I Meet Him Again..

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

*Beep, beep, beep, beep,beep!*

          Bora finally woke up to turn off the alarm and turned back to sleep. When she woke up it was already 30 minutes passed her alarm clock. 'Aya! I did it again!' Bora yelled at herself out of frustration.Then she all of a sudden remembered what had happened the night before and decided not to report it to the police since nothing really happened to her. 'Now's not the time to be thinking about that right now I need to get to work' Bora reminded herself.

          When she was ready she went out to wait for a taxi. As she goes into the building she sees her co-workers all surrounding someone. 'Yah! get back to work, what are you guys doing here?' Bora asked. When her co-workers finally moved she saw Mark. 'Mark?! What are you doing here?' Bora asked confusingly. 'I got hired yesterday and starting work today' Mark said with ease. 'Oh..... I see.... you're the new worker here huh?' Bora said while scratching her head. 'Well, if you need anything come and tell me' Bora said. 'Oh.. okay' Mark agreed. 'Well there, I got lucky this time becuase of Mark or else I would've gotten into trouble' Bora thought to herself. 

     At 1:15pm Bora had her lunch break and decided to go to the cafe to get some drinks. 'Hey! wait for me!' Mark yelled. Bora turned around and stared weirdly at him. 'What? I just want to go with you to the cafe' Mark said to Bora. 'Okay... you can follow me then.' Bora answered. When they got to the cafe they ordered some food and drinks. 'ahh... this drink is really refreshing.' Bora said to herself. 'Really? Can I try?' Mark asked. 'ehh. no thanks' Bora said. 'Just one sip' Mark said pursuading her. *sigh* 'Fine'Bora agreed. She then took an emty glass and poured some of the drink into the cup, then put the drink in the can to the side. 'There. You can drink that' and pushed the glass towards Mark.

          'Hmmm.. you said if I needed anything to ask you so I want this'Mark said and quickly stole the drink in the can. 'Yah!' Bora yelled. Mark then took a sip and ran away. 'Come back here, Mark!...Aishh! I never should've said that' Bora yelled. As frustrated as she was, she took a sip of the drink in the glass cup, set it on the table and left the money there. Bora then decided to run after Mark.

 

*Hey guys... or gals whatever. Anyways I'm back from camping! I'll update more when I have the time! Love You! ~ Sunshine--