second date

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

All sorts of thoughts were going through my head at that time. Were not going to, are we? He was still kissing me but then stopped a few seconds later. 

"We should probably stop." Taemin told me with a slight grin on his face. I was just starring at him in shock. What was I supposed to say? I got up and managed to say.

"Yes." We then both got under the covers and turned off the lights. I was right on the end of the bed because I didn't want to be too close to him.

"Goodnight Selena," 

"Goodnight Taemin..." I mumbled.

 

It was morning now. I was slowly opening my eyes when I noticed Taemin closer to me than I remember. While I was laying on my side, he had his arm around my stomach and his chin was on my shoulder. He was still sleeping. I tried getting up from the bed without waking him but failed.

"Morning." He said with a croacky morning voice.

"Good morning," I nervously smiled at him. I was still a bit shocked from yesterday evening. I went to my bag where I put my clothes in yesterday. I took them out and got dressed. 

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, you know London better than me," I answered him. 

"I guess we can just walk around London."

"That sounds good. I kind of wanted to explore a bit more."

Taemin also got up from the bed and went to get his clothes. His expression turned from relaxed to dim. He stood still for a moment and then turned around to face me.

"By the way, sorry about yesterday,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just for forcing myself onto you. I just hadn't seen you for so long, and I just wanted to..."

"It's fine Taemin."

He smiled a thankful smile and got dressed. We went into the living room, and were about to exit when we saw the rest of the guys parked on the couch. It seemed like they were waiting for us.

"So?" Jonghyun started saying, trying to not burt out laughing like the rest already were. "Did you sleep well? Anything happen?"

Taemin just gave him a dirty look. He took hold of my hand and said "Let's go Selena..." He escorted me out of the suite and we went outside the hotel. "Where should we go first?"

"I wanted to just walk around for a while. If we see anything we'll just go there."

"Good idea," he was still holding my hand, but I didn't mind. I liked it. I tightened my grip slightly to show I liked holding hands. He looked at me and smiled. "By the way, we need to be careful of crazy fans. There was a SHINee consert yesterday, and they usually buzz alot the next day."

"Don't worry, we've been in this situation multiple times. I think we'll survive."

"That was when I didn't attend conserts for a while. Now I'm back to a popstar so it will be a lot worse."

"How much worse?"

"I once nearly got killed, that type of worse." That comment made my face grow pale. He nearly got killed? That's horrible!

"My God! How did they nearly kill you?"

"I got grabbed by a ton of them and got nearly strangled to death. Luckaly a bodyguard got them away."

"Well, I'm glad your alright."

"Anyway, I never asked, how is it back home?"

"It's great. You remember Julie?"

"The girl that got you in hospital? How can I forget!"

"Well, were kind of best friends now." Taemin stopped walking and stood still with his eyes wide than usual.

"What? How and Why?"

"Well, I forgave her. If you get to know her, she's actually really nice." We were talking about Julie for a while. Taemin still couldn't wrap his head around the whole situation. He kept asking 'What was I thinking?' and stuff like that. We were walking on a sidewalk where we could see on our left the Thames, The London eye, Buckingham Palace and The Clock Tower. The view was amazing. We stopped to get some ice cream and were admiring the view.

"London is so beautiful." I said.

"I know," Taemin added.

"We should go on the London Eye."

"Alright, but it might take a while to walk."

"That's alright, I like going on walks with you." he smiled at that.

"I like going on walks with you too. You know, once you get tired, just tell me. I'll carry you there."

"Thanks, but I dont think that that will be needed." 

We continued to walk and talk about whats been happening in our lives. Taemin about SHINee, and I about home. It took about two hours for us to walk there and the time was now 1 o'clock. We finally arrived at the London eye, but we noticed there was a massive line. We decided to wait anyway, and that took about an hour. It was finally our turn to get on and we did. We were finally at the top and Taemin said,

"The view is extrordinary!"

"I gotta agree with you on that one."

"I know a while back we agreed that at the end of the date we kiss, but can I kiss you now?"

"I can't believe you remember that." he remembered our date two years ago. That's so sweet.

"How can I forget!"

"Well, fine." He looked so glad at what I said and kissed me. I don't know why he was so glad, because that was just one kiss, I mean, yesterday night he kissed me multiple times. I still found it really sweet though.

It was finally the end of the ride and we got off. We both decided to take some pictures to keep as a memory, just because we only had two weeks with eachother. We went around London for quite a while taking a bunch of pictures.The time was already 7pm. The time went very quickly. We both were really hungry so we went to a cafe. We ate very quickly and decided to walk around a bit more. The sky had already darkened. We were on the great London bridge.

"The city lights are so beautiful."

"This all seems like one big romance movie from my view." Taemin said.

"In a way I guess, but all movies have an ending. Will we have an ending?"

"I sure hope not,"

"Do you know if the story will have a good ending or a bad one?"

"To me there isn't a good ending. The whole movie is good." He took hold of my hand and sqeezed it lightly. I smiled sincearly at him. 

"Same goes  for me."

It was really late now and we decided to go back to the hotel. Taemin haled a taxi and we drove back the whole way because we were tired. We went up to the suite and to Taemin's room. The rest of the guys were out somewhere, and we were alone. 

"Are we still sleeping in the same bed?" I asked nervously. 

"Do you not want to?" Taemin asked dissapointed.

"No, I just,"

"If you don't want to I can go sleep on the couch in the living room. I don't mind."

"No, stay, this is your room anyway. I don't mind sleeping with you, really."

"Believe me, I won't do anything to you, I promise."

"Thanks. It's not that I'm worried about. It's just a bit embarrasing."

"Why?"

"I have to sleep nearly with you. Don't tell me that's not embarrasing."

"Don't worry. This time I won't look. And I've seen all of you anyway, well, most of you, so there's nothing to be really embarassed about." I could feel my cheeks heat up again. "Just go get dressed now."

When I came back, he kept his word. He didn't look and I relaxed. 

"Thank you for not looking."

"No problem, but I've seen you anyway, and you've seen me. If you were completely I would understand."

"Please, can we not talk about this and go to bed?"

"But I want to talk to you a bit more." As I got under the covers, Taemin looked at me again. It was alright since I was completely covered, except for my head.

"Fine, but what?"

"You know that I love you?" I started to blush yet again. "Do you love me?"

"Ofcourse I do!"

"Well, can you say it?"

"I love you Taemin," Why would he want to hear this? I thought he already knew.

"Thanks, and if I would ask you to marry me, would you say yes?" Marry? He was allready thinking about that? I would definately marry him, I'm not sure if right now, though. But it made me happy he was considering that. It took me a moment to speak.

"Well, yes, just not sure if I would want to get married so soon."

"Alright, and would I be able to cuddle up to you when we go to sleep?"

"Yes." I grined at that. He wanted to cuddle with me? That's cute.

"Thanks." 

We went to sleep and I was cuddling up to him. I heard him taking in deep breaths and that's when I knew he was sleeping. I couldn't fall asleep at all because I was thinking about the marriage. Was he thinking of asking me to marry him? Those type of questions kept going through my head. But was he?