Stop Hurting Me

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s perspective

Oh boy. It was awesome and embarrassing. I was totally drunk. Now Jae Hee is going think I’m just a byuntae(ert) that wants her.

“Aiiiiiiii,” I moaned on my bed from the frustrating thoughts. I’m back on my own bed at home. It’s near 1:00 a.m. Why did I even bring alcohol with me? Stupid Byun Baekhyun!

Well, slowly I just went into a deep sleep…

~Morning~

I woke to find my stupid alarm ringing and I found out it was morning already. I started to put pillows up to stop the sound of the ring from traveling to my ear.

“Yah, Baekhyun get up will you.” Jae Hee’s voice rang in my dream. It repeated the same words again and again….That’s when I got up and hurried to prepared for school. I got to talk over this with her. I don’t want her to freak out by the things that happened last night.

“Morning,” My mom greeted me in the kitchen.

“Hey.” I said and stuffed my sandwich into my mom. “Bye.” I quickly ran into my car and drove away. I was pretty sure I was late so I sped up and passed the red light. That was the moment two police cars started running after me.

I just caused a trouble right in the morning! “Driver license please.” The police officer asked. “I don’t get why you boys speed so fast. Where are you rushing to, the heaven?”

I just sighed and made grumpy noises. “Mr. Mr. Please, I got to leave.” I looked at him with annoyed eyes and grabbed the ticket and drove off.

At school it was a bad start as well. Hyemi came over and started asking a lot of questions again.

“Baekhyun-ah, will you stop talking to that ?” Hyemi pledged referring the as Jae Hee. “Baekhyun-ah, don’t go out with her, will you?” She continued and continued until she reached this question which I was waiting for. “Please, be in my group for the Thanksgiving thingy!”

I quickly turned to her and played hard to get. “Well, I have…a group already…but…sure I’ll be in your group.” Then something came in mind. “Hyemi, can you do me a favour if I join your group?”

“Yes, yes. Anything for you of course.” She smiled.

I quietly