For Now Only

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I changed the guy that Jae Hee met on the plane to Tyler.

 

Baekhyun’s Perspective

I didn’t believe a word she was saying. She’s probably just using this excuse to make me marry her which I would never do. How could that one night happen to be like this? How can this happen?  It was just one night that I didn’t even feel.

I was lying on the bed thinking over and over repeatedly. If I did, am I supposed to take responsibility of what I did? But…what about Jae Hee?

After a few more minutes, Taeyeon came him to give me my food. It was lunch. What is Jae Hee doing? Is she going well with her new friends?

“How’s your day? I hope you got plenty of sleep.” Taeyeon sat down and put the food down. “Soon my stomach would grow. So can you make up your mind by then? Forget about Jae Hee won’t you?”

I glare at her. “That would never happen,” I mouth.

 

Jae Hee’s Perpspective

I walk around and around and still admire the food. How can such beautiful food be eaten? It’s so pretty and nice. I put some food on my plate and sit down at an empty table. I look around to see people with fancy clothes and skirts even in the winter. It’s so cold. How do people take this?

“May I sit?” A girl with really long hair ask.

“Um. Sure.” I ignored her afterward knowing she’s so pretty probably all the guys are going after her. With her sitting next to me, a few guys started to sit down too. Ji yeon came too.

“So, you girls want to hang out tonight?” A guy tries to ask them to a quick date while I kept eating ducking my head down. Everybody was loud and laughing except me.

“So, what’s your name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter