I Like You

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee perspective

Phew. I didn’t cause a bigger trouble. Wait, Baekhyun is leaving Taeyeon’s apartment that fast? Who cares! I was about to close the door until someone’s feet blocked it.

“Yah, what do you want? It’s nearly 4:20 now. Go home, there’s school tomorrow.” I yelled at him. I was really pissed. I don’t want to deal with anything anymore. I need to wake up early tomorrow and go to the security office to drop the rent dues and make lunch to pack for Jae Hee and Min Woo.  Without a word, Baekhyun raised the bag he was holding.

“Are you sure you don’t want this?” He gave me an eye smile. He pushed open the door that I held onto and let himself in. He walked over to the couch and looked up. He raised his hand signaling me to come over and sit beside him. When I didn’t budge, he spoke up. “Kim Jae Hee!” Baekhyun rarely calls me like that, but he called me that twice today. My parents always called me that when I didn’t listen well or I did something that I wasn’t supposed to. Why is Baekhyun becoming like my guardian/parents? I played along with it.

“Okie oppa.” I went and sat beside him. He took out the ointment, and Q-tip. He reached for my hand and placed it on his thigh. Then, gently and carefully, he dipped some ointment on it.

“That hurts. Aiii.” I groaned from the soreness. He looked up at me. It was as if I did something wrong and he’s giving me a cold stare. “What?”I said to him. He didn’t say anything but he came closer and closer to my face. I leaned back a bit.

When there was only an inch apart from our faces, he said, “let me finish up and sleep, huh?”

“Yahhh, you . Get away from me.” I cursed him loudly.

“Put this on three times daily and your hand will heal. Are we swore enemies or something? You don’t have to be so harsh, do you? I woke up in the middle of the night just for you, so that you can see your mother and father probably the last time. Shouldn’t you appreciate that?”

That was it. He made me really piss by saying that. He shouldn’t of mention my parents again. I’m pretty sure my eyes became watery that he understands. “Be-yen-nai(sorry), I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Go, leave!” I growled at him with a cracked voice. My tears fully covered my eyes causing it hard to see. I didn’t want my tears to drop out so I hardly blink. I put my head onto my lap and lean back to the side of the coach. I didn’t want Byun Baekhyun that player to see me cry.

“Jae Hee-ah. I’m sorry!” After saying those words, he came and patted my back. I felt really surprised that Baekhyun pitied someone. I must have been crazy. I look out of my arms which I had covered my face and got out to hug Baekhyun. I buried my head near his neck and cried quietly. I put my arms and wrapped around him. I felt like a little child again, crying to see her parents. I must have shocked him as well. He didn’t do anything until a little while, when he wrapped his hand around my waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter