Happy Birthday!!

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

         PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg~original

          'Boraaa! Wake up! Boraaa...' The voice dies off. *Wakes up* 'What the?!.... Why'd he come in my dreams?' Bora said with a smile sneaking up her face. 'Nononono, Stop thinking about him Bora' Bora said to herself. *yawns* 'What should I do today?' Bora asked herself. 'I should go to the mall today.' And with that said she took off to get a taxi.

          *5 minutes later*

          'Thank you taxi driver!' Bora said getting him his payment. When she walked in she saw a cute outfit and while staring at it she bumped into someone. 'Ah!' a girl screamed. Her drink had spilled on her dress. 'What? Sorry? Go buy me a new dress now!' the girl said. When Bora looked up she thought it looked familiar. 'Isn't that Mark's Ex-girlfriend Min Sung Young?' Bora thought to herself. 'Uhh.. I'd better get going now' Bora said triyng to get away. 'Wait! aren't you Marks girl?' Sung Young asked. 'No. I think you have the wrong girl I don't know anyone named Mark.'Bora said hopefully trying to get away again, but when she turned around she bumped into someone again. She looked up. It was Mark. 'aish!!' Bora whispered to herself.

          'Hello!' Mark said. 'Mark?! Isn't that your girlffriend?' Sung Young asked. 'Yes' Mark shortly replied. 'Tssh. Whoa.. she looks even more uglier without all the makeup and sh**'Sung Young said. 'Yah!-' Bora started. 'At least she prettier than you.' Mark said. 'Yah!'Sung young yelled. 'Why? You are though.' Mark said. When he looked back at Bora she was gone. 'Bora.. Bora!!!'Mark yelled. 

          'Boo!' Bora yelled. 'What the?!' a girl said. 'Omo!!!! It's Bora!'the girl said. 'Hi Suzy,Sunny,Bomi,Ji young, Min,and Krystal!'Bora said.'Haven't seen you since we finished school!' Jiyoung said. 'WHy didn't you invite me to hang out with you guys?' Bora asked. "We were just about to contact you and then you came so..' Min said. *chattering and giggling*

          Mark then comes up to Bora and grabs her hand. 'What the?! oh..... Is he your Boyfriend?' Bomi asked. 'Ayy! No he's not, just some guy that I bumped into' Bora replied. 'I'm her boyfriend, nice to meet you' Mark introduced himself. 'Bora, it's okay don't need to be shy!' Suzy said. 'Omo! I almost forgot!'Bora said surprisingly. 'Today's your birthday! Happy Birthday Suzy!'Bora yelled. Then she took out a charm from her bag. 'Here you could have this, I wasn't expecting to see you today so I didn't prepare anything, sorry' Bora said.'It's okay I'm fine with this thanks!' Suzy replied. Mark then pulls Bora to somewhere else. 'I'll be back!' Bora yelled to her friends. 'Okay!' thay all yelled back. 'What the.. her bofriend is weird.'Krystal said.