodshot and frightened. “I won’t let anything happen to you. We will start slow, OK?”
The panda sniffles. “Are you sure nothing is going to happen?”

Olivia smiles. “I promise.” Grabbing his hand, Olivia helps Tao up and takes him to the steps leading into the pool. She steps into the pool and faces him, still holding is hand. “OK, one step at a time. Let’s take is slow OK? Ease one foot in, yes, like that, until you touch the step. Yes! OK, are you stable on that one foot? Good, now take the other one and do the same thing. Great! You see that?” Olivia talks slowly, and Tao shakes his head.

“You’re in the water.” She smiles up at him, and he offers a small one back.

“I am, aren’t I?”

OK, we are going to repeat this for the next step, is that OK with you? Good, OK, here we go!”


“Un-believable.” Key stares at Olivia and Tao making their way deeper into the pool.

“What?” So Min stares at the two from the edge of the pool.

“Tao is usually scared less of water and won’t come near it, yet here comes Olivia, already getting him to the third and final step of the pool.” Key shakes his head and smiles. “Why are women so confusing?” He asks looking at So Min.

She shrugs. “I have no idea. I ask myself the same thing every day.” She shakes her head while staring at Key with wide eyes.

Key chuckles and flicks her forehead. “You’re so adorable.”

So Min grins. “Thank you!”


“Would you look at that? We made it to the bottom of the pool!” Olivia chatters excitedly.

“We did?” Tao looks down, surprised, and sure enough, there are no more steps in front of him. “Oh! We did! You did! Thank you!” Tao grins as he pulls Olivia into a hug, but she breaks free.

“We aren’t done yet.” She stares at him.

His smile falters. “What do you mean?”

She points to the deep end of the pool where everyone else was at.

“Oh.”

“Well… you can swim right?” She asks, taking his hand again and slowly leading him deeper into the pool.

“Uh… well yeah but it doesn’t mean I’m good.”

“Don’t worry. I will help.” She smiles back at him, and it felt as if his heart was melting.

Soon, they were in the deep end, and Tao was no longer freaking out in the water, but having fun with everyone else.

“See? This is probably much better than sitting out in the sun.” Olivia points out as Tao hoists her onto his shoulders.

“You have no idea.” He smiles at her.

“OK! Are the two chicken fighters ready?” So Min calls off to the side with Key, Se Kyeong and Ravi.

Haneul and Olivia nod.

“OK! Ready! Set! Fight!”


“Oh man I am so tired.” Se Kyeong remarks as everyone lounges on the in the living room in comfy clothing while So Min prepares dinner in the kitchen.

So Min

Haneul

Olivia

Se Kyeong

“Yah! So Min! What’s taking you so long?” Haneul yells into the kitchen.

“Stay out!” So Min yells back. “And presentation is everything!”

“Who cares about presentation? I’m hungry!”

“Guess what?”

“What?”

“Me too! Now go sit down or you can skip dinner!”

Haneul obediently skips back to the couch and plants herself next to Mark. Picking up a pillow and fluffing it, she sets it down on Mark’s lap and leans on it.

“Tired much?” Mark smirks at the girl laying down on him.

“Don’t get any funny ideas mister.” Haneul points up at him. “The only thing keeping me awake right now is food.”

“Yes ma’am.” He smiles even wider.

“By the way, who is sharing rooms with who again?” Haneul flips over to see him.

“Well, first of all, you and I will be sharing a room.”

“Tao, wanna switch?”

“Nope, sorry!” Tao calls out.

Haneul growls. “Who is Tao sharing with?”

“Olivia.”

“Figures, you erted boys.”

“Not erted, just concerned. What if someone sneaks into the house at night? You should have a guy there to protect you.”

“Now you’re just making things up.” Haneul sighs. “You’re going to sleep on the floor.”

“No can do sweetheart. I have back problems and I need to sleep on a bed.”

“Then you will be sleeping on the very edge of the bed.”

Mark leans in with puppy dog eyes. “But I wike to cuddle.”

Haneul pushes his face away with her finger. “Well that doesn’t it?”

“Awee.”

“Hey!” Haneul pops up and interrupts all of the mini conversations going on in the room. “I have an idea!” She shouts out.

“Oh my god no.” Se Kyeong says immediately.

“Let’s watch a scary movie after dinner!” She continues, ignoring the comment.

The boys smile at each other.

“OK.”

“I’m alright with that.”

“Hell yes.”

“Which movie?”

They all say at once.

Haneul shrugs. “I don’t know. What movies do you have?”

“Everything.” Ravi smiles evilly.

“Hmm…” Haneul thinks for a bit.

“How about Insidious Chapter 2?” So Min offers from the kitchen.

“Yes! I love that movie!” Haneul pumps her fist in the air.

“Alright then its settled.” Key smiles.

“Dinners ready!” So Min calls.

“Right on t- where did Haneul go?” Mark questions.

“In here!” Haneul yells from the dining room.

Mark raises his eyebrows.

“I was hungry.” Haneul defends herself.


After a while, Ravi excuses himself to the restroom. Shutting the door, he opens up a cabinet quietly and pulls a bottle of red liquid out. “Finally.” He sighs in pleasure as it spreads across his mouth and down his throat.

“Uh… Ravi? What is that?” Se Kyeong questions from the door way.

Freezing, Ravi quickly finished what was left and puts the bottle away. He clears his throat. “Shut the door ok? I’ll tell you, but it’s a secret.”


A/N

Omo what is Ravi going to tell Se Kyeong???

Those damn boys are so erted -.-

Hope you liked this chapter too! :D DOUBLE UPDATEEE WHOOOOO

If I’m feeling good, I might just turn this into a triple update :D

Don’t expect it ever again.

What you should expect is the new character! And how the boys are going to reveal themselves to the girls….. Ooo be excited for that :)

Also, when seeing the pictures, I’m sure you noticed a reoccurring bathroom.

Well that’s because all of the bathrooms have the same layout except for the master (obviously).

But in this house, there are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a dining room and a kitchen. There is also a shed out by the pool if you haven’t noticed, but that isn’t important. :)

Anyways, I hope you guys like this update? I’m going to try for a triple but most likely no more than that today. See you later freaks! <3