What's Happening?

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

         PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

          Bora Pushes Mark off of her. 'Yah! Why'd you kiss me again!?' Bora yelled. 'What? you were the one pulled me!' Mark said. 'Err... that's cause...' Bora started. "Or you wanted to kiss me that's why you pulled me?'Mark asked cutting Bora off. 'Aish! That's becuase I was going to fall and I pulled your arm and it just lead to the kiss...ing' Bora explained. 'Lies, I see it in your eyes. You wanted to kiss me!'Mark teased. 'Yah! Aish! Forget it. I'm going home.' Bora said. 'ah wae?'Mark asked acting whiny. Bora then glares back then sighs. 'Yah! wait for me!' Mark yelled. 'No!' Bora yelled back. 'You want to go alone in the dark?!' Mark asked loudly. Bora then stops walking. 'Aish! Why didn't I think of that!' Bora mumbled to herself. Then she kept on walking, but looked back to see if Mark was behind her. He was. Bora then started to walk again.

          For about a minute she looked back again, and Mark wasn't there. 'Where did he go?' Bora thought to her self. Then all of a sudden someone came from behind her and covered . 'MMMMMMMMM!!!' Bora tried to yell. When she turned around she saw that MArk was the one holding her. For a minute they froze there, with their faces close and eyes locked. Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud. And the beating went faster and faster. 'What the?' Bora and Mark both thought to themselves. Then they finally came back to reality with a dog's bark. 'Uhhh........' They both said. 'You go first' They said again. 'You go' Mark said. 'Uhh.. hehe... I'll take a taxi home you can go home.' Bora suggested. 'Uh..... okay. Bye!' Mark said. When Bora got home she immediately fell asleep. She then dreams about the kiss on the hill that night.

          The next day Bora wakes up smiling. When she looked in the mirror, she caught herself smiling and stoped. 'What the Heck? Why am I smiling?.......' Bora thought to herself. Then she remembers her dream. 'Why did I dream of Mark?' Bora asked her self again blushing. 'What's happening? Why am I blushing?'Bora asked. 'Aish! Let's not think about this and get ready for work' Bora said to herself trying to change the subject. When she got to work she saw Mark and blushed again. 'What the... why's my heart beating so fast?' Bora thought to herself. 'What are you doing there?' A Co- Worker said. ' Ah... hee. nothing' Bora answered back and started to work. Mark then notices Bora acting weirdly. 'Are you okay?'Mark decided to ask. 'Uhh?  'yeah i'm okay.' Bora answered back.