Can I Kiss You?

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s  perspective

I must pick two people that are good in cooking in order to request for a surprise. I must win. I walked into the bouquet shop to buy some flowers for Jae Hee.

“What kind of flowers do most girls like?” I asked the lady. “Or more like rich girls?”

“Hmm. Let me ask you this, “what’s your ideal type?”

“A girl who’s pretty and has many personalities.”

“I would say you should buy orchids. Orchids bloom really prettily. They have some fragrance in them as well.”

“ Okay whatever. I’m in a rush so please just give me two flowers in individual pots.”  I rushed out to the door to walk into another shop to buy a cake.

“Can you write me something in icing?” I asked the man.

“Sure, more money though.”

I nodded and laughed, “I don’t give a with prices.”  After that I walked back to my baby, my Lamborghini. I got into the car, and opened my trunk. I placed all the stuff in it and race to Jae Hee’s apartment. Shortly, when I arrived, I opened my trunk and took the cake, a pot of orchid and the red wine I stole from home. It’s not my fault okay. I’m still underage to buy from LCBO.

Ding dong

When she opened up, it was really weird. My first impression was she was wearing makeup and a dress. She looks amazing. I want to kiss her so badly.

“Hey boyfriend, you finally came?” Jae Hee smiled. This doesn’t look normal. Is she trying to flirt with me tonight? “You’re quite normal today, the way you dress.”

I was speechless for a second. “You’re pretty today. I mean it.” I choked.

“Ugh, thanks. Come in?” She laughed. Then in the background I heard Soo Ah laughing in the room. I knock her door and entered. It was funny. They were all putting on makeup. Soo Ah looks like a cat and Min Woo looks like a clown.

“Can I play too?” I interrupted

“From behind, Jae Hee commented, “let’s do Baekhyun’s makeup now.

“Oppa! Am I pretty enough to be your girlfriend?” Soo Ah pleaded.

“If you look like Jae Hee I might date you in the future.” I confessed.

“Woah, hyung. Are you confessing to my sister at this moment?” Min Woo choked.

“Yah, you two, shut your mouth. We need to be nice to him because he’s my boyfriend.” Jae Hee joked. “We’ve been dating for sooo long already. Right Baekhyun?

“Yup. I love Jae Hee for your information.” Baekhyun continued to joke.

“Let’s eat peeps.” Jae Hee order. I walked into the kitchen to find there’s no food but ingrediants everywhere. “Sorry Baekhyun, I didn’t make food yet. I thought it would be more to have a sushi game. “I bought a lot of wasabi.”

So our dinner went well. We started making dinner and we placed a lot of wasabi on it. I nearly killed Jae Hee with it. She became teary with the spiciness. I took the dishes toward the sink and started to help clean it. It was something I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter