Dating?

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

" I guess it's just you and me now?" Suzy asked the unconcious Hae Hi. "Aigoo..my poor best friend. Why would anyone do this to you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

" Yah! Bora! Wait for me!" Yelled Mark. 

"What??" Bora asked.

"Coffee?" asked Mark, with a smile on his face.

*sigh* "Fine.." Bora talked under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Door opens* *music plays* 

"What do you want?" Mark asked. "I'll pay"

" Mint turtle Mocha" Bora replied. 

"Okay!" 

Mark goes up the the cashier and orders. Bora then goes to an empty seat in the Cafe, she pulls out her phone to look at the time. 3 pm. She then puts her phone back into her bag and waits for her mocha. 

"Okay...Your Mint turtle Mocha, coming right up!" Mark said, acting like a waiter. 

"Really?~ gamsahamnida Mark-nim!" Bora says, playing along with Mark.

They sit there with their drinks, quietly for a while.

"You.." Mark started. 

"You? You what?" Bora asked.

"You still haven't answered me yet...." Mark trailed off.

"Uh.." Bora started, but her wrods stuck onto her thorat, making her not able to say ant=ything else. "What question?" Bora asked pretending to be forgetting about thie question he asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Mark sincerely asked her.

Quiet. There was only quietness, the only thing you could hear was the cafe music. They then caught eyes with each other and froze.

"Y- Yes." Bora said, breaking the stare up. 

"Really?" Mark asked  himself, not believing what he heard. 

He then looked at Bora again to make sure. They bot look each other in the eye again, only to start smiling at each other. 

"Wae? Should I say no then?" Bora teased Mark.

"N- No.." Mark said. 

They then looked at each other again. This time Mark started to feel hot. Bora then started to blush.

Silence.

"Let's go home." Bora suggested. 

"G-Go home? Why? are we going to do that already?" Mark thought to himself. No. I'm a guy, I shouldn't be thinking like this. Only girl's in k-drama's think like this.

"Hmm? Do you not want to?" Bora asked, confused at Mark's face expression. 

"I- I want to.." Mark stuttered, tring to get the thought out of his head. 

"Okay.." Bora said.

They then went out the door, and into the car. Mark drove Bora to her apartment. Together, they went inside. Mark sat on the couch while Bora went to get something for both of them to eat as a snack. 

"OKay! I got the chips and drinks. Let's watch a movie?" Bora suggested. 

They turn the t.v on to look for a movie they could watch. 

"Bora...What nickname are we going to call each other from now on?" Mark suggested. 

"I'll call you Markie?" Bora suggested.

Mark shook his head. "It sounds like a dog's name.."

" Then...Handsome man?"

Mark shook his head. " I get called that everyday by girls I see on the streets" Mark teased.

"Aish..." Bora looked at him with a disgusted face. "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"No" Mark replied with a smirk on his face.

"Baby?" Bora asked. 

"Okay, honey." Mark agreed.

"Honey? I guess you could call me that." Bora agreed. 

"Baby"

"Honey"

They both called each other cringing because of the cheesiness. They both laughed and started to watch the movie.