My School Life

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s Perspective

I was pinned down hard on the bed. I thought I could of escape but I guess not. I heard Taeyeon commanding her men to find Jae Hee. She definitely has some mental issue.

The needle that was injected man me weak and unmovable. I can speak now but I can’t move. After a while, someone starts to open the door. Click the door goes and the pretty female I use to find attractive walks in.

“Taeyeon,” I grunted and give her a cold stare.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun. You won’t give me your heart so I have to steal it from you.” She said with a slur in each word. “I’ve miss you a lot. But you’re mine now so there’s nothing to worry about.” She smiles.

“You . Wait till my family finds out and your father. He would definitely not let you off the hook.”

She starts to evilly and sit on the edge of my bed. “Wait till my father finds out? You got to be kidding me. To be honest, I didn’t have a good relationship with my father but it doesn’t mean it’s actually that bad. I told him I’ll help him and so he helps me in return. That was the deal and it worked. You thought my father was actually a good man?”

She gives me a chic look and continues. “My father is worse than me. You should be happy that I didn’t hurt your Jae Hee yet.”

“Why the hell are you doing this Taeyeon? I thought you were back with your boyfriend?” I suddenly asked.

The surrounding was quiet and peaceful between us so we keep exchanging conversations.

“Remember that night, Baekhyun. The time when…we had our amazing night together?” She looks into my eyes.

Oh .

“You got me pregnant.” Taeyeon announces with a wick face. “I’m actually happy that I became pregnant. I get to stick beside you forever now.” She leans down and whispers into my ear.

 

Jae Hee’s Perspective

I arrive to my campus a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter