Taken

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee’s Perspective

I was seriously thinking.  Why the does he needs me to help him in homework when he ace every test and get an 80% and above? Okay, Jae Hee, calm down. Now, all I have to do is request something from him. Muahaha! My evil plan.

The dinner was amazing. Oh lala. Right after dinner, all of our dishes were cleaned off by the workers which the Byun family hires. I was walking upstairs to Baekhyun’s room when the two monkeys appeared out of nowhere.

“Noona, play with us.” They begged. I adore kids so how could I say no. “Noona!! I’m giving you 30 seconds. Go run before we find you.” They giggle and hide their little face into their palms and started counting.  I know very well of the rooms in this house but things change here and there. I walked a bit and then ran hearing them slowly and closely counting down to, “4, 3, 2…” I quickly ran into a room and turn to see whose it is. Obviously, it’s Byun Baekhyun’s with a huge picture hung on the wall. There were two doors I can run now to hide but which one should I go to? “Here, we come!” I hear the kids scream and started running. I quicken my pace and open the door when I lean in; I bump into someone and fell. I look up to see a view I shouldn’t have seen. Byun Baekhyun, shirtless!

“Yah, why are you here?” He questioned and covered himself up a bit. “Get out!” I hurried and cover his mouth to muffle what he’s saying.

“Noona!!!!! NOo…naa!” The kids scream the top of their lungs looking for me in their uncle’s room. My hand was still covering him and we were nearing inches away from each other. I turn back to look at him giving him a glance of being sorry and point out to the door where the kids are. I slowly took my hands away from his mouth, but he suddenly grabs my wrists and put it onto his face rather than his mouth now. His eyes slowly bit by bit soften and look at me with puppy eyes. We starred at each other for a while, not even blinking or reacting to the kids yelling. Why is Byun Baekhyun so hot? He’s not buff or anything but who cares. His hands were by his side but slowly by bit; he moved them and held my back. Maybe, he knew my legs were becoming weak from being so nervous. He stabled me or I would have fallen. Is he playing around like he always does right now? He doesn’t seem like he’s playing around.

“Are you uncomfortable right now?” He calmly asked still maintaining those eyes. “Don’t be shy with me.” He commands.

I gulped. I bit my lips which I always do when I become nervous. “I..I’m..not shy.” I stopped. “I…” I stopped this time and just looked at him.

“It’s okay.” I tried my best to breathe. I was holding my breath all along. After becoming calmer, my fingers that were still on his face slowly sweep. My thumb moved under his eye bags slowly and then I slowly repeated it. He’s so serious right now, I can burst out laughing. I tried to hide it but I slowly burst out laughing. My got my other hand to be placed on his other cheek and instead of sweeping across his face, I gently pinched it.

“Jae Hee-ah, you’re so adorable!”

“I was always adorable for your information.” Just when Baekhyun was about to lean in, those two stupid monkeys came in.

“Uncle, I can’t find…” They stopped and watched the situation. “Woops.” And quickly ran away. I turn to look at Baekhyun who’s still looking at me.

“Hehe. We better get going, eh?” I walked out and try to breathe thoroughly when he came behind me. He wraps his arms around me from my neck.

“You are such a pabo, did you know that? I gave you so many opportunities but you just won’t stop being shy with me, eh?” He said with a hot tone. He gritted his teeth and waited for me to reply.

“What do you want me to say?” I’m officially ruined! He heard my conversation with Hyemi’s omma. Oh my gosh!

“You know what I want to hear.” He continued. He releases me when the door swings open in a fast push. “Jae Hee. Get out of my room. Noona, she won’t leave me alone, take her out!” He pretended to nag and sound mad to her sister-in-law.

“Baekhyun, shut up. Come with me, Jae Hee.” Soori unnie drags me out of the room. I follow and look back to Baekhyun who gave an okay sign with his hand. I quickly follow her to the living room which is on still on the second floor.

“Let’s do some girly stuff today, Kay?” Soori drag the bag full of the products Baekhyun bought today. “Let’s do a mask first.” She took one out and hand me the bag. I chose a blueberry one. I like the scent of blueberry so I hope it can make me smell better. We lie on the floor and rested.

“Soori, if you don’t mind me, how old are you?” I ask. “You seem so young so I don’t know if I should make you more of a friend or…”

“I’m 30 already, Jae Hee. Yes, that’s very old, since you’re only 18 right?”

“Hmm.” I nodded. “I heard talking when you’re doing mask, causes wrinkles and stuff.”

“Try to not make big movements when you talk. Like laughing, or smiling. So, what’s up with you and Baekhyun?”

“Nothing much. We’re actually not dating…” I stopped when someone walked in. I couldn’t tell but I heard footsteps walking by.

“Not yet. But maybe in the future.” Baekhyun lean on the sofa and hide his cold toes under my back. Soori was on my right and he’s on my left.

“You guys are so adorable.” Soori quickly commented before I started to defend myself.

“Okay, just shut up. How long did you do your mask? I need to do my homework now.” He gently nudges and leaned down to just whisper into my ears. “Hmm?” He turned back to the previous Baekhyun with the aegyo. He lifts my mask and threw it into the garbage can. Soori, seem to have fallen asleep, so we quietly walk upstairs.

“I thought your room was downstairs. Well, long ago, when I came it was.”

“That’s my room but I have another which I don’t usually let people go to.” He whispers back in front of me.

As we enter, I thought I entered the wrong room. His room wasn’t big at all. It was just a tiny little room without much furniture which I thought would have. He has a queen size bed in the middle then a bit away from it there is a desk there.  

“Okay, so what do you need help with Byun?” I questioned and sat on his bed. It was really comfy. Luxurious beds, ugh!

He kicked me telling me to get off of his bed. I went and sat down on his office chair. He walk to his backpack and took out a notebook. “I need help with some questions. Here. These were things I had trouble thinking. I still can’t get through it. ” He passes me the notebook which is filled with questions.

He sat down on his bed and I turn my chair to face him. I put my feet on the rim of his bed and look at the questions with a pencil in my hand. I look through it and it was just some algebraic questions. I took time to look through it and check over his work so during those time, while he left to play with the monkeys. After completing everything, I was about to flip the book and leave it on the table when something caught my eyes. There was a sheet of paper that fell out of the notebook. I pick it up and was going to just stuff it into the notebook when I spot something interesting.

Questions:                                                                                          By: Baekhyun

1.Does she like me or not?

2.Should I make my first attempt or should I just wait?

3.What does she think of me as? Brother, friend, or enemy?

4.Is she pretty or am I just crazy over her?

5.Am I just playing around like usual with all the girls or do I truly love her?

6.Why am I writing all these questions?

7.What happens if she accidentally read this by accident?

8.Should I trash this like all my other paper I did recently?

9.Should I forgive her for being late?

10.What do I even like about her?

These questions made me awaken. Baekhyun likes me as well. I like him..too. He’s so cute. My heart was racing as if I was in a marathon. I felt as if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter