Everything for Money

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s Perpsective

Why am I always this dumb? I make Jae Hee mad and I make myself frustrated. I walk into the house without saying goodbye to Taeyeon. I was mad at her too. What was the problem anyways though? Why did she make a big fuss? We’re not dating or so. Ugh.

“Baekhyun-ah.” Taeyeon’s voice shivers through the phone.”Baekhyun-ah!.”

“Yes? What happened Taeyeon?” I quickly asked.

“I-I broke up with my boyfriend…”

So she did have a boyfriend I thought. “Oh.” I awkwardly reply.

“Can I come to you right now? Are you awake?” She sniffles.

“Um.” I hesitated to invite her over. “S-sure?”

We hang up and five minutes later she got out of her car and ran to me.

“Don’t let go of me. Don’t. I don’t know how to explain this to you. But…I broke up with him to…be with you. I really like you. I didn’t know what I was actually doing. I just told him, “lets break up.” She sniffles and tears run down her face and lands on my neck. She hugs me tightly. I hesitated to hug her back. What happens if Jae Hee comes and sees this? As a man, I weaken seeing a woman cry. I slowly patted her gently, hoping to comfort her. After a while she looks up to me, right into my eyes. She was going to kiss me or so. I look behind her and spot a small screech of sounds behind the trees. It’s Jae Hee. Hyemi. And that old Unnie.

I move away from her not allowing the moment she wants. Looking back to the spot, they disappeared. Gone…Like a quick wind that flies above us. I sigh. I talked over it with Taeyeon. That’s when things started to go weirdly.

“Please go out with me. I can’t get you out of my head.” Before I was able to answer Hyemi ran up to us. That was when things weren’t suppose to be going. I yelled at Hyemi, for her not understanding a break up. But, that’s when Jae Hee decided to in and get yelled as well.

I walk into the living room and stand outside the kitchen watching all three of them working well together. I hope she’s not mad at me. I did all these just for her. I can’t ruin it at this moment. This plan I’m going with must go on. It must!

I acted coolly and walked in. “Hey, need any help.” I got no answer but a weird glare just from Tiffany. Oh boy, this noona is sassy.

“Jae Hee. Can I speak to you privately?” I pull her wrist. But she flick her hand and I release her. “What? It’s okay. Tell me here.” She said not sounding mad or upset. “I realize these two are my closest friends, so I don’t want to have any secrets. If we have secrets in between, we’re not close friends.” Indicating me and her. The secrets, she thought I had.

I played gently and raise my hands as if a cop is holding his guns to me and I drop everything. “Okay. Cool. I’ll talk to Hyemi then.”

Hyemi looks over to them and follows me out. “You know I like Jae Hee all along. So please don’t mistaken as well. I don’t have the courage to ask her out directly or explain to her so just keep everything quiet and help me. I know I’m stupid telling you to do this but…I really like her. I’m not two-timer type even though im quite flirty. Honest. SOO, Hyemi darling help me!” I begged her.

She crossed her arms and look at me. “To be honest, she sits beside me on my bed. I like you better with Jae Hee, then that unnie. She’s pretty but I don’t like her personalities so far. Aren’t you being stupid asking someone who likes you to help you catch another girl?” She smiles but slowly fades. “Don’t worry. I’m not cold hearted, after knowing Jae Hee’s difficult life. I just can’t believe…” I cover not wanting anyone else to hear.

“Shh…You heard it but you got to shut up.” I whisper. “I have a plan to ask her out. But I need your help. You know the principal Mrs. Park has a son. I heard her son is quite…flirting…and stuff. So, I was thinking if you can get him to make us definitely win for the contest for the Thanksgiving Food thing. What do you think? You just need to play around with him and hang out with him for a while. Then, you can dump him. You won’t suffer any consequences. You’re daddy’s little girl, with the wealth and rank.

“Yup. I heard he has a crush on me. He sent me a text before asking me if I had a boyfriend. Wait, but what’s the plan afterwards? What if you win?”

I look at her with a huge grin. “You’ll know by that time.”

I walked out and into the kitchen. “I smell something delicious.” I stomp over to the oven and peer through it. The turkey was turning out amazing. We finished off the rest together and sat down to rest and eat.

“Oh my. This is so good. You got to love it.” Tiffany exclaimed.

“I’m going to leave now.” Jae Hee looked tired. “Tiffany, drive me?”

As her unnie, she followed her out immediately. I look to Hyemi who still eating. “Want to help me with our plan?” I grin.

 

Hyemi’s Perpspective

I admit. I have everything. It’s time to return something to someone and do something for someone else. It’s Sunday today, just five more days before the Thanksgiving party. Baekhyun already planned this for a long time already. He bought 10 packs of balloon which has 20

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter