Confessions

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee’s Perspective

“It has been so long since I’ve saw you. Look at you. All grown up and looking so beautiful.” Hyemi’s mom cried.

“Huh?” I said with confusion. “Did I meet you before?”

“Haha. Yes. We’ve meet each other before. You won’t remember because I met you when you were two years old. I brought Hyemi there to play with you too. You just didn’t remember that you two ended up fighting.”

“Omo. Chincha (really)?”

“Hm. I was your mom’s best friend, so we hanged out a lot. But, after suddenly hearing your family bankrupt, I had…nowhere to find you. To be honest, I would have helped if your mother told me..why? Why did she not tell me?” Her eyes started to be filled with water. “I’m so sorry. I just get really emotional. So how is your mother?”

 How should I answer this question? I don’t want to end up weeping and crying.

“My mother…she..” I stopped talking and look into her eyes. “She’s…d-d..ead.” I stuttered and warm liquid started to be built in my eye as I started explaining what happened.

“You poor thing! Come here.” She opened her arms and welcomes me over. “If you need any help you can also contact me. Please think of me like your mother as well from now on. I will care for you when you need anything. Say it..Call me Jung omma!”

I can’t be even more please. “Jung omma!”

“Psh.” We started laughing. “Let’s talk in the kitchen. I’ll make some tea.” Her house is luxuries. Her walls were painted sky blue, with beautiful arts drawn. Her kitchen is the size of my whole apartment. It’s huge. I sat down and watch her make my cup of tea. “So, let’s get into the mother-daughter conversation. I have something I really am interested in hearing.” She walks over and passes me my cup of tea.

“Are you actually dating Baekhyun?” She slowly smiles. This woman has great personalities. She’s so enthusiastic, and open. I’m really jealous of Hyemi.  Maybe, I took too long to think she change her words a bit. “Hm, or do you have any feelings for him?” Well do I? Maybe, I do.

“I actually don’t know. I enjoy him staying by my side.” I reply calmly. “I’m a little jealous whenever he flirts with girls though. Even though, I know he won’t be dating them or anything I become jealous.”

She laughs. “So you do like him, eh?” She sips her tea. “Did he ever show affection to you? Skinship, kiss, hold hands?”

“…” I remind silence and blush when I heard the word, kiss.  I decided to be honest. “There was a night where we drank a bit and…”

“Kiss?” She said without a bit of hesitation. “Hm, it’s normal. Did he ever ask you out?”

I wasn’t shy anymore. I started telling the truth without any hesitation. “Does it count if he always jokes about it? He’s always telling people we’re dating. Also, his grandma once asked him if he asked me out yet.”

Out of nowhere she bursts out of laughing. “What did you say?” She still didn’t finish laughing. “He brought you to his grandma’s house? Isn’t that a way to show his affection?”

I still look confuse. “Huh? How?”

“He’s introducing you to his family kind of thing. Aw, you guys, please go out!” She begs.

Hyemi’s mom is so daebaek. She’s so cool with everything; she seems like more in the twenties than in the forties. “So, back to the topic, do you have any types of feeling with him?”

“I guess…a little.” I confess. “I think it’s just because we’re always so close to each other.” I started to explain.

“You don’t need to explain. I know how you feel. Just go out with him? Did he ask you out before?”

Oh my gosh. Is she becoming my best friend or something? “Well, he had…kind of…I don’t know if he actually does like me though. I don’t want our friendship to be ruin in case we break up in the future and I’ll lose another caring person. He’s very caring and I enjoy that side of him a lot.” I continued to explain telling her all my feelings. “I know Hyemi really likes him, so I don’t want our relationship (Jung-omma and Jae Hee’s) to become a disaster. I don’t want to fight over a guy and ruin relationships. It’s just not worth it.”

She looks at me and nods. “It’s okay. I can talk to Hyemi about that. We can talk it out. You can be like a dauntless in the book Divergent, brave and no fear. Just ask Baekhyun how he feels about you. If he says he also has feelings for him then go for him. If he doesn’t then you can tell him how you feel.”

“Hmm,” I was going to thank her before Baekhyun came running down the stairs.

“Be-yen (sorry), but she’s coming to my house for dinner tonight. So, we’re in a rush to do this project kind of thing. So, mind if I borrow her?” He brightly smiles and pulls me away.

Shoot. I hope he didn’t hear what we said. If he did, how would he react tonight at his house? Befriend me or ask me out? All these questions immediately popped up as I walked up the stairs and enter Hyemi’s room.

 

Hyemi’s perspective

It was becoming very fishy, so I decided to explore and discover what was happening. I quietly walk down the hall to see Baekhyun listening very attentively. What’s happening?

“I know Hyemi really likes him, so I don’t want our relationship (Jung-omma and Jae Hee’s) to become a disaster. I don’t want to fight over a guy and ruin relationships. It’s just not worth it.” I heard Jae Hee quietly murmurs to my omma. I never thought that b*tch, Jae Hee, is so thoughtful. She’s actually not a after all. Baekhyun turned over to discover me.

“If you’re going to listen, shut up, okay?” He quietly whispers. I sat down and listen with him. That’s when I heard my omma, offer Baekhyun to her rather than me.

What the hell… I said in my head so Baekhyun won’t hear me. I got up and was about to stomped down the stairs when he held my wrist. He didn’t say anything but he walked ahead of me.

Psh, this guy. I followed him and stayed quiet behind him.  When he entered the kitchen I stopped. What if my omma lectured me right on the spot? I’ll be embarrassed in front of oppa! An-dawea (Can’t)

I listen to Baekhyun formally asked to take her to work on our project which left me to sigh. He’s having dinner with her tonight. I pout without anyone looking. I head upstairs as I hear footsteps walking toward the living room. I quickly ran upstairs before they can see the weak side of me. I was truly in love with him, but he doesn’t like me…He likes Jae Hee unnie…Is this even call true love or is this a foolish side of me?

 

Baekhyun’s perspective

I dragged her out the door and we head upstairs.

“Err, were you listening to us?” She asked without any hesitation. “I bet you heard some part of it.”

I didn’t turn my head around to answer her. I quietly mumble something under my breathe hoping she’ll hear it…or maybe not.

“What?” She indicates she didn’t hear me. I didn’t answer her. She should have listened carefully. “Did you say what I heard you say? Yah, pabo!” She started to worried.

I don’t want her to be nervous after letting me sneakily hear about her heart. I lied. “What did you even say? You took forever. It’s 4:30 now. We need at least two hours to figure everything out so hurry your will you.” I said sounding a bit frustrated which I was actually not. We entered Hyemi’s room to find her quietly working on it without us. It seemed a bit odd for her to be so quiet, something must be bothering her. We both sat down and started finding recipes to make. I was in between both of them leaning on her bed frame. She sits on the left side of me and Jae Hee sits on the other. It was quiet and peaceful which is not normal.

“So what’s going on, Hyemi?” I asked her but tried to not pay attention to it, still looking very attentively to the laptop monitor.

It took her a while before clearing herself up. “E-er…I-i...” She still couldn’t speak. “Nothing is wrong.” She musts have been very upset with it. To be honest, Hyemi isn’t actually that bad. I’ve known her only for three years but she never disobeyed me. She may be sassy and everything but that’s just when she’s jealous when I’m with others. If I was to tell the truth, I have to confess I found her cute in grade 9, but that was just temporary. I have then found who I felt attracted to, which is Jae Hee. Though, she looks strong and fights with Hyemi about me, she’s very weak in the inside.

“Yah, Baekhyun.” Jae Hee suddenly breaks my thoughts. “Yah, oppa.” Hyemi now calls. I suddenly awake from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I replied with confusion as if I just woke up.

“What were you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter