Better Now

Soulmate? Series #1: Mark&Bora;

          After stuggling to put Mark on the sofa Bora called Suzy. "Suzy I don't think I'm gonna get you your coffee. Mark fainted, I think he's sick. I'll come to the hospital tomorrow. Take care of Hae Hi!" "Oh...okay. It's fine. Hope Mark feels better!" Suzy said and hung up. *sigh* "and you said you were ok.." Bora said shaking her head and looking at Mark. Bora went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and water.
 
          When she came out Mark was gone. "Mark?" No one was there. "Aish..where did he go now?" Bora asked exhausted. She then heard a noise coming from her room. "It can't be...my room?!" She then ran to her room. Mark was laying on her bed with his shirt off. "Yah! Why did you take your shirt off!?" Bora's yelled at Mark covering her eyes. "Water.."Mark murmured. "Eh?...wa..water?" Bora asked and went to get a glass of water and medicine for Mark. She then wiped Mark with the damp towel and went into the living room to rest. *sigh* "I'm so tired.." Bora said. Then her eyes got heavy, but she kept on fighting her sleep. After a couple minutes she finally fell asleep on the sofa.
 
          The next morning Bora woke up. *yawn* stretching her arms she stood up. "What?! Why am I in my room? Wasn't I sleeping in the living room last night?" *gasp* "did Mark do anything to me?!" Bora thought covering her chest. "Wait...but I'm still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.."Bora noticed. She then went into the living room. "Noona, you finally woke up? I cooked breakfast for you." Mark said happily. "Weren't you sick yesterday?? Why did you wake up and make food instead of sleeping in?" Bora asked. "It was just a cold. I'm fine now. If I hadn't woken up to cook I think I wouldn't of had to eat till noon today. Thanks for taking care of me though." Mark said. "Ah..hehe..true. Thanks for breakfast!" Bora said scratching her head.
 
          As they ate breakfast Mark started to say something. "Bora noona.." "Huh?" Bora answered. "You still haven't answered my question from that day.." Mark said looking down at his food. "Oh...uh..that.." Bora started, then changed the subject. "your food is good." "Tell me your answer please" Mark said looking into Bora's eyes. Breaking away from Mark's eye contact, Bora started. "Okay..I'll give you my answer.."