Forgive and Forget?

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

I didn't even inform my parents about me leaving to London again. I quickly ran to my appartment to put my luggage away. My head was filling with horrible, dreadful things that could of happened to Taemin. Why did he harm himself? Streams of tears were falling down my cheeks. Letting slight whimpers out of my mouth, I rushed to my laptop to book the earliest flight.

 

The taxi had stopped at the hospital which Minho directed me to go to in one of his texts. I also found out that Taemin stabbed himself in the stomach. Apparently the doctors said he will be fine, but he has to stay in the hospital for atleast a month. I was so much more releaved to hear he will be okay, but I had to see him anyway. Minho told me that Taemin doesn't know about me coming.

I entered the hospital and went over to the office where I asked a lady about Taemin. 

"I'm sorry, but there are no fans visiting Mr.Lee at this critical time. Only friends and family members are allowed to see him."

"I am his friend!"

"I'm sorry, but I will have to ask you to leave." she gestured some security guards over to us. Anger and worry went through me at that moment, and I yelled,

"I want to meet him! You can't do this!" Two security guards were on each side of me, slowly leading me out of the building. Before we went outside the building completely, I could hear two familiar voices behind me.

"She's with us." Minho shouted, with Onew and Key following behind him. The security guards let me go and I rushed over to them.

"Is he okay?" 

"He's fine. Come with us, we'll lead you to him." said Onew. I quietly followed them to the room that Taemin was in. He was sleeping, and he looked so pale. He looked dead. Jonghyun was sitting by his bed, not turning his attention away from the injured boy. I went to sit down on the other side by his bed, and took hold of Taemin's hand. It was so cold, and felt so lifeless, it scared me. I started crying again, but with a blank expression. The rest of the guys, including Jonghyun, left the room, leaving me and Taemin by ourselves.

"Why? Why did you have to do this?" I whispered, while my tear droplets were dripping on his blanket. I closed my eyes and dropped my head, when I felt his hand grow warmer. He gently squeezed my hand back. I looked up in suprise. He smiled at me with his eyes half open.

"Your here."

"Your awake!" 

"I thought I'd never see you again. I'm so glad I have."

"I thought you were dead! Why did you stab yourself?" I said in a shaky voice, then kept crying more histericaly.

"Because I don't want to live without you." I felt a stinging pain in my heart then. He injured himself because of me. At the same time, I felt warmth because I couldn't live without him either. I was happy we were finally together again. This time, I won't leave him. "So? Will you stay with me?" I didn't even take a minute to think how to answer. I just said yes straight away. I wasn't gonna be going anywhere, any time soon. "Thank you. Come here." he gestured for me to lay down with him. I nodded and layed down next to him. He held me tight in his arms until he fell asleep. I also did shortly after he did. 

I will never leave you again...

 

 

A few hours later I woke up. Taemin was still sleeping, and I decided not to wake him up. He needs to rest. I exited the room as quietly as possible, taking my phone out of my bag to call my parents. I need to tell them I'll be staying here for about another month, just until Taemin gets out of hospital. They were shocked to hear that, since I didn't even say goodbye it made them even more sad. I would have to call my dad tomorrow since he was at work now. 

I was gonna phone the rest of my friends also tomorrow. I just wanted to rest now. Key said that they'll be going to rest at the suite. He invited me, but I denied his offer, I just wanted to stay by Taemin's side. I want him to be with a close aquaintance when he wakes up. I went back inside the room Taemin was resting in, and sat by his bed again. There were a couple of books on the table beside him that looked interesting. These are probably ment for Taemin if he gets bored. I guess it wont hurt him if I read them a little bit. There were three books. The first one was called 'Unconditional Love'. It looked like a dark romance book. I read it, and I found out it was about a girl called Olivia that dies in a car accident, but comes back as an angel. She can't be let into heaven until she's found true happiness, so she disguises herself as a human. She meets this guy called Antony, and falls in love with him. She found true happiness but has to return to heaven. Antony discovers that she's an angel, and kills himself in order for both of them to be together, and they are together in the end. 

It was quite an easy read, and I don't know how, but in a way I felt like I related to the book. Anyway, the book took me only a few hours to read, and I really enjoyed it. Apparently there's a series that will be coming out soon. It mentioned that in the last page. 

I didn't bother looking at the other books because I was tired of reading. I put the book back and was gonna go get some fresh air outside, when I felt something grab my arm. Taemin woke up, smiling like he did the first time.

"Where are you going?" he's expression dimed slightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm just gonna get some fresh air." he exhaled one long breath out of relief. 

"Are you feeling tired? If you are, you can go to our suite. I feel guilty keeping you here."

"No, it's fine, really. I slept a little when I was sleeping with you. I'm not tired anymore." I was lying. I felt like I could just fall on the ground and sleep. I didn't want him to be alone and plus, I wanted to be with him. Suffering a little bit from a lack of sleep isn't as bad as being away from someone you love. 

"I can see that you have red eyes from all the way over here. Don't lie. If your tired, go get some rest. I'll be fine, don't worry."

"I seriously am not tired. I'll be right back." I went outside the room, not looking back. I was right outside the hospital, looking at the stars, when I saw Onew walking towards the enterance of the hospital.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, hey Onew. Just having some fresh air. What are you doing here again? It's like 3am."

"Just came to see how Taemin's doing. We haven't actually talked in a while, have we?"

"I remember the last time we had a conversation was when you..." I didn't finnish my sentance. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that by the way."

"Don't worry about it. It was a long time ago."

"Don't blame me though. You were and are still really pretty." That comment made me blush. I didn't even know Onew could make me blush. 

"Thanks. We should probably head inside." we went back to Taemin's room where we saw him reading the same book that I read. Once he saw us both he put it back down.

"Onew? What are you doing here?" 

"Just came to check on you."

"Well I'm fine, thanks." Taemin didn't seem too happy seeing Onew. He actually looked kind of annoyed. "Can you just excuse us for a second?" He told him.

"Sure." Onew went outside in the hallway. I was a bit confused why he did that. He then looked at me, for some reason mad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why were you both coming up here together?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said that you went to get some fresh air, but you came back with him."

"Yeah, because I saw him coming to the hospital and we decided to come together."

"Did anything happen between you two?"

"No! Ofcourse not! Were just friends. Are you saying that I can't even talk to Onew anymore?"

"It would be best. Who knows what he might think of doing."

"That was a mistake! I can't believe you don't trust me or one of your best friends!"

"It's not like that. I do trust you, I just feel protective of you."

"Onew won't do anything to me!" I stormed out of the room and headed outside passing a worried Onew. How could he still be worried about what happened two years ago? I didn't want to sound so harsh. I was just pissed at him right now. I couldn't keep feeling guilty but stayed where I was. I saw Onew come out shortly after me.

"You going back?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's mad at me for some reason."

"Your so chill about it. Why?"

"I don't want to get into arguments. I'll see you later."

"Alright, bye."

I was still outside, sitting on one of the steps of the hospital. I heard a familliar voice behind me.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" It was Taemin. He was dressed up in clothes and was limping. 

"Why are you out of your room? You shouldn't be! Were you allowed? Your limping! We need to get you back and resting!"

"Don't worry, I'm fine." He assured me. He limped over and sat down next to me. "I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry I didn't trust you." That made me want to cry, and I did. He dressed up and limped over in pain to me so he could apologize? It was my fault in the first place.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"Don't worry, it's okay." I leaned against his chest while he wrapped his hands around me.

"We should probably get you back so you can rest." he agreed and we both went back holding hands. I'm not sure if I could of stayed mad at him for any longer anyway. I love him too much. Being mad at eachother just wastes time. I'd rather be hugging and kissing him.

We both went back and Taemin dressed and went in bed. I joined him and we shared eachothers warmth till morning.