getting to know him

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

"sorry about all of this, " Taemin said.  "I really didn't mean you any trouble."

"it's all right, I know it's hard for you since your an idol." we continued to walk down the hallway despite all the people taking pictures. I could see girls that I didn't even know giving me dirty looks. Their probably fans of Taemin. I didn't mind being friends with Taemin, I just didn't want to get hate for it. 

"Um Taemin? "

"yeah?"

"Whenever a girl hangs out with you, does she always get hate?" he dropped his head down and was looking at the ground. His face expression told me yes. 

"most of the time, " he answered.

"Then don't you think it's smarter for you to be friends with boys?" I asked.  I still wanted to be friends with him but I was just wondering if he ever considered that. 

"Yes it is, but I don't have many friends that are girls. " that seemed sad. Him being an idol keeps him away from what he wants to do.  I mean,  he can't be friends with girls otherwise he will get a bunch of anti fans, he can't do things that a normal person can like taking the bus or going to a shop without getting crowded by fans.  It seems like such a sad life.  I told him this. 

"sometimes, but I knew that if I wanted to be an idol I would have to sacrifise my normal life. I just felt that I was ready for that change. I had do make sacrifises." I felt so sorry for him. I even shed a tear and he noticed.

"Oh please don't cry, please! I didn't mean to make you upset! What do you want me to do? " he seemed so worried it made me giggle. 

"You don't have to do anything,  I'm fine.  I just can't imagine a life like yours.  A life where I can't have friends, privacy and do normal things."

"well there's that,  but there's still a lot of things that are great about being an idol. It's really not that bad. " seeing him assure me he has a great life made me happy. I don't want him to regret being an idol. Seeing him happy made me happy,  and I'm not sure why because he was a complete stranger to me,  yet I felt like I've known him my entire life. 

"Well I'm glad." I told him."Oh! I completely forgot to ask you this, why are you going to an ordinary school like this? " I got carried away asking him questions when I forgot to ask the one that's been bothering me from the very start. 

"Well, my manager gave me a shot on living a normal life,  and living a normal life means attending school. However I can only do this for 2 months. Then my normal life is over and it's back to the life of an idol." 

"that is so cool!  So you can try out all sorts of things a normal person does right? "

"pretty much." 

"Well, I have gladly volunteered myself to help you become an ordinary person again!  So are you in? "

"Definately!" he answered.  I was glad we would be spending more time with each other. I don't know why, I just instantly felt happier around him.  

 

It was the end of school now. Well,  nearly.  5 more minutes of English class and we were free to go. Luckally me and Taemin were in the same class so we don't have to find each other afterwards. Finally the bell rang and we both exited the class together. It's been a tough day,  and not just for me, but for Taemin as well. He's been getting crowded by crazy fans since morning. But we didn't worry about that now, I had plans for Taemin and me to go to the mall, but I didn't tell him where we were going yet.  He probably hasn't been to a mall for ages. 

We finally arrived with the bus. 

"I haven't been on a bus for ages! I forgot how cool it was."

"The bus? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, "

"that's just one of the things, we're finally here! The mall! "

"Wow! I don't buy my own clothes! People buy them for me."

"Well I guess it's time to do a little bit of shopping!" I pulled him by his wrist and ran to the nearest clothes shop.  He tried a bunch of clothes on and we ended up buying a lot. Clothes that look ordinary. Surprisingly, an ordinary style suited him. I just noticed how handsome he looks. I kept looking at him for a while, admiring his facial features. He had such beautiful brown eyes, and his smile was so heartwarming. I was glad I got to spend time with him. 

We went around a few more shops and then decided to go home. It was already quite late. We both took the bus and it was my turn to get off. Taemins stop was a little bit further. We said our goodbyes and I left. I waved to him as he drove away. He sincerely smiled at me in return. I got this really warm tingly feeling in my stomach from it and started strolling home, humming an old love song from one of my CDs I have. I was smiling the whole way home. I had such a good time. 

Finally got home. My mum was worried sick, and my dad was furious. My curfew was 30 minutes ago, but I wasn't really bothered too much. I had a good time and nothing could ruin that feeling I had inside. I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. 

 

I'm walking to the bus stop to go to school. I love mornings,  they always seem so peaceful. I suddenly saw a strange man walking behind me. He looked very suspicious. He got closer and closer every minute. I was walking through an ally when suddenly the man grabbed my arm. I screamed and tried to run but no one was around. He dragged me near some bins and threw me to the floor. He was still holding onto me. 

"what are you going to do to me!?" I screamed with tears falling down my cheeks. 

"just shut up if you don't want to get hurt! " he looked quite old. He started ing my blouse with great force. First he's probably going to me and then kill me, I thought to my self. I started histericaly crying, thinking my life is going to end right here,  when suddenly I saw someone appear in the distance. 

"let her go!"

He was tall and muscular with long brown hair. He came over in our direction and that's when my heart went at ease. 

It was Taemin.