Light

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Dong is standing on top of the SOSHI building he can definitely see the building where his granddaughters are staying he is fully aware that there was a gathering there. He smiled. The lights are back on the building and he could see ambulance going that way. He then feels someone beside him.

"Isn't that too much grandpa?"

"It's fine it is time for them to know who are their dealing with." Shin Dong answered and laughed.

"If Seo Hyun finds out I am part of this she will not consider to marry me anymore." Yonghwa said.

"She will marry you... She may be tough and smart but she is no match when it comes to me Yonghwa." Shin Dong said. "Simple blackmail would be enough to twist her.... To have her fall on the trap and there is no way she could be with that Im." Shin Dong said. He then turns around and pat Yonghwa on his back and said. "Good Job Yonghwa.... We will have that wedding schedule early this year and surely you will be the happiest man."

Yonghwa just smiled widely and nodded.

-------

Seo Hyun is crying, she is hugging Yoona. Her heart is broken as she sobs on Yoona's body. She can feel that she is getting weak already. She is dying too that is what she thought. When she is losing hope.....

"Yoong please..." She cried and pleads again.

She got shock as the elevator moved. Lights were .. She immediately reaches on the emergency button.

"Yoboseo. We.."

"Please call the ambulance right away I have someone fainted here!"

"Arraso."

Seo Hyun did the CPR to Yoona and she gave air to Yoona again to revive her love. "Yoong, please" she cried her tears are falling on Yoona's face.

"Yoong please..."

 

 

"Please don't give up."

 

 

"Not to us."

 


"Yoong."

 

 


"Yoong" Seo Hyun continues.

 

"Please not now... I am still in love with you."

 

"I love you!"

----------------

Yoona's POV

I feel like I am floating in the air. Then I saw a light. It looks peaceful and pure I reach it using my hand and I kept on following it. It is pretty amazing but my moment was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice calling me.


"Yoong." She called.

"Yoong." There it is again. I felt like the light had become a vacuum it is pulling me to it.


"Yoong Please." She is pleading and I can hear her crying. I feel that my heart is broken hearing her cry that much. I know a tear escape from my eyes and I turned around with all my might and I am not wrong it is her just her and is that me she is holding? Yes it is me she is crying and sobbing like a child because of me. I feel pain..... Why do I see myself and her? Is this some kind of a dream? I feel that I am floating away from her as the light absorbs me more. I am pulling myself out of it as I can't stand her crying, She can't cry no I can't leave her not now.... Not yet. I kept on pulling myself out.

"Please not now... I am still in love with you." What did she just say? She is still in love with me? The more I wanted to reach her. I tried to reach her. I pulled myself towards her. Please let me love her, let me be just with her.


"I love you!" I love you too Hyunnie wait for me I will.... I pull and pull as tears started to run down my face, she can't be suffering because of me... I will not let it happen. I felt myself closer to where we are but the force coming from the light had become stronger but my love for Hyunie is the best thing and I can't give up.... There is no way I will die without letting her know how much I......(closer to where Seo Hyun is) ....... Love......(even closer)...... You... I closed my eyes and......


End of POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haaaaaaaak." Yoona inhaled as much air as she could. She opened her eyes widely and she came back.


"Yoong!" Seo Hyun is the happiest person on Earth at that very moment."

Yoona fainted again but this time she is breathing. The elevator opened and Seo Hyun carried Yoona bridal style going out of the building. There was already an ambulance waiting for them.

They rode the ambulance and Seo Hyun is inside together with the hospital attendant.
They immediately put oxygen to Yoona to make sure that she can breathe properly. Seo Hyun is not leaving her. She holds her hand and kept on kissing it.

"Thank you Yoong for coming back for me..... I will never ever leave you again.... No matter what I will stay by your side." Seo Hyun said she is still crying though Yoona is already breathing,

---------------

"Oh! The electricity is back on." Amber said as the light is on already.

Jiyeon wasted no time as she pressed the button right away.

"Come on! Open up." She is impatient she is kicking it.

"Jiyeon." Yuri is holding her.

Soo Young tried to call Seo Hyun as the signal is back too. She put the phone on her ear but there were no one who is picking up.

"She is not answering."

"Please make sure that my sister is still breathing or else..." JiYeon tried to threaten but she just broke down.

"I called the maintenance and according to them.. Seo Hyun called an ambulance." Tiffany said, as soon as the lights were back on she called the maintenance.

As soon as the elevator door opened JiYeon ran in it with Yuri, Amber and Victoria. They are rushing to the hospital.

"It's him." Tae Yeon said.

"I think so too.. It is your grandfather Soo." Sunny second the motion.

"I need to figure out a way to stop him... I need to know why is he doing this?" Soo Young stated.

"I guess we already know the reason why Unnie." Sulli spoke she felt embarrass on her actions and on her grandfather's doing. She set aside her personal feelings and her guilt first.

"But why is he like that to the Ims?" Jessica asked.

"I actually found out couple of information about the history of the Ims and the Chois." Krystal stated. She then explained what happened and what she knew everyone seemed to understand now. "It is not enough though that is why I wanted to talk to Siwon Uncle."

"Yoboseo?" While Krystal was talking Tae Yeon dialed Hyo Yeon's number already.

"Yah Hyo Yeon." All of them called in unison.

"Oh Hi guys? (They were supposed to say something but back off as HyoYeon continued) Are you checking in my pregnancy? (They all opened there mouths but they all failed) Well I am good already... (Here it goes again) I mean it is getting harder everyday...(and another one... Hyo yeon is such a talkative person) Oh yes Merry Christmas to you and."

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Sica finally had it and she made Hyo Yeon stopped

"Merrry Christmas Hyo but we are actually trying to talk to Siwon Uncle."

"Why?" Hyo asked.

"Just get my damn Appa on the phone." Soo Young shouted and Hyo immediately look for Siwon. They heard Hyo Yeon said Yobo on the other line and that made Soo Young acted that she is about to puke.

"My baby Choi Soo Young." Siwon is now holding the phone.

"You are dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter