Emergency

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

         "Um..." Bora started. "Um??" Mark asked curious and scared. "I-"bora started and then gets cut off. *ring! ring!* "ah- dae?" Bora answered her phone. After the phone call Bora stood up and got ready. " get your stuff and let's go to the hospital." Bora spoke out fastly. "Wae? What happened?" Mark asked, curious. "Suzy said Hae Hi's situation got worse all of a sudden." Bora said. Mark stood there looking at her. "....what?" bora looked at Mark. "Ah. n-nothing. Let's go." Mark said stuttering.
          Bora rushed to the emergency room. "Suzy-ah! What happened?" Bora yelled. "Uh.."Suzy started. "Wae? What happened? Why do you have a scratch on your neck?" Bora asked curious and worried. "That's bec.." Suzy started and stopped. "Yah! Why are you being like this?" Bora asked unpatiently. 
         "I.. Was sleeping.. And I woke up from a sound in the room. It was probably 3 in the morning. I thought it was Hae Hi, so I almost got up. But then I saw a guy standing by him with a needle stick. I yelled for help but he covered me with a cloth, I tried to get out of his grip, and I did, but in the process he scratched me on the neck. Then he pushed me and I tried to get him but he was too strong, so he got away. Then after Hae Hi started to have a seizure and I went to get the Nurses and doctors. I called you but you wouldn't answer. But I finally reached you this morning. They said that Hae Hi needed another surgery. He hasn't gotten out yet." Suzy said panicking abit. Bora then checked her phone, 24 missed calls. "Ah...biyan..sorry" Bora said slowly. "You should report this to the police" Mark suggested.
          Just then a doctor came out. "Doctor, is Hae Hi okay?" Suzy asked. "He's okay now. There's one thing I'm curious about." The doctor said. "What is it?" Suzy asked. "In our report, it showed that there was a drug injected into his body, and his wound seemed like someone purposely tried to hurt his wound." The doctor said. Surprised Bora and Suzy stood there. "Suzy, if Hae Hi wakes up, take care of him. I'm gonna go report this to the police." Bora suggested. "But-" Suzy started "okay.."          

*sorry for not updating frequently! And sorry for bad hangul!