That Was My First Kiss

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

PicsArt_1406337373577.jpg

*Crowd gasps*

          After a while Bora came back to reality and pushed Mark so she could back away. Bora looks at him angrily and runs off. 'aish!' Mark whispered and runs after Bora.

          'Are they really couples?!' Sung Young asked herself. 'Sung Young! who the heck is he?! How dare he comes to your birthday party and ruin it!' Sung Young's Mother said. 'Umma, He's my Ex.' Sung Young replied.  'What?! are you serious? whoa... I hope I'll never see him again!' Sung Young's mother said.

          Meanwhile.......

'Yah! Bora! wait for me!' Mark yelled. No Answer. 'Bora!' Mark yelled again. Bora then stops running and starts to tear up. Mark then catches up to Bora. 'Bora I can expl--, Are you crying?!' Mark yelled. 'Get away from me! You used me just because you wanted revenge on your Ex and you don't even care about my feelings!?' Bora yelled. 'I can explain.' Mark said. 'Nevermind... I' don't need you to explain anything........you were a good friend to me... I hope I don't meet you again.' Bora said then ran to a taxi. 'B.. Bora!' Mark yelled. *sighs* 'AHHHHHH!' Mark yelled again, expressing his anger out. 

          The next moring Bora wakes up to her doorbell ringing. 'I'm coming!' Bora yelled. She opens the door and yells 'Hae Hi!' ' yah! why'd you wake up so late it's already noon.'Hwang Hae Hi said. 'Noon! Ommo! I'm late for work! I'm sorry Hae Hi but can you come later at 4, I need to go to work!' Bora said, panicking. 'But-' Hae Hi tried to say. 'Annyeong! Bye!' Bora said and closed the door. Then she quickly got ready but remembered Mark. *sighs* ' I should just call in sick, I don't want to see him today.' Bora said to herself. Then she quickly went back and opened the door. Looked around to see where Hae Hi was and then she spotted him almost at the corner. 'Hae Hi! You could come in!' Yelled Bora. 'Huh? Okay!' Hae Hi yelled and ran back to Bora's Door. 'Why? aren't you going to work today?' Hae Hi asked. 'Umm.. Uhh.. Since you came all the way here I called in sick.' Bora said. 'But you could've just went to work and I can just come over after' Hae Hi said. 'Come in and stop saying things please' Bora suggested.

          After Hae Hi came in Bora gives him a cup of water and sits down. 'So Why'd you come here? Aren't you going over seas in two weeks?' Bora asked. 'Yeah. But I just wanted to come here and hangout with you since I have the week off.' Hae Hi said but notices Bora twiddling her thumbs. 'Huh? oh.. What? heh I'm sorry I wasn't listening.. What did you say?' Bora asked. 'Hey... is something wrong?' Hae Hi said. 'Uh.. N.. Nothing' Bora replied. 'You sure? cause you always twiddle your thumbs and looking down when something's wrong...... It's not like were strangers so tell me what happened.' Hae Hi said calmly.

          Bora then sighed and exlained what had happened last night up to... 'Then I had my.... my...' Bora said unsurely.  ' First Kiss?' Hae Hi asked. Bora nodded looking down. 'I didn't know he would do that..... I didn't even know he was taking me to his Ex's Birthday party.....' Bora said and sighs. 'Who's the guy that kissed you?' Hae Hi asked furiously. 'You don't need to know..' Bora said quietly. 'Hey Bora tell me so I can get revenge on him for you!' Hae Hi said. 'No..... Can you please not talk about it anymore? I'm trying to forget what happened yesterday and act like it never happened.' Bora insisted. 'Fine.....' Hae Hi replied still feeling furious on the inside. 'Can you go out now i'm really tired today.' Bora asked. 'Okay.. but I'll come tomorrow to check up on you' Hae Hi said. Then Bora sends Hae Hi out the door, and then comes back to her bedroom and rests.

 

* Sorry for not updating for awhile. I've been so busy with stuff and I finally have the time to write another chapter for you guys and gals. Lol. Anyways I hope you're enjoying the stroy so far! I'll Update soon!  Sunshine--