Who Are YOU

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Random perspectives (i think it’s mostly jae hee at the end though)

 

Jae Hee went back to her bed and sat down. Baekhyun was just in front of her standing. Jae Hee looked uncomfortable and felt embarrassed about her incident with Mr. Byun.

 

Jae Hee took a breathe and was about to speak but something in her felt it was super hard to talk or take a glance at the look-alike, Mr. Byun. Mr.Byun on the other side, stayed quiet and looked like he didn’t even want to be here any second longer.

 

“Well, thank you for saving my son. I’m grateful for your talent and sorry at the same time for your pitiful story. I know this would piss you off but i’ve overheard about your past boyfriend and i would  tell you, I’m not him.” Mr. Byun assured her. “But next time, please don’t be like that. I have alot of reporters that also follows me 24/7 so i don’t know what trouble that could possibly cause and what they would do to you.” He stops for a second to think, “if that’s all, i’m finish with my speech and i hope the next time we meet, we wouldn’t be like this.” He finally takes a glance at Dr. Kim.

 

Jae Hee finally finds her courage and looks at Mr. Byun with deep eyes as if she’s scanning him. “You’re right, Mr. Byun. I think I have found the wrong person. I’m deeply sorry for being like that and i would like you to sincerely accept my apology. If you overheard about my love story, I wouldn’t even talk more about that. I have nothing else to say. I can’t believe I thought such a handsome man can match that jerk. Mr. Byun, you don’t have to apologies anything.” She sounded too confident with her speech.

 

Mr. Byun thought for a few seconds before answering. “I pity your life story. If you have anything, I would like to return a favor to you. Please take care of my child and ill come next time. Goodbye.” He talks as if he has no emotions and takes a bow.

 

Jae Hee accepts the fact now. It’s was no dream. Everything that happen is reality. Her IV was finished and so she gets up for work.

 

As she walks into her department, Jae Hee unnie welcomes her and the rest of the doctor does so too. They all sincerely hopes she recovers fast and forget about that jerk.

 

After work, Jae Hee heads home and gets ready for bed. Even though, Jae Hee confidently admits to her wrongs, she still feels something is wrong. How can someone look identical to someone? Jae Hee just wishes that she has a picture of him so she can show him her ex-boyfriend and his identical similarity features. She ripped up and deleted every single picture after finding out, she left him without telling. Over the night, she starts to continue her studies about medical but no matter what she couldn’t. However, she came up with one thing to test if Mr. Byun was her ex-boyfriend.

 

The next day, she decided to arrive much earlier to work so she can visit Kang Sun, the child of Mr. Byun.

“Good morning, unnies” She sounded just like her normal self and greets her sunbaenims. “Can i get Byun Kang Sun’s check board?”

 

“Yes, give me a sec. Someone seems to be back to herself now.” She smiles back, “Kang Sun departure just right now.” She looks up to Dr. Kim.

 

Dr. Kim expressions immediately changed. “Why did they leave? Kang Sun is ready to leave yet. He still hasn’t heal. Who was the one who sign the papers?

 

A nurse then walks and sits down beside the other nurse. “Are you guys talking about Mrs. Byun? She’s a witch man. I still can’t believe such a charming man married to her. She had a grudge to everything in this hospital. LIke, how can she have a grudge when our hospital is in the top 10 best.” She mocked. “She’s still packing her stuff. You can go right now and negotiate with her. I told her that he was not ready to go but…”

 

Before the nurse even finished, Jae Hee ran to the room to find Mrs. Byun. She knew it can’t be that had a grudge about this hospital. Are people nuts to be having a grudge against this hospital? It’s top 10. No way she hates this hospital, there must be some other reasons. She runs to the room to find it empty. “Oh my gosh.” She continues to run around the hospital looking for Mrs. Byun. As she runs, you coincidentally meets someone else, she hoped she wouldn’t forever in her life. Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Jae Hee wouldn`t have even recognize her if it wasn`t her father who called her. Her face changed like 180 degrees. It didn`t look like her at all. It was like she turned into a witch. She looked super scared when she saw me. It was like the worst thing she could of seen.

 

“Uh, hi, Jae Hee. Umm, how is things going so far?” Taeyeon looks like she’s in a hurry.

“I’m doing fine. I’m actually quite busy right now so I’m going to go first.” I bow and turned to continue looking before something suspicious came up. I know it sounds riduclous to ask but…”Taeyeon,” I call again. “I have something to ask. Why are you at the hospital?” She looked stunt.

 

“Well, I..I was here to visit a friend. She’s a super close friend so I came back to visit. If that’s all, im going to leave first…”


 

**************************************************************************************

After meeting Taeyeon, it made me have a more suspicious feeling. It can’t be so coincident that Taeyeon and Baekhyun are suddenly appearing at the same hospital. I know exactly what to do to find out.

 

That night, I had an appointment to have dinner with Baekhyun. I called him and told him sharply that I want to use my favor and he was very willing to come out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter