No it's Not Okay

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee’s perspective

How should I start? My life became from bad to worst. Can it become any worst from now on? Who can I depend on now? Baekhyun?

“Thanks for driving us. I’m really thankful for everything you’ve done for me. You’re actually not that bad.” I said to Baekhyun trying to show a tiny smile. Inside, I was still upset and burning with pain.

“If you need anyone, I’m always here. Well, I’m only here for pretty girls.” He said winking and smiling. “Call me anytime if you need someone to talk to or maybe the Vikinqs group can help you.” I was about to leave until Baekhyun held onto my arm.

“Yah, Jae Hee. If you don’t mind, I’m going to come a bit later tonight.” What? He’s going to come over. Where is this going to? Don’t fall into Baekhyun’s trap!

“OH, wah?”

“You’ll know. Now, get off my car. Good night Soo Ah and Min Woo. Don’t think so much, if you need anything Baekhyun oppa is here, Soo Ah.” We got off the car and waved goodbye to Baekhyun. We went into the elevator and went to the 10th floor. I unlocked the door and walked into the house. It was cold, messy, and lonely. I sweep slowly across the floor and to the table that holds our family pictures. I touch their faces, their smiling faces. Soo Ah and Min woo if you need anything I’ll be watching some T.V. Min Woo turn to my direction and came hugging.

“It’s okay. It’s okay!” I murmured. It was a time where we had a group hug and cry ourselves out. We took minutes and minutes to ourselves. Baekhyun said he was going to come soon. I hope he’s coming by now cause I got to sleep right now.

Baekhyun’s perspective

I was tired too. I drove as quickly as I could to a pharmacy to purchase some medication for Jae Hee’s hand. Ring ring. Taeyeon

“Taeyeon unnie?”

“Baekhyun-ah, I’m not feeling well. Can you buy me some medicine please?” Taeyeon whispered to the phone as if she’s going to fall dead. I couldn’t deny her so I bought her medicine and went to her apartment. Surprisingly, she lives in the same apartment as Jae Hee and the same floor as well. Where is 1002? Hmm, wait, isn’t it the apartment across of Jae Hee’s house. Oh, it is.

Ding dong

“Taeyeon, it’s Baekhyun. Taeyeon?” I whispered hoping not to be too loud for the rest of the people on the same floor. It took a while before she came out and opened the door.

“Oh, Baekhyun. I didn’t know you’ll come so fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter