Reunited again

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

It's been 2 years since Taemin went back to his normal life as a popstar. After that, a lot of things changed in my life. Me and Julie are friends now. Yes. You heard me right, friends.

Flash back

I finally got out of hospital and decided to face Julie. I went to her house the evening I got out of hospital. I rung the bell, and seconds later Julie answered the door. Her mascara was dripping down her cheeks from crying.

"Oh, It's you!" She was about to slam the door shut when I stopped her.

"Wait! Julie, I want to talk to you."

"What do you have to say to me? That everyone hates me now and I got what was coming to me? If so, I already know!" 

"Not that! Julie, I'm sorry that I took Taemin away from you, but that doesn't mean we should be enemies!"

"How can you say that! I did all those horrible things to you, and now your apologizing to me?"

"Listen, I want us to be friends. I know why you abused me on that day, and I understand what you were going through. A lot of people hat you now, but we can change it, only if we work together! So? Forgive and forget?"

She took a while to anwser me, but finally in the end, she gave a weak smile and agreed. I went to her room after that, and we talked about all sorts of things that cleared both of our minds. 

When it was finally school again is September, we had a chance of getting people to like Julie again. It took a while to persuade them, but in the end they all forgave her. Now, I had no enemies in the school.

End of Flash back

Later on in the next school year we became closer and closer with eachother, like best friends. Ellie, unfortunately had to move away from our neighborhood, and since she didn't go to the same school as me, we hardly talked anymore. 

I finally graduated school with quite high grades, which takes a lot of pressure off of my shoulders. And I finally got my driver's license. I've moved out of my parents house into a small apartment. I'ts cute and cosy. I still live in the same neighborhood though, which I like since I still get to be in touch with my friends.

I however, have been thinking about Taemin ever since he left, and I finally thought that it's time to meet him again. I haven't  been in touch with him at all so I don't know how he's doing, but I do know that there will be a SHINee consert in London. I will be visiting them there, but it's quite a long journey. Everyone in SHINee apart from Taemin know that I'll be visiting. My parents were a little unsure about this travelling idea, but in the end they agreed. I had gotten a part time job in a nail salon over the summer, so I have saved enough money for the journey and everything else.

I was on the plain already, and I had said my goodbyes to everyone. I'll be gone for two weeks. I wanted to stay for longer at first but it's too expensive. 

Finally I'm at the backstage of the consert. I had a special pass thanks to Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Key. Taemin still hasn't found out I'm here so it will be a big suprise to him when he sees me. The last song of the consert was about to end, and I was getting quite nervous. Seeing him again was exciting yet nerve-wrecking.

I saw all of the other guys walk out first, but Taemin was last. He had changed a little bit. He had become more muscly and his hair was a bit shorter, yet the same colour. He looked a bit taller as well. When I saw him at first I wanted to run up to him and hug him again, but I had to wait. It was like waiting for hours but he finally saw me. When he did, his mouth flew open and his eyes got wider.

"Selena?" I smiled a big smile, but before I could say anything, his arms were wrapped around me tightly. He picked me up and span me around twice, mumbling something out of happiness. How I haven't felt his warmth for so long! It felt so good. When he finally put me down, he pulled away from our warm hug to look me in the eyes. Those brown beautiful eyes hypnotized me like they  did the first time I looked into them. He then cupped my face into his hands and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. 

Finally, we were together again.