Chapter 8

The Royal Party

Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! So I go back to school tomorrow, and I thought, Why not give them something really nice and long for them to on for a while until the weekend when I have time to write? So this chapter wasn’t going to come out until this weekend, but I thought, Nah I will give them a present, so, you’re welcome my freaks!

P.S.: There is a Mean Girls reference in here if you catch it! Good Luck J whoever finds it first gets 100 KP

 


*Narrator*

Listen to The Bird and the Worm by Owl City

July 31st, 2014

“So Min.”

“Yes?”

“Let’s go somewhere.”

“Where would you like to go?”

“The beach?”

“And do what?”

“Cool off.”

“Where?”

“In the ocean.”

“When?”

“Now.”

“With who?”

“Me.”

“And?”

“You.”

“Sure, why not?” So Min hangs up the phone and begins to get dressed.


“Minnie? Where are you going?” Olivia questions, watching So Min totter off towards the door in an excruciatingly short sundress.

“The beach. With Key.” She answers innocently.

“And do what?”

“Cool off.” So Min giggles at the fact that they were copying her’s and Key’s conversation earlier.

“With who?”

“Me.”

“And?”

“Him.”

“What exactly are you going to do?”

“Swim. In the ocean. What else?”

Olivia shakes her head at this girl’s naivety. “My dear child… should you be alone with him?”

So Min bites her lip. “Well… to be honest… it’s a little awkward, but I want to give him a chance and grow comfortable with him again.”

“OK, well take this, and press it if he tries anything OK?” Olivia hands her a little white tab with a red button on it.

“But… Olive, this is a Life Alert button?”

“Exactly. If he tries anything, it’s a life alert. Just press it OK?”

“K!”


August 4th, 2014

Rinnggg

Help! I’m stuck in your pocket!

Rinnggg

Help! I’m stuck in your pocket!

Rinnggg

Help! I’m stu-

“What. The Hell. Do. You. Want.” Olivia grumbles into the phone.

“Ooo little miss Sassy Pants.”

“I was sleeping.”

“It’s 5 PM.”

“Your point?”

“Let’s go on a date. Somewhere fun! I’ve realized that all of our dates so far have been group ones and I want at least one that is just us.”

“Fun?”

“OK, well grown up fun.”

“Is it a bar?”

“Yes.”

“Pick me up in an hour and a half.”

“Why? You need to get ready for me?”

“I want to sleep some more.” Olivia hangs up the phone and slams her face down in the pillow. “. He’s walking into Hell and he doesn’t even know it.”


“My god, why.” Olivia groans into her closet as she slumps against the doorframe. “I don’t have anything to wear.”

Haneul, sighing, gets up and starts to throw stuff out of the closet. “Put this on.”

“Oh, hey! This is actually really cute!”

“Yeah, and you want to know where I found it? IN YOUR CLOSET.”

“Ok, well I didn’t see it.”

“You can be so annoying sometimes.”

“But you love me!”

“Don’t push your luck!”

“Hey! Haneul!”

“What?”

“Why are you so grumpy?”

“….”

“What?”

“Because Mark has not called me since that weekend we went to their getaway house or whatever.”

“How long ago was that?”

“Two weeks and 3 days.”

“Oh… well I’ll talk to Tao about it OK? And why don’t you just call him? What if he’s waiting for you to do the same thing?”

“Well the guy is supposed to call first. That’s, like, the number 1 most known dating rule.”

“But you do realize that he is a different species entirely, and might not know what the number 1 most known dating rule is since he’s lived in a different world?”

Haneul growls. “Fine. I’ll call him.”

“Haneul! Oh wow I never thought you would call back after… well you know…”

“Yeah… I know… “ ‘you were right’ she mouths to Olivia.

I know.’ Olivia mouths back, and leaves the room.


Play The Boys are too Refined by The Hush Sound.

“Goddamn!” Tao slams his pool stick down on the table .

Olivia smirks. “Hey Java, what’s the score at now?”

The bartender doesn’t even stop wiping the tables to call over his shoulder, “7-0!”

“Oh poor baby.” Olivia mocks. “Guess you shouldn’t have taught me how to play pool now huh?”

Tao growls at her. “Don’t tease me.”

“Well I wouldn’t if you would stop losing.”

“You little…” he glares at her and runs after Olivia, who giggles and weaves in and out of the tables.

“You can’t catch me! Werewolves are just too damn clumsy and big to be effective!”

Java chuckles as Olivia ducks behind him and uses him as a shield. “Sorry man, but a guy has to stand up for a lady. You shouldn’t have taught her pool. She’s kicking your .”

“And I’m about to kick yours if you don’t move.” Tao seethes.

“No can do, my good man.” Java pats Tao’s shoulder. “Why don’t you help yourself to anything over the bar before you do any real damage? You’re lucky I even closed down this bar for you two.”

Tao, red with fury, stalks over to the counter and pulls out two bottles of tequila.

“Thanks Java.” Olivia whispers, peaking over the man’s shoulder.

“Yah! Pabo! I challenge you to a drink off. Whoever finishes their bottle first gets one wish from the other. Understood?”

“Yes Panda!” Olivia salutes the man by the bar, successfully pissing him off further.

“Ready… set… go!”


“Done!” Tao screams as he slams the bottle down on the table and flashes Olivia a drunken smirk.

“Oh, sweetheart, I’ve been done for a while.” Olivia smiles over at the werewolf as she spins the bottle by the tip.

“You cheated!” He shouts, pointing an accusatory finger in her direction.

“Really? You’re going to go there?”

“Yes!”

“God, you are so drunk. Don’t worry. I’ll save you the embarrassment of my one wish and just let you continue as you do.” She shrugs and takes the two bottles to the counter.

“You just can’t win against her dude. She’s even holder her alcohol better than you.”  Java yells across the bar.

“You such your face you old hag!” Tao yells back and slumps in his chair.

“I’m 24.” Java shakes his head and laughs. “Go home before you die of alcohol poisoning or something.”

“Come on Tao. Let’s go.” Olivia holds her hand out for him to take, but he slaps it away.

“I don’t need your help getting up.”

Olivia chuckles and walks towards the door. “It wasn’t for getting up, but OK.”

Tao, being the child he is, runs up and grabs Olivia’s hand anyways.

“That’s what I thought.”


August 13th, 2014

Play See You Again by Carrie Underwood

“Hey, Mark, I know it’s late, but I was wondering if you would like to come over and watch a movie with me?” Haneul asks slowly.

“Sure! It would be amazing if I got to see your home.” Mark smiles at the idea.

“Great! Have you eaten yet?”

“No, but you don’t ha-“

“OK, so dinner it is! What do you like?”

“I like-“

“Random it is.”

Mark laughs. “Bossy.”

“You’ll get used to it.” Haneul smiles. “Here’s my address…”


“Yah! Freak! Where are you?” Olivier calls out into Haneul’s apartment.

“In here!”She yells from the kitchen.

“Omo, what are you wearing?” He gasps as he enters the area.

 “What?” Haneul looks down at her outfit. “I think it’s cute.”

“You look like a fish.” He walks over and sits down at the bar.

Haneul rolls her eyes and throws some leftover food at Olivier, which he effectively dodges and tsk’s her.

“You should know Hana that I can dodge anything.”

“That’s not necessarily true.”

“Wha-yah! I was caught off guard! That does not count.” Mark says, wiping custard off of his face.

“Oh, it so counts.” Haneul giggles. “You said you can dodge anyth-“

“Hana?” Mark says from the entryway.

“Mark? Mark! You’re here!” Haneul shrieks and flies to him wrapping him in her embrace.

“Y-yeah.” Mark stumbles a little bit. “Who’s that?”

“Hey.” Olivier smiles at him and holds his hand out. “I’m Olivier.”

“Olivier?”

“He’s a friend.” Haneul answers for him and, taking Mark’s hand, leads him to the bar.

“Hana... we need to talk later OK?” Olivier says a bit nervously, and leaves before Haneul can answer.

“A friend?” Mark asks.

“Just a friend.” Haneul assures him.


August 18th, 2014

Play Moonlight by EXO

Blake’s Restaurant

“Happy One Month.” Ravi smiles at his date across the table as the clink their wine glasses together. “Now remind me, when do we have to do these things?”

“Ever  3 three months until we get to 1 year, then yearly afterwards.”

“Wow these things are really planned out aren’t they?”

“Yes, they are.” Se Kyeong smiles at his naivety when it comes to dating. “How many girlfriends have you had?”

“Absolutely zero.” Ravi rolls his eyes and smiles. “Royalty aren’t allowed to date. Our parents get to pick our partners for us.”

“Yet your parents are allowing this?”

“Hm well they think we are doing it for the sake of information.”

“And are you?” Se Kyeong smiles.

Ravi leans over the table and kisses her softly. “In a sense-ow!” He rubs his bruised arm and leans away, whimpering. “Why do you always hit me?”

“Because you’re always erted you pabo.”

“Yah! Watch your language!”

Se Kyeong laughs. “Whatever. You can’t do anything. It’s not like you’re going to punish me or something.”

“Do you really want to go there? Because I can punish you in a lot of ways.” He smirks seductively.

“You want to get hit again?” Se Kyeong raises her hand threateningly and Ravi shrinks away.

“Not really.”

“Good.”

“Now, can we go home? I’m tired!”

“Ravi, stop acting like a child, and besides I don’t even know where you live so it’s not like I can drive you there.”

“Who said anything about going to my house?”


September 14th, 2014

“Hey! I have an amazing idea!” Key gets up from his seat on So Min’s couch and, grabbing her hand, drags her out the door.

“Wait wait wait! What are we doing?”

“It’s a surprise! Now you gather the rest of the girls and I’ll meet you outside with the guys! Ready? Break!” The two ran in opposite directions to gather the rest of the crew. Soon, all eight of them gathered outside the building.

So Min:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d73bd4c81a12463406b833485296183/tumblr_msy5ceiScG1rb6tubo1_500.png

Haneul:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m186f19rjD1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

Olivia:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c585ea51de3d5880f882731aef69ca9e/tumblr_moaigjUAy71spqhdqo4_500.png

Se Kyeong:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ad7ecef81b3ae1858e8e9e1832f9c614/tumblr_mtr8877SsZ1spqhdqo7_1280.png

“Great! Everyone hop in the big white van and let’s go!” Key shouts and gets into the driver’s seat.

The girls whisper quietly as they look at their ride.

“That looks like a stalker van.”

“What if he kidnaps us?”

“He wouldn’t do that. He has the rest of the guys with us.”

“Well, what if they’re all in on it?”

“Stop guys you’re scaring me.”

The car honks and the girls jump at the interruption.

“Get in losers we’re going apple picking!”

 

 

October 31st, 2014

“Happy Halloween!” The four boys shout at the door to the girls’ building.

“What… are you wearing?” Olivia looks at Tao, then Key, Ravi, and lastly, Mark.

Tao:

http://images.buyscaryhalloweencostumes.com/products/7467/1-2/night-rage-werewolf-costume.jpg

Key:

http://www.costumemarket.co.uk/images/costume/61488.jpg

Ravi:

http://cosmeticsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Vampire-Costumes-1-480x640.jpg

“Mark… why aren’t you wearing anything?” Haneul asks as they all step inside.

He shrugs. “I’m a shape shifter. Shape shifters don’t have a specific look.”

Haneul laughs. “Awe~. Just because you’re a shape shifter doesn’t mean you have to look like what you are. Here, my costume came with a matching boy costume. You can be superman!”

“Superman and Superwoman. How fitting.” Se Kyeong smiles at the two.

