We're safe,but he got away...

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

          PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg~original

          Bora opens her eyes and looks around. She wasnt hurt. She looked down and saw him. 'Hwang Hae Hi! are you crazy!' Bora shouts and kneels down to cover up the blood Hae Hi was losing. The guy with the gun lets go of the women he held in hostage and ran away. 'Someone call an ambulance!' Bomi yelled as she starts to run up to Bora and Hae Hi. A few minutes later an ambulance came an took Hae Hi to the hospital. As Hae Hi goes in to the emergency room. *sigh* 'Why did he even do that?' Bora started. 'Ms. Yoon?' A man said politely. 'Dae?' Bora answered, then looked up. She saw a policemen and stood up with a bow. 'I want to ask you some questions about the man who shot your friend and held a women in hostage at the mall today.' the policemen asked. 'Oh. Sure. Go ahead.' Bora said immediatly.

          After, she was done with the questions the policemen had sked her, the doctor came out of the operation room. 'Doctor, how is my friend doing?' Bora asked. 'He's fine. We took out the bullet, he just needs some rest. He could go home after a couple days when he recovers. 'gamsahabnida! Thank you very much doctor!' Bora said releived. 'Bora, you can relax now' Min said. 'I know. Thanks for keeping me company you guys should go and rest now. We could hangout sometime.' Bora said sounding very tired. 

          'I'll stay with her tonight with Hae Hi, you guys could go home and rest,lets go get his clothes and some of ours too' Suzy suggested. 'Okay then.. I'll try to get his keys and his address.' Bora replied. 'Make sure you two rest up then.. don't tire yourself up too much.' Bomi replied. They then left, and Suzy and Bora went into Hae Hi's room to check up on him. 'He's asleep. I'll go get his clothes and You could fit my clothes so I'll just bring mines. You can stay here and look over him' Bora suggested. 'Okay then.. Be careful' replied Suzy. 

          As Bora gets to her apartment, she sees Mark walking up to her. 'Are you okay?! I heard there was a shooting there..after I left..' Mark said worringly. 'If I wasnt,I wouldn't be standing here. Plus I need to hurry to the hospital because Hae Hi was shot.' Bora said. 'Oh..so he was the person who got shot..' Mark said. As Bora went into her apartment building Mark followed. 'Why are you following me?' Bora asked. 'Fine. I'll stay here.' Mark said. When Bora was done packing her things for Suzy and herself,she came out. ' That was quick' Mark said.

           Then Bora went to Hae Hi's House and took his stuff. 'Who's house is this?' Mark asked. 'Oh...nevermind.. it's Hae Hi's isnt it?' 'If you knew why ask?' asked Bora. 'sorry' Mark said, knowing Bora was stressed out. ' Is she staying overnight with Hae Hi alone?' Mark thought to his self. 'I want to go with you' Mark suggested. 'okay then..' Bora replied. 

          When they got there, Hae Hi was still sleeping. Suzy was gone. 'She really is staying alone.' thought Mark. ' I'll stay here with you since it's only you two here..alone' Mark said using sarcasm at the end.' Who said?' Bora asked. Just then Suzy enters the room. 'Oh! You're here already?' Suzy said surprised. 'I'll stay here anyways' Mark said stubbornly. 'Your boyfriend is staying here too?' Suzy said. 'I told he wasnt my boyfriend' Bora said frustrated. 'Okay, okay' Suzy said trying not to tick Bora off. ' I'm staying here anyways.' Mark said. 'You could leave now...' Bora started, then got inturrupted. 'Nope. I'm staying here.' said Mark.