first impressions

what happens when you mix ordinary and popular

Hi. My name is Selena.  I'm 18. Me and my friend were off to see a consert.  I think it was a shinee consert.  My friend Ellie loves them.  She practically dragged me here.  I don't like going to conserts but I guess I did it for her.  

So we are at this consert, the front line, it seemed a bit too noisy here. The fans are just crazy. They were pushing and shoving.  They were acting like wild animals when shinee came on the stage. Im not saying I like them like a crazy fan girl does, but I think their alright. They started singing and dancing to love like oxygen. I must say, they are very talanted at dancing,  especially that Taemin guy.  Or atleast I think that's what his name is. 

"So,  are you enjoying yourself yet?" Ellie asked. 

"Not really, it's too noisy here." I answered her.

"Well this is how conserts are. "

"This is exactly why I don't like conserts."

"Oh come on!  At least try to enjoy yourself, "

I did try. I just couldn't. I have never liked conserts. The only thing that seemed to interest me is Taemin. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. He danced so swiftly it was almost mesmerising. Suddenly, his eyes met mine and he winked at me seconds later. The fans around me just went wild, and thought he was winking at them. Just when I started to like him, he just had to do that. I'll rather assume he was winking at the other fans because I didn't want him to be winking at me. Just shows me that he's full of himself and would think that I have fallen in love with him.  

I decided that I didn't want to be here anymore so I went to exit the hall. Ellie grabbed my arm,

"Where are you going?"

"I really don't want to be here anymore, I feel a bit sick." I lied.

"Oh,  okay.  You'll be coming back right?"

"I'm not sure... " there would be a 5% chance that I would be coming back. I felt kind of bad for Ellie because I would be abandoning her, but I just couldn't stand it here. 

I waited for Ellie outside until the consert ended. There were a lot of people coming out of the exit so it was hard to spot her. When I finally did spot her, she came running to me all excited,

"OMG! You'll never guess what happened!" she held some sun glasses in her hands.  Looked like the pair that Minho was wearing.

"Minho threw his sunglasses at the crowd and you managed to catch them? " I asked.

"Yeah. How did you know these were Minho's?"

"I paid close attention."

"Well,  anyway,  I think I'm going to put them on my Shinee wall!" Ellia has a wall in her room dedicated to shinee.  She is a crazy fan alright. 

Well,  let's go home then, " 

We both went to Ellie's house, up to her room. She's thinking of moving out in two weeks to an apartment she found in the newspaper. She's slowly starting to pack,  but hasn't packed any of her shinee stuff.

"Remind me again,  why aren't you packing any of your Shinee  things?"

"Because I want to pack it last. Everytime I go inside my room I'll be able to look at them. "

"You really do need help. "

"Don't say that! You know I'm obsessed with them! "

"Which is why you need help." I smirked. I'm not trying to be mean but she really does need to get some help over her obsession.

"Oi! Don't be mean! " she threw a pillow at me and we both laughed. I sat on her bed and she did the same. 

"So did you like them? "

"Who?  Shinee?  They were okay I guess. "

"Which one did you like most? "

"I don't know, " I didn't know which one I liked.  I did like Taemin  but when he winked at me, I just lost interest. I had a feeling he was a player.

"You must like one of them, " she added. 

"None. "

"Don't lie to me, I saw the way you were looking at Taemin. So is he the one you like? "

"Did like anyway... " I murmured.

"what do you mean 'did like'? "

"I mean I liked him before he winked at me. " I accidently mentioned. 

"He didn't wink at you! "

"Yes, he did! "

"Even if he did, he must of just meant it to drive fans crazy. " That made me wonder.  Maybe he really did it just for the fans.  I guess I like him again.

"Well then,  I guess Taemin," I said. I don't even know why she cared so much. 

"Great! Finally you admitted. Took you long enough. My favorite is Key.  He is so hot!" I was barely paying attention to her.  I was just thinking about Taemin.  I guess I did like him. 

 

 

It was another awesome day at school,  meeting my other friends,  getting good grades as usual and just learning new things. I'm a geek I guess,  because I just love school. I heard there will be a new student coming here and I'm always asked to show them around and be their mentor.  I just love doing that.  It always gives me a chance to make more friends. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.

We were just in maths class and it was expected for the new student to attend maths as its first class. Then I would be asked to show them around. 

As the class room's door opened, I saw the person I would least expect. He was getting crowded by all the girls in class but the body guards managed to keep them away. I just managed to see his face.  It was Taemin.

 

--------------------------

I felt like I wanted to do this type of story,  I know it's not a good plot but...  What the heck :)