Hurt...My Knee

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

Bora runs out the cafe looking everywhere for Mark.

          *sighs* 'Watch what you'll get when I find you Mark!' Bora said to herself. 'Noona!'Mark yelled. Bora turned around and started to run towards his direction but somehow triped and fell. 'ahh!' Bora yelled. 'Bora are you okay?' Mark asked as he ran over to her. 'I'm okay' Bora said. Mark then sees blood on her knees.'Yah! you have blood on your knees, how are you okay!'Mark yelled at her.'I could stand up, it's not a big deal.' Bora said as she stands up. Mark being a gentlemen helped Bora to a bench. 'I'll go get some ointment and band-aids for you, stay here don't go anywhere' Mark said and ran off. 'Aish! I should've been more careful'Bora said to herself.

10 minutes later...

          *panting/breathing heavily* 'I'm back!' Mark yelled. He then took out rubbing alcohol and started to clean the wound. 'ah!' Bora yelled. 'Sorry, I'll be more gentle' Mark said blowing on to the wound. 'He looks kinda cute doing this'Bora thought to herself. Mark then puts the ointment, then the band-aid onto the wound. 'Done.' Mark said. 'Huh? oh.. yeah.. thanks.'Bora said waking back from her thought. 'Alright then I'll be going back to work' said Bora, and starts to walk to the building. 'Yah! wait for me!' Mark yelled and ran after her.

          After Bora was done with work she went outside and waited for a taxi. 'Bora!' Mark yelled. Bora turned around and saw Mark. 'I'll take you home' Mark suggested. 'No thanks I can go home in a taxi' Bora replied back. Mark walked up to Bora, held her hand and dragged her to his car. 'Yah! What are you doing?!' Bora yelled. Mark then smirks and says 'Giving you a ride home.'

 

* Hello! I've added another additional character to the story. His name is Hwang Hae Hi who's going to be Bora's Friend! Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sunshine--