I have an Unnie Now

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee’s perspective

Tiffany seems like a really nice girl. Taeyeon must be lucky to have such a good friend. Well, I march right into my house to discover a..messy house. There was cream from the cake on the table and sofa, the can bottles of beer we drank on the floor…

“Unnie!” My little sis called. “Why did you drink so much last night? Alone?”

“Eh,” I stopped for a moment. If I said I drank all of it, she’s going to give me a damn lecture about it. “Aw, no. Maybe. I don’t know.” I walked away hoping to get away from it but she went to Min Woo.

“Oppa, unnie drank too much. Please yell at her.” Soo Ah continued.

I grabbed some bowls and fill with rice and headed out with the kimchi, salad, and beef.

“Guys, dinner!” I yelled. We gather around for our dinner and I wanted to mention about visiting appa.

“Are you guys busy this Saturday?” I attempt to ask. “Maybe, we can visit the hospital? Or, if you guys are still sad after nearly two weeks you guys don’t have to go.”

“Yes, I’ll definitely go.” They both replied in unison.

After dinner, I assigned each of them to help me with chores. Knock knock

“Hmm, who could it be? Maybe…Tiffany?” I whisper to myself while washing the dishes. “I’ll open it.”

Baekhyun’s perspective

After Jae Hee left like that I was still clueless like hell.

“Hyemi, confess what you did before I never talk to you again.” I instructed her giving her a deathly stare.

“Um,” she gulped. “Well, I forgot to tell her you changed the plan? Hehe.” She tried to lie.

“Or more like you purposely didn’t tell her to wait under the tree so we have more time together, eh?” I figured out. It was after seconds before she replied me.

“What can I do? I really like you.” Hyemi yelled and screamed. She was very serious this time. I don’t care what happens to her but goodbye.

On the way home, I lectured myself.

“Baekhyun-ah, you pabo (stupid), why did you yell at her? Ah, what am I going to do now?" I drove by a phone shop and picked up the pink Samsung phone for Jae Hee. I also ordered a customize “Light” symbol phone case just for her. To lead her out of her darkness, “like a guardian angel.”

I was about to go home for dinner but I decided to stop by the soju night stands, where they also sell snacks.

“Ahjumma, please give me some fish cake.” I ordered. While, standing there to eat, I spotted a man and a woman being in a really deep kiss. They were literally eating each other out. It was like I was watching a free movie while eating. The man’s arm was around the woman’s waist while the girl puts her hand on his hair and neck. Looking closely, they’re quite young. Maybe in their twenties?

I wanted to take a picture of this on Jae Hee’s phone as a prank but as I held the phone up, and zoomed in, I see something usual. This man was very familiar. I saw him somewhere. I tried to squints and tried to find out who the girl is but the angle was difficult to see. But, the shoes…I’ve seen it before…at…Jae?..No…Taeyeon’s?...Yes. Taeyeon’s house.

The girl is Taeyeon?

Jae Hee’s perspective

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I welcomed him.

“Gam-sam-mi-da. I just want to tell you the current situation of the car accident.” The officer spoke up while sitting down.

“Yes, please tell me. I’m ready to hear anything. I accept the fact now they’re near….dead.”

“So, through investigation, I would say this accident was intentional. There was a hit from the back of the car and the front. So, we assume it was planned. In the car, the purse was missing. I think they were being robbed. Do your parents usually have a lot of expensive clothing?”

“Well, no. We’ve been wearing quite regular clothes just like the others. Nothing expensive unless $20-$35 clothes are consider expensive.”

He then quickly wrote down what I said. “Do your parents lately have any problems with anybody?”

“I don’t see them that often. They were away for the whole week so I wouldn’t be sure if they had or not. But the usual time, we didn’t have arguments with anyone…..Unless; you consider something that happened a few years back.”

He nodded asking me to continue. “Many people in this world probably heard of our company and probably hate us. When our company bankrupt, many people lost money that they invested in us. Also, we use to borrow money, where we then went into debts. These rude-bastards came into our house and threatened us. They…even tried to..r me.” I stutter.

“Are you guys still indebt with them? And how long was that?”

“No, we finish the last payment about six month ago according to what my mother told me. Our company fell apart three years ago.”

“These are very fresh news we got.  We need to investigate more on this. It seems a bit in knot. Are you guys still in contact with those men?”

“We still have their phone number but I don’t know where it went at this moment.”

“That’s it for today. Thank you very much. I hope your appa would wake up quickly and tell us things he remembers. Good luck!” He said his goodbyes and left.

I closed the door and sat down for a while. Could it be those rude-bastards who killed my parents? It can’t be. We were no longer indebt so it can’t be. Or, maybe, my parents lied to me. I ran out hoping to find the officer. But as I ran out I heard a screech and a man yelling for his freedom. It was a bit dark outside, since some of our hallway lights were broken. I was scared. There was no one out in the hallway except me. I see a shadow at the other end of the hall going down the stairs so I quickly followed but I found out it was just Taeyeon walking up.

“Hey, Jae Hee. Why are you looking like that?” She asked while holding a notepad.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I met your friend today. She’s very nice.” I try peering behind h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter