Flirter

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

"No, that's impossible!" I argued. "There is NO ABSOLUTE WAY we knew each other!" Taemin looked drifted very far in his thoughts when he finally said something.

"But, isn't that good? That we knew each other?" 

"I never said it's bad, it's just a bit hard to process."

Us? Best friends? I felt like I could faint when I heard the news, in fact, I felt very dizzy, and I think Taemin could notice. He asked me if I was okay, looking generaly conserned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I told him.

"This just seems like such a fairytale, I mean, two people started off as best friends, then met again later on in life when they have forgotten about each other only to discover they had known each other all this time. Then they fall in love and live happily ever after!" He looked away from the beautiful sunset and stared into my eyes. "Only this time, they both fell in love before..." I blushed at that comment and Taemin just laughed. "Was that too mushy?" He asked shyly.

"No, not at all!" I hesitantly replied. "Actually quite cute if you ask me," I said shyly back. He just smiled and looked back at the sunset. It truly did seem like a fairy tale. I had to agree with him on that one. 

 

It was the weekend now, and Taemin invited me to see the other Shinee members. I was pretty excited for that. Taemin was my favorite out of all of them so it wasn't that exciting but it was still exciting. When we finally arrived at their dorm, we were about to go in through the door when Taemin said,

"They don't know you yet so they might be a little crazy over you at first, eventually they die down but you will have to live through the horror unfortunately."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," I assured him. He seemed to belive me and relaxed a little bit. 

We walked through the door and saw the four members sitting on the couch watching TV. They suddenly turned their heads to us and I tensed up. All of them were staring in confusion and suprise. Taemin took hold of my hand and sqeezed it gently. I exchanged glances with him and he slightly smiled.

"Sup guys!" Taemin said confidently. All of them turned their eyes towards Taemin this time and I relaxed. They all smiled and stood up nearing towards us.

"Hey,won't you look who it is! Taemin!" Said Key, "And he brought a girl with him!" I felt really shy all of a sudden.

"I have never seen Taemin bringing a girl home." Minho added. "The bedroom is that way..." My cheeks were burning now. How could he just say that so easily?

"It's not like that! We didn't, I mean, we..."  I mumbled.

"Don't worry, their just kidding." Taemin told me. "Am I right, Minho?"

"Sure..." Minho replied. The way he said that made me think he didn't actually mean it. We all went to sit back down, me and Taemin on two  chairs.

"So? What's your name?" Jonghyun asked looking directly at me.

"Selena." I smiled

"Selena who?" 

"Oh sorry, Selena White."

"Nice name! So do you go to the same school?"

"Yeah, we've actually went to school when we were younger as well." Taemin suddenly added. Everyone seemed a bit shocked when they found out. For the next couple of minutes we were explaining the whole situation about the primary schools and everything.

"So you two are like old childhood friends?" Key asked.

"I guess you could call us that." I smiled.

I noticed that Onew was starring at me. He was actually staring at me for a while, looking up anf fown my body. It made me a bit uncomfortable. We exchanged glances and I quickly looked away, however he just kept starring.

I got to know all of them a little bit, each of them explained something about themselves except Onew.

"Do you have anything to say about yourself Onew?" Jonghyun asked.

"There's nothing much to say about myself, why don't you introduce yourself in more detail? I would like to know more about you..." He gave me this really erted yet y look which made my stomach go warm. I didn't want to feel this feeling, I love Taemin. I shouldn't be feeling this. I felt like I was cheating on Taemin, which lead me to think, am I and Taemin even dating? I know we kissed before, and I know he said he loved me, but that doesn't make it official. However it doesn't matter, maybe Onew looks at everyone that way, or maybe I'm just over reacting and these might be the feelings that I get when I first meet an idol. I'll choose to believe that.

"There's nothing really much to say!" I told him. I went into some detail about school, my family, me and Taemin, and even my pet cat Ricky. I don't even know why I told him about that. Onew was still giving me those y looks and I think that's when Taemin started to notice because he was eyeing him then. A few minutes later, Taemin said that he'll go up to the store to get some junkfood and everyone except Onew went with him. I stayed alone at the dorm with Onew and I was feeling really uncomfortable.

"So?" Onew started a conversation and came over to sit next to me. "Were alone now..." He started getting closer and I sligtly backed away.

"Yeah! All alone. Well, how long have you and Taemin known each other?" 

"That really doesn't matter. What I want to know is how long will WE know each other?" I always knew he was good looking but now he was really hot. I feel so guilty thinking this.

"We'll just have to see, I guess. You really do seem nice, I would love to keep you as a friend."

"Maybe something more?" He smirked.

"Wha..?"

"Has Taemin ever told you your beautiful?" He hasn't but he loves me so that might mean he does. That's what I thought but that wasn't what I said.

"Well, no..."

"I thought so... well you are. I'm glad I'm the first to say..." He got really close and as I was backing away from him I fell on the floor and Onew followed. He fell on top of me and started making out with me. He was forcing his lips onto mine now and wouldn't stop. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. As I felt his body when I tried pushing him away, He was so muscly, it really . He backed away slightly, just to pick me up in his arms and carry me to the couch. He got on top of me again and started kissing me down my neck. That was the only time I could object.

"Onew! Stop it...stop...." My voice was loud at first but then it became quieter as his hands travelled from my waist to my hips. What am I doing? I shoudn't like it the way I do! I should be pushing him away, telling him to stop, but I couldn't. I liked it.

"Do you like it?" He asked inbetween his kisses. I didn't know how to answer that. I did, but I felt guilty. Really guilty. 

I leaned my head back and that gave Onew the idea that I did.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He kissed me for a couple more minutes and even attempted to take my shirt off but in the end didn't. He finally stopped.

"Well, we should stop. They will be back soon, Until next time." He gave me a devilish smile and got off of me. Once I realized that I had given into him, I started getting really worried. What have I done? And he's thinking of doing this again?

Just as I was sorting out my blouse and hair, the door opened. They were back.

"Hey!" Taemin greeted us both with a smile.

"Oh hi!" I answered, nervously. Onew seemed chill about it. Once they all entered the dorm Minho asked,

"So, what did you both do while we were gone?"

"Nothing much, just talk." Onew lied. How could he be so calm about all of this? I on the other hand wasn't. The words that he told me just kept ringing in my ears:

'Until next time...'