Stranger Danger

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg?t=1406338174

*typing continuously then stops*

          *sighs* 'finally! im done with my essay!'Bora said as she stretched and yawned. As Bora turned the lights off and left her work place she waited for a taxi to come by. For about 10 minutes she waited and finally decided to walk home so it would be quicker.Half way to her house she notices someone following her, she looks back but sees no one so she shook it off and set off to walk again.

          'I definitely heard footsteps behind me'Bora thought to herself. When she looks up, she sees a stranger with his face covered and wearing black, like a criminal. Bora instantly froze but finally started to turn and run when she realizes that the stranger was walking towards her, but when she turned back there was another person there, she was surrounded.

          'HELP!!!' she yelled 'HELP!!' 'shut up!' the skinnier guy said then grabbed her an covered . 'MMMMMMMMMMM!' Bora tried to yell again but couldn't. 'hahaha! your gonna get eaten tonight young lady.' the guy with his faced covered said to Bora, and came closer. As soon as he was close enough, Bora kicked him by the stomach, and elbowed the skinny guy holding her and started running. 'yahh! aishh! run after her!' the skinny guy said. As Bora ran, all of a sudden she gets pulled into a hiding spot by someone.'ahh!' Bora yelled. 'shhh!' the guy said and covered . She turned around and saw a handsome man, then turned back when she heard running.'ayy! where did she go? why is she so fast?' said the guy with his face covered, right by the place Bora and the guy were hiding. The guy with his faced covered then ran back to the skinny guy. *sigh* Bora sighed in relief.