Jealousy.

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

      PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg~original

         *Bora waves for a taxi* "Bora!" Mark yelled. Bora then froze. 'Bora!' Mark yelled again. Then runs up to her and taps her on the shoulder. 'Bora Noona!' Mark said. Bora then turns around and then they meet eyes with each other. 'What?... Why.. is he standing so close to me?!' Bora thought. Then Bora steps back but was about to fall off the curb, but Mark ends up catching her. They again stare at each other. 'Hey! are you getting on or not?' The taxi driver said. Then they stoped and cameback to reality.'No'Mark answered. 'But-' Bora started. 'You can ride in my car' Mark said. 'But-' Bora started agian. 'Shhh... stop being stubborn uh?' Mark said with a smirk on his face. 

 

         Bora then walked slowly to the right. 'Yah! Bora, its this way'Mark yelled. 'Uh? oh.. hehe'stuttered Bora. In the car there was an awkward silence. When they got outside of Bora's apartment Mark decided to say something. 'Why are you so quiet?' He asked. 'Uh? uh..... I'm just tired. That's all' Bora answered. When Bora got to the door of the building she saw Hae Hi. 'Yah! Hae Hi! Over here!' Bora shouted. 'Hi Bora!' Hae Hi shouted. 'You want go inside?' Bora suggested. 'Sure' Hae Hi answered. 'Who is that?..... Is he her boyfriend?'Mark asked from the car. Then he chased after them.

         'Bora!' Mark yelled before getting in the building. 'Bora, someone's calling your name' Hae Hi said. Then Mark walked in the building. 'Bora can I talk to you?' asked Mark. 'Why?' Bora asked. They both walked out of the building. 'Is that your boyfriend?'Mark asked. 'Uh..... what if he was?'Bora asked. 'uh... I was just wondering why he looked like such a player. Be careful or you might be cheated on.' Mark suggested. 'What? Yah and you aren't?' Bora said. 'Who said I was a player? huh?' Mark asked. 'aigoo, no one said it. If you're done saying what you needed to then i'll be going'Bora said. Hae Hi then walked in on their conversation. 'Is he the guy you talked about?' Hae Hi asked. 'Uh.. hehe.' Bora hesitated but then nodded. 'Yah you bastard!' Hae Hi said and punched Mark on the face. 'Yah! what did I do to you?' Mark yelled. 'Woah.. aish... what do you mean you don't know?!'Hae Hi yelled and was about punch Mark again. "STOP!' Bora yelled at Hae Hi. "What do you mean stop when he stole your first kis-'Hae Hi said but got stoped by Bora covering his mouth. 'What? You had your first kiss with me? No wonder you were so mad at me.'Mark said thinking outloud. 'Aish!' Bora said biting her bottom lip. 'What the? You didn't tell him?'Hae Hi asked surprised. 'I was going to but-' Bora started but stoped. 'I'm gonna go inside now, I'm sorry Hae Hi but you can visit me another day I want to be alone' Bora said and walked away. Mark then looked at Hae Hi with a judging look and walked to his car and drove home. Hae Hi then walked home too.