Gun Shot

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg~original

          Bora then saw a man holding a women in hostage trying to escape. 'Yah! Stop!' Bora yelled then ran over to where the man was. 'If you come closer I'll shoot!' The man said in a hurry. Bora then puts her hands up and stops. 'Mmm!!' The women in hostage tried to speak out. Bora then slowly tries to walk slower to the man and steal his gun.

          As Bora gets closer the mans figure looked more and more familiar to her. 'Wait....why does he look so familiar?' Bora said to herself. 'Yah! What do you think you're doing coming closer?!' The man said in alarm back away. 'That skinny guy that was chasing after me that night....was he the same person?' Bora mummbled to herself. She then starts walking closer, unsure. 'I'll shoot you if you come any closer!' The guy warned again. As he starts looking around Bora notices a mark on the right below his ears and jaw line. 'He has a mark on his neck..'Bora thought to herself.

          When she noticed she was about two yards away from the guy and the women. The guy suddenly turned to the opposite direction Bora was in and she then suddenly used to the chance to grab the gun. The guy then suddenly turns right when she touches the gun and moves his hand. Bora then backs away alittle. The guy starts to aim the gun at her and shoots. Bora closes her eyes tightly, then feels someone grab her sholders and covers her. PAH! the gun fires and hits the person.

Silence.