Epilogue

Life Goes On

Kyungsoo and Kai had written their short story about a girl and a boy who initially disliked each other.  The boy was rude and arrogant to the girl because he didn’t like the lower class she had come from.  The girl, for her part, loathed the boy because of his treatment of her, but never lost sight of who she was.

          Over time, the two overcame their differences, learned to understand each other, and ultimately, learned to love each other.

It was funny how these events came to play out in real life between two boys who had no idea who the other person really was. 

Forced to work together, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin, better known simply as Kai, learned to love each other in a way that neither of them had ever known they needed.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Wow, I cannot believe that I've finished writing 'Life Goes On.'  It may not be the best Kaisoo fic ever, but I am nonetheless extremely proud to have written this nearly 250 page fic over the course of the last week and a half.

This labor of love would never have been completed if it weren't for all of you whose kind words of encouragement spurred me ever onwards.  I'm unbelievably excited to have written this fic for all of you to read, and I hope that it was everything that you could have wanted, though I know I'm disappointing a lot of you with my lack of OTL

Thank you to all of my subscribers, my commentors, my upvoters, and my silent readers, I love each and every one of you.

'Life Goes On' may be over, but keep your eyes open for an accompanying oneshot that will likely be written either today or tomorrow.

Lots of Love, your adoring author.

 

*Edit 5/19/15*

Okay, so over the past few days I've had an influx of new subscribers. I'm not sure where you're coming from, or why, but thank you.

For anybody who is reading this story now, don't feel as if you can't comment just because it's been up so long. Everytime someone comments on this, it makes my day a million times better and successfully brings me out of whatever funk I might be in.

So, thank you all for the love and support. Thank you to those who were with this overly long fic from the beginning, and thank you also to those who are just now stumbling upon it and investing the time to read it. I love you all equally. XOXO