Girlfriend?!

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

*Car door closes* 

          'Yah! I said I could go in a taxi!' Bora yelled at Mark from inside. Mark then goes in the drivers seat and starts the car. 'Wear this' Mark said and threw an outfit at Bora. 'What? Why do I need to wear this?' Bora asked. "When we get to your house you can go change'Mark answered back. 'At least answer my question, aish' Bora mummbled.

          When they arrive at Bora's apartment, Bora went in to change quickly and then came out. 'Let's...'started Mark but stoped after seeing Bora in the black sequin dress (the dress Bora was wearing in Sistar's MV So Cool... I'll put a picture at the bottom). 'Let's what?' Bora asked. 'uhh? oh.. Let's go.' Mark said stiffly. When they were in the car Bora asked 'Yah, Where are we going?' No answer. 'Mark..Mark!'called Bora. 'If I do anything to you later on I'll apologise beforehand ' Mark asked. 'Why is he saying this? Its not like anything is gonna happen.' Bora thought to herself. 

          After a few minutes they arrive at a makeup salon. 'Why are you taking me here?' Bora asked. 'You'll know in a few hours.'Mark said and went into the salon with Bora. After they were done Mark dragged Bora into the car again and drove off. After 5 minutes they arrive at a fancy place filled with people. 'Hey, where is this place?' Bora asked. 'My Ex- Girlfriend's birthday party.'Mark answered back. 'E.. Ex? Why would you take me to your Ex's Party?!' Bora asked confusingly. 'Follow me in' Mark said then held Bora's hand and walked in.

*people chattering*

          When Bora and mark got in, Bora bumps into a girl. 'I'm sorry!' Bora said bowing 90 degrees. 'Yah! Don't you know how to look where you're go-'The girl said but stoped when she saw Mark. 'Annyeong, Min Sung Young.'Mark said. 'Who's that?'Bora asked Mark. 'My Ex.'Mark replied. 'W..What are you doing here?' Sung Young said. 'I've come here to show you my new girlfriend' Mark answered and pulled Bora next to him. 'W.... W.. What?! B.. but I'm not your girlfriend!' Bora whispered to Mark. 'What? you're kidding me right.. I don't believe you two are dating.. you're just jealous because I broke up with you for another guy two weeks ago, you think I'd believe you?' Sung Young said.' You don't believe me huh? I guess I'll have to show some proof.' Mark said, then heads to Bora and draggs her up to the stage. Mark then pulls Bora up to him and kisses her. Bora's eyes widen but then closes them and squeezes her hand tightly onto her clutch.

 

*Here you go the picture of her dress if you didn't know what I was talking about. Hehe.

02527040-7121-46f8-a987-4e0423f0678a.jpg