Again...

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

  PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

          The next day Bora goes to work feeling embarassed and nervous.'What to do? I don't want to see him after all that stuff that happened!...... *sighs*.....Fighting!'Bora said to herself with confidence. After she got to the office she notices that Mark wasn't there. *sighs in relief* 'yes! he's not here today! and I'm the first to get here too!' Bora said to herself and sits down on her chair smiling. Just as she turns on her computer she sees a guy walk in from the door. 'Omo! aiya! I thought he wasn't here today!' Bora whispered to herself. 'You Came?' Mark said walking past her too his desk which happened to be in front of her. 'Huh? Oh... Yeah....'Bora answered. Awkward Silence. *laughing and chatting comes from the door* 'Oh! Bora! Are you feeling better? Boss said you were sick yesterday!' One of the Bora's co-worker said. 'Huh? Yeah I'm feeling much better!' Bora answered back similing. When she turned around Mark was staring at her. 'W..What are you looking at?' Bora asked. 'Are you still mad at me? For Ki-' Bora then suddenly covers Mark's mouth 'Shhhhh! Hey, we can talk about this after work okay? Not in the office!' Bora whispered to Mark. 'okay' Mark replied.

          After work Bora comes out the dorr and stretches. 'This is soo refreshing!'Bora yelled. Just then Mark pulls Bora to an aisle. 'Are you still mad at me for kissing you?' Mark asked. No Answer. Bora then looks up into Mark's eyes but said nothing. 'Yah! Answer me!' Mark yelled. Bora then tries to walk away but Mark suddenly holds her hand. 'Ah!.....'  'Answer me first'Mark said getting impatient.  'My hands hurt can you let go of it already?' Bora asked politely. 'Uh... I'm Sorry..'Mark apologized.  Bora then walks up to Mark. 'No' Bora said and walks away. 'What? that's it? I thought she would be super angry and mad at me... no... that's not right she's acting she can't just get over it in one day......Bora!' Mark yells and starts to run after Bora.

          After awhile Mark goes to a park nearby and rests. When he looked up from the drinking fountain he saw Bora walking by. 'B..Bora! Wait!' Mark yelled and ran after. 'Why do I hear Mark's voice?'Bora questioned herself. As Bora turned around, she saw Mark running up to her and starts running. 'Yah!' Mark yelled. Bora then runs up to the top of a hill in the park and slows down but notices mark right behind her. When she reached the top of the mountain she stops to catch her breath. 'Yah! Bora! Wait!' Mark yelled. 'Aish! What?!' Bora asked. *heavy panting* 'You... Are you really not mad at me?'Mark asked. 'No, I'm not mad so stop following me!' Bora yelled. 'You sure?' Mark asked. 'Yes' Bora said. Then Bora starts walking down hill.

          Wait!' Mark yelled. 'What?' Bora said. 'You Want to watch the stars with me?' Mark asked. 'What?' Bora askes. ' I was just suggesting it because it is getting dark.'Mark said. 'Uhh.. Sure? Are you sure the sky isn't clear?' Bora asked. 'Yeah I'm sure' Mark said. They watched the stars for a while until Bora looked at her watch and it was already 9. 'Omo.. it's already getting pretty late, I think I'll be going home now.' Bora said. Then they both stood up and started to walk but Bora trips on something and pulls Mark's arm trying not to fall, but instead they both fall on the ground. Mark then was on top of Bora and when they noticed, they both kissed again.