friends or more?

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

It's been exactly one week since Taemin started going to my school. We've been hanging out all the time, doing ordinary things that I wanted Taemin to try out. According to him, he had a really great week. I felt the same. Today we were meeting to go to the cinema. We're going to watch a horror movie called 'SAW'. I heard its really disgusting,  but it sounded interesting to me. I did have an idea of what's going to happen but I still wanted to watch it. So did Taemin. Apparently he loved horror movies. 

We went inside the movie hall and sat down in our seats. A lot of people recognised Taemin so they started cheering for him. Although they didn't come up to him or anything which made me glad because the last thing I want is a bunch of cheering fans attacking Taemin. 

The movie was starting, and my stomach suddenly started to stir, like it always does when I watch horror movies. It was coming up to the really scary part of the movie, so without realising I clinched on to Taemins shirt and pressed my head against the side of his chest. When I realised I turned red out of embarrassment.  Luckaly Taemin didn't notice because it was very dark. I think he didn't mind that I did that because he just looked me for a second, smiled and looked back at the screen. 

It was the end of the film and we exited the movie hall.  The movie really. Was disgusting but Taemin loved it. Apparently the only thing bad with it was that there wasn't enough fright. There was enough fright for me though. 

Before going home, we decided we should go for a walk. We went to the park and sat down on one of the benches. It was a nice sunny day which was just great. 

"you know how that day you asked me a lot of questions, now it's my turn to ask you some." he said. 

"okay,  go ahead!" I told him. 

"first question, do you like shinee? "

"yeah, you guys are a really good group. Which actually reminds me of something, I recently was forced to go to one of your conserts by my friend,  not that your bad, it's just I hate the racket, and I saw you looking at me and you winked. Did you wink at me or fans?"

"I can't remember, I think it was just to drive my fans crazy. And anyway, who's asking the questions here? "

"sorry, " I said. So it really was just for the fans. 

"and if you want me to wink at you I can." he suddenly winked at me and a cheeky smile followed. I gently hit his arm and we both started giggling. He continued with his questions, asking about school, family, hobbies and personal. They were all pretty normal questions to ask a friend but the next one, not so much. 

"another question I was eager to know was, do you have a boyfriend? " I was very suprised. Why did he want to know that? At the same time it made me blush. 

"why are you blushing? "

"because your asking me a question that would make me blush. And no, I don't. Do you? " I would of thought that he had a girlfriend because he's handsome and not to mention an idol. 

"nah,  I don't need one. I have you and thats enough for me. At least for now." he suddenly looked at me as to see if I understood what he's talking about. He made me go red all over my face and I couldn't stop. He said that as if I'm his girlfriend, or at least future girlfriend. I couldn't even look at him now. But I didn't have a choice because he turned my head to face him and was nearing my lips with his lips. What was happening!? 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I FELT REALLY TIRED SO I COULDNT WRITE A LONG ONE