Mark:

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/9758/1-2/adult-superman-costume.jpg

Haneul:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/New-Arrive-y-Adult-The-Deluxe-Wonder-Women-Outfit-Cosplay-Supergirl-Costume-for-Halloween-party-Free/1378425981.html

Se Kyeong:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/90/45/c8/9045c88b9b152e0bb5e1d7c211c48e51.jpg

Olivia:

http://publicpictures.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/halloween-costumes-women-1.jpg

So Min:

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/14394/1-2/female-stormtrooper-costume.jpg

“Well, it’s a little baggy, but it works on you.” Haneul looks at the rest of them, “ready to go?”

They all nod. “Great! Let’s go trick or treating and try to find haunted houses or something.”

 

 

November 12th, 2014

“So… do you know anything about Protectors? Anything at all that I can look for?” Olivia asks Tao from his lap.

“I don’t. I’m sorry.” Tao runs his hand through her hair and she sighs.

“Keep doing that.”

“Why?”

“Because I like it.”

“Are we going to do anything for Thanksgiving?”

“I don’t know.”

“Did you ever do anything in the past?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

Olivia shrugs.

“Well, let’s do it this year.” Tao leans down and kisses her head.

“OK.”

“Let’s go to bed. It’s late.”

“Wait! I want to stay up and finish Annabelle.

“Ah... but it’s scary.”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you, you giant panda pabo.”

“Stop calling me a panda!”

“But it’s so damn cute how you react!” Olivia smiles at the fussy werewolf. Tao huffs under the pressure and continue running his hand through her hair, and Olivia snuggles further into him on the bed.

“Oh! I know! I will call you baobei.” Tao smiles to himself at the little accomplishment.

“Baobei?”

“Yep.”

“OK.”

“That’s it?”

“What? It’s cute. It’s like the kind of nickname you would give your wife after 30 years of marriage.”

“Oh my god…”

 

 

November 18th, 2014

“Hey guys, we’re going to have Thanksgiving over at the girls’ home OK?” Tao checks with the rest of the guys while they rest at a local boba tea shop.

“That would be fantastic.” Ravi smiles at the idea of seeing Se Kyeong again.

“I’ll help you guys plan for that later. Right now, I need to focus on Haneul’s birthday.” Mark sips his tea as he contemplates what to get her.

“Oh, I’m sure we all know what you can get her.” Ravi smiles at him knowingly. “We all know you’ve already done it.”

“Done what?” Mark looks up at him, completely clueless.

“Had .”

Mark looks at each person at the table, turning redder every second. “Yeah. So?”

“So? You move fast.”

“Eh. She likes skinship, and I have no problem with that.” He smiles a little. “Have you guys though?”

They all shake their heads.

“I don’t want to push Se Kyeong.” Ravi shrugs.

“Same.” Tao nods.

“After the stunt I pulled, there’s no way I’m even taking the chance of sitting on her bed.” Key shakes his head.

“Why did you do it anyways?” Mark leans forward.

“You want to know the truth?” Key looks at all of them, and they nod.

“I wanted to know who I was dealing with. To be honest, I was a little scared because I had no idea what I was doing and I had no idea who she was as a person or how dangerous she was. I know this completely contradicts how I had acted at the time, but that’s what it just was. Acting.”

“You realize you could have done it a different way.” Ravi looks at him with concern.

“Yeah, I know that now, but I didn’t at the time, and trust me, I really regret it.”

“Don’t worry.” Tao pats his back. “Remember when you guys went to the beach together?”

Key nods.

“Well, I talked to Olivia that night-and don’t be offended by what she told me OK?- but she said that she was a little worried about So Min being alone with you and how she gave her a little emergency button or whatever-“

“I wondered what she was doing with a Life Alert button…”

“Anyways, she told me that So Min said that even if it was a little awkward and there might be some tension in between you or something, that she wanted to give you a chance and get close to you again, so just pull your cards right and you’ll get the relationship you want, and I’m not just talking about the OK?”

Key nods and smiles at him. “Thanks for the heads up about that.”

“No problem bro.”

 

 

November 20th, 2014

“Happy birthday.” Mark whispers into Haneul’s ear as he takes her blind fold off, revealing an ice skating rink. “I know you love winter and all the good stuff, so I decided, why not go ice skating? We have plenty to do after this so don’t wear yourself out ok?” Mark smiles at her and she nods.

“Thank you.” Haneul stands on her toes and gives him a quick kiss.

“Of course.” They set Marks first present –boba tea- down on the benches outside of the skating rink and went in.

 

 

“Where are we going next?” Haneul asks, itching to take her blind fold off.

“It’s a surprise.” Mark smiles at her antsiness.

“Whyyy?” She whines.

“Because it’s your birthday, or did you forget already?”

“I didn’t forget, partially because of this stupid blind bold.” Haneul picks at the fabric covering her eyes.

“Uh-uh! No touching.” Mark grabs her hand and pulls it away but instead of letting go, he holds on to her.

“OK, now I know this is going to be cliché, but it’s what you like so no complaining OK?”

“Yes sir!”

Mark steps out of the car and leads her across a street, and slowly taking the blindfold off, reveals a giant poster on the side of the building.

“Is this…”

“Yep.”

“And we’re going to see….”

“Yep.”

“Oh my god….”

“What?”

“You are amazing.”

“I know.”

“Don’t get cocky. I like scary movies, but I saw the previews for this, and to be honest, it kind of scared me less.”

“Don’t worry my little pabo, I will take care of you if needed.”

“You’re such an idiot.”

“Yes, but you love it.” Mark smiles at Haneul and gives her a kiss before they enter the building.

 

 

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOUR SUCH A LITTLE GIRL!” Haneul cries just outside of the theatre while Mark sits on a bench stiffly, still clutching the popcorn.

“THAT MOVIE WAS NOT NEARLY AS SCARY AS I THOUGHT IT WAS AND YET YOU STILL SCREAMED AND HID BEHIND ME AAHAHAHAHAA!”

“Y-yah! Stop it! You’re drawing attention to us!” Mark looks around worried at all of the stares they were getting.

“Let them! Omo I should recorded that and sent it to everyone else, oh man they would be dying ri-“ Haneul’s rant was cut off by a deep kiss. Slowly, they break apart.

“Let’s go to the last part of your present OK?”

Haneul nods, dazed.

 

 

December 25th, 2014

“Yah! Panda open your present!” Se Kyeong flicks Tao’s head.

“Oh, so now you have adopted the nickname?” Tao gives her a droll look.

“Actually, everyone has. You just haven’t noticed it.” Se Kyeong smiles at him and returns to her spot on Ravi’s lap, and he frowns at her.

“You aren’t allowed supposed abuse anyone else but me.”

“Awe~ is the poor bay-bee getting jeawous?” Se Kyeong pouts, then flicks him in the forehead. “Better?”

He smiles and nods.

Tao unwraps his present to reveal a…

Muscle shirt.

“Really?” He looks at Olivia.

“What can I say? You’re muscles are hot.” Olivia plucks the shirt from the wrapping and holds it up to him.

“It… looks a little small.” He stares down at the shirt.

“Good. Also, there’s more.”

“There is?” Tao pulls out the rest of the wrapping paper. “I don’t s-“ I looks up to see Olivia holding a little black diamond dangle earring up.

“I noticed that you have an ear piercing, but no earring, so I got you one.” She puts it in for him.

“Wha~ now you just have to put that shirt on and it will be complete.” She claps her hands together.

Tao smiles and gives her a kiss. “Thank you. Ravi! You’re next.”

“I already gave him his present a while.” Se Kyeong explains.

“Well what was it?” Key urges them for information, and the two smile at each other.

“That’s secret information.” Ravi informs him.

“…you didn’t.” Mark stares at them incredulously.

Se Kyeong blushes. “That is also secret information.”

Mark turns to Ravi, who smirks, and he throws his hands up in the air. “You guys are growing up so fast.”

“OK, let’s move on. Key, your present.”

So Min reaches under their lit up Christmas tree for a large package and hands it to him. Key ruffles her hair and she smiles.

http://media.tumblr.com/2e7f60ec41b20490bd436df9ff336e07/tumblr_inline_mw80ofQqqg1r8v0mk.gif

Unwrapping the present, it reveals a blue suit with a checkered over coat.

“… So Min…”

“I saw you looking at that when we went to the mall one time, and you looked like you wanted it so bad, so I thought, that would make a really good Christmas present and I just had to get it for you, but it was so hard to find your size! I had to wait until you wore a suit to get your size from your coat.” So Min explains animatedly.

“I… thank you. This is amazing!” Key looks up at her with admiration, and So Min tackles him to the ground with a hug.

“Ah! I’m so relieved! There was a no-return policy at that store!”

“Alright, Mark you’re next.” Key looks at the red headed boy.

“I have a present for him later.” Haneul tells him.

“Haneul.” Se Kyeong looks at her like, Really?

“Oh! No no no it’s not that!” Haneul explains quickly.

“Well, if that’s all of us, let’s go show the girls their presents.” Ravi stands up and helps Se Kyeong to her feet and the eight of them walk outside to reveal…

A black sports car for Haneul

http://luxsportscars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/black-sports-car-31.jpg

A beige sports car for So Min

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u-xzWS2ZCEo/ULOrRr56AtI/AAAAAAAAEos/K5tjVQXx-7M/s1600/Scion+FR-S+%C2%ABCarbon+Stealth%C2%BB+1.jpg

A red sports car for Se Kyeong

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Acura-NSX-concept-101-626x382.jpg

And a silver sports car for Olivia

http://coolwallpaperz.info/user-content/uploads/wall/o/63/sport-car-window-silver-windows-385424.jpg

“Omo… you got us cars?!” Olivia turns to Tao and throws her arms around him. “These must have cost a fortune! How am I supposed to compete with this?”

“I really needed a tank top anyways, and I’ve wanted an earring forever, so you kind of fulfilled my needs, and already makes me happy and content with what I got, and plus, a guy at a car dealership owed us a few favors anyways, so you don’t have to worry.” Tao smiles and wraps his arms around her waist.

“And here I got you a suit…” So Min runs her hand over the beige car. “I… I don’t know what do say…”

“Then don’t say anything, and just give me a kiss.” Key smiles and pats his cheek.

So Min scoffs. “ I can do better than that.” She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Key wraps his arms around her and pulls her in further.

“Yah! Get a room!” Se Kyeong yells over the cars, causing the two to break apart and laugh.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking.” Ravi smiles and leans in, giving Se Kyeong a quick peck on the lips.

“You are fantastic.” She says to him.

“I try not to be.” He laughs.

“Wait… where’s Haneul and Mark?” Se Kyeong looks around for the missing couple,  and turning back to Ravi, she sees him covering his ears.

“Are they really…”

He nods.

“Those kids are at it every day.” She shakes her head.

 

 

December 31st, 2014

“Ready?” So Min yells to everyone and they all agree in a chorus.

“5!”

“4!”

“3!”

“2!”

“1!”

They all cheer at the new year as the countdown comes to an end and the couples around them at Namsan tower kiss.

“Let’s go put a lock on that bridge thing or whatever.” Ravi whispers to Se Kyeong, and she nods. Buying the biggest lock they could find, they write their personal message on it:

Ravi an S.K.

4ever. and Always

No Matter What

Surrounding their message in a big heart, they hook it on a chain loop and close the lock together.

“We closed the lock together, which means that we have to stay together also, OK?” Ravi confirms with the girl in front of him.

Se Kyeong nods her head and leans in for her New Year’s kiss.

 

 

A/N

Wow.

This is 20 pages long.

My head hurts. I’ve been staring at a computer screen for 6 hours xD

I’m sorry if this is really crappy guys I had a really long day at work and one of our clients was being a .

Anyways, comment, upvote, you know, that kind of thing. :)

Comment.

COMMENT.

COMMENT.    >>>>.>>>> you know who you are.

Also, I am really sorry about some of the pictures! I was in a rush and wasn't able to post them so you will just have to copy and paste xP

And don’t forget to look at the polls on the previous chapter!! Bye mah freaks! See you this weekend!