Happy

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s perspective

I woke up with banging and harsh noises. I got up and stretched with sleepy eyes that were when Jae Hee spotted me. She was walking near the door. I can’t let her open it. It could be those gangers that nearly her a few years ago.

“Let me open it.” I told her. After the whole conversation, the police left and I closed the door for Jae Hee who doesn’t seem shocked.

I guess I was looking at her very intensely. “I’m okay, oppa!” Jae Hee replied. “Can you go wake Min Woo up? They need to get ready for school.”

She walked to the direction of her room to wake Soo Ah up while I walked to Min Woo to wake him up. He’s a lazy butts like me.

“You punk hurry and get up!” I yelled at him. I put my hands on my waist and stared at him shocked. No wonder Jae Hee yelled at me yesterday. After getting them ready, we ate breakfast together. I was about to leave until when Jae Hee called upon me.

“Eat with us. You must be hungry as well.”

“Are you still going to school?”

“Yeah! Of course. I need to finish school and get a good job.”

I didn’t need to say anything. I had a plan in mind.

 

Jae Hee’s perspective

After breakfast, we all went out at the same time. Min Woo and Soo Ah took the bus to school.

“Baekhyun, I’ll be right back.”

I walk to the security office while Baekhyun waited by the door. “I’m here to drop off the rents for this month. This is from 1001.”

“Money? Haha! You paid yesterday. Don’t you remember?” The security man looked out to the door. “No, your boyfriend paid for you. I went up to your apartment last night.”

“My boyfriend?” I replied with confusion. Then, suddenly someone’s arm wrapped around my shoulder. Baekhyun stand next to me.

“Yup! I’m right here.” Baekhyun laughed.

“Get your arm off of me.” I whispered to him but laughed to act normal to the security man.

“You need to cherish him well. He helped you pay the entire late fee.  Also, he paid for the next months too. So you don’t need to worry about it.” The security man confessed.

“Jae Hee, my darling. You see what a great man I am?” Baekhyun reasoned. “Cherish me well, my girlfriend.”

Does he actually want me to be his girlfriend?

“Haha. We should go now.” I snapped.

I walked toward his car and waited for him to open it. I hate when Baekhyun always smiles at me. He walked over smile and opened the car and also the door for me.

“Go in, my girlfriend.”

“Well, thank you my boyfriend.” I spoke coldly.

He got into the car on the other end and started the engine. “Let’s go somewhere else rather than school.”

“Where is this somewhere else going to take place? Can we like go to school for the morning at least? I have something I must do today.” I said plainly.

“Sure? Anything for my girl.” That was the end of the conversation. We parked and I got off of the car. When I turned back, Baekhyun was backing out.

“Where the heck are you going? Aren’t you going to school for half a day too?” I shouted. The car was about to drive on since he didn’t hear me. But I kicked his car which finally made him reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter