Mission Failed

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a month since they have executed their plan to stop/ prevent Seo Hyun to marry Yonghwa by exposing their grandfather from his business but they failed they did not know how but it seemed that the person that they are all trying to stop is one step ahead of them. The three Chois are frustrated and they can do nothing about this situation, even their friends who helped them seemed to be hopeless already.

Soo Young is in a coffee shop looking in a blank space she tries to calculate everything check on how this all fall apart... She reviewed what everyone did.

JESSICA –LEADER

Did nothing..... Understandable.. Soo Young put on her notes.

SEO HYUN/LUNA/TAE YEON

They got the information that are needed ---  At least this one is a success. Soo Young put on her notes.

_____

SUNNY

The girl task is to look for an officer that could help them that is not under the influence of the mighty Shin Dong... She remembered a friend that she used to go to in college, well she took up law and this girl was taking law too to become a prosecutor, she and Sunny had become more than friends but Sunny ended up leaving the girl because of her busy life as a lawyer, accountant and HR director in SOSHI, oh yes she is so smart... Smartest among Soo Young’s friend.  A genius in disguise.

Sunny is with Tae Yeon  in the office of this said prosecutor she is waiting for her after she finally convinced herself that she is her only hope.

The door knob turns and the said prosecutor entered her office. Tae Yeon and Sunny stood up from their respected seat and Tae Yeon could feel that hesitation from Sunny but she still tried to smile and acted civil in front of the girl.

“HI” Sunny stood up and gave her ever cute smile

The prosecutor dressed in a black coat and a white polo and pair of slacks smiled sheepishly with an eye brow higher than the other one.

“Lee Sunny” She recognized the five foot tall girl and gestured to take a seat she then looks at Tae Yeon, there was a jealousy coming from the said prosecutor.

“Oh Yes, Hyomin ssi this is Kim Tae Yeon, we used to work together.... Tae this is Park Hyomin we were classmates when we were in college..” Sunny introduced them, Tae Yeon offered a hand to shake and Hyomin just smirked and shook her hand with a grip. Tae Yeon wanted to yelp in pain... She has her eyes in a puppy mode asking what have I done wrong?

Hyomin felt successful on Tae Yeon’s reaction so she let go of the hand and Tae Yeon shook it and tried to move to make sure that it she can still feel her hand.

Sunny wanted to complain but she let it that way as she visited to ask a favor.

“So what brings you here Bunny?” Hyomin asked as if she had not moved on with Sunny, she is still acting sweet and Tae Yeon unconsciously furrowed her eyebrows.

Hyomin did not fail to notice is so she narrowed her eyes over to Tae Yeon, when Tae Yeon noticed it she gulps... This prosecutor is really scary. She thought.

“I am here to ask a favor.” Sunny said.

“What’s in it for me?” Hyomin asked those lips of hers seductively.  Tae Yeon finds it nasty probably because the girl intended to do it for Sunny and Tae Yeon hated it.... Sunny on the other hand blush well that is something that she had not felt for a long time someone hitting on her.

Tae Yeon faked a cough seeing Sunny is almost losing it.

“Oh yes, Uhm what’s in it for you? Uh yeah... fame and promotion, you are going to stop Choi Shin Dong in his bad doings and media will surely recognize you for that and the public will definitely recognize you for this.” Sunny is stuttering a bit because of the previous scene, well she cannot concentrate as Hyomin s her polo to expose some of her cleavage.

“Oh.. “ Hyomin said seductively.

Tae Yeon is heating up, this is the first time that she saw Sunny to be out of control she is shrugging the thoughts coming in her mind on how mind blowing these two might have after college parties and how Sunny had avoided her if she is reacting in front of Hyomin like that. Well a thought came in as well that Sunny might be needy since the girl plays three roles in the company so she is stressed out...Tae Yeon shook her head ‘Enough’ she scolded herself as her thought is going to somewhere, like touching Sunny herself.

The two who are talking looked at her.

“Bwo?” She asked the two.

“Tae, you just shouted enough... what is up with that?” Sunny asked in curiosity.

“Ah nothing... I was thinking of something else” She said blushing.

This time Hyomin fakes a cough to get the attention of Sunny back to her.

“You need to be serious, this is a serious matter you know” Sunny finally got herself together.

“I heard you at first, Choi Shin Dong...” Hyomin give a heavy sigh. “You know how much I love you Sunny-rah but....” Hyomin looked serious this time. Tae Yeon rolled her eyes hearing those words as if she is the bitterest person when it comes to love oh yes, her now ex-girlfriend dating her used to be and again best friend.

“But what Hyomin – nim?” Tae Yeon asked she would not stand another flirtatious act from the young prosecutor towards her friend?

Hyomin sighed.. “But  Choi Shin Dong is a powerful man... I am not on that level yet to stop him... I mean everyone could know about those human trafficking and drug mules that he is involved to but... he gives money to every official I know and I have not met anyone who does not rub his .” Hyomin said seriously, well the drug mule and human trafficking business is not new to Tae Yeon and Sunny they found that out from Luna and Seo Hyun and some of Yonghwa’s documents.

“Are you one of them Hyomin ssi?” Sunny asked.

Hyomin looked at her straight... “I don’t have a choice if I don’t join the circle my body will be dumped in a mountain of garbage being eaten by rats.”

“I thought you were different” Sunny said in a broken voice.

Hyomin’s eyes soften and she sighed...

“Tell you what Sunny... I will forget about you mentioning about Shindong and probably... we can start fresh... I mean like go out or something” Hyomin said leaning on her chair...

“This is not the Hyomin I know” Sunny protested.

“People change Sunny.”

Tae Yeon is just looking at the two she does not know what to say.

Sunny was mad, she was really mad that the only person she knows as pure as this girl changed by money.

“I’m sorry but I can’t help you” And there is a smirk on Hyomin’s face but her eyes were full of guilt. This short girl reminds her of the world that she used to live in a world where is she only fights for right not for the sake of being accepted.

Sunny narrowed her eyes over to the girl seating on her office chair, she is glaring fire... She wanted to break down but....  Hyomin looked at her too smirking.

“Let’s go Tae Yeon... everyone could be bought by money now!” Sunny grabs Tae Yeon’s wrist they are to walk to the office when Sunny turns around to face the prosecutor once more.

“There was this one person I loved who told me,  that there is higher court than the courts of justice and that is the courts of conscience, it supersedes other courts” With those words Sunny left dragging Tae Yeon and slams the door.

“Yes Sunny, that was Mahatma Ghanti” Hyomin sighed...

_______

TIFFANY

Her task was to look on to someone to buy the shares of the girls in SOSHI but there was no one... she could find once they found out that it is SOSHI they would refuse right away so Tiffany failed.

_______

KRYSTAL

Krystal and Sulli never talked ever after their break up but she still serves the Choi, because she never wanted to deal with an unfinished business.. Sulli tries to contact her but she ignores the girl for what Sulli did was unacceptable.... Or she is not ready to face Sulli yet because it hurts so much.... She was tasked to crash a database from SOSHI... it was with black box, something really suspicious.

She was inside the office of Soo Young, the oldest Choi asked her to do it there so that the IP address would appear that it was her computer.

Soo Young is just looking at Krystal’s busy hand...  Her curiosity is dying to interrogate the girl about what happened to her sister and Krystal but Soo Young shrug it... She does not want to complicate things than it is already is...

“!” Krystal sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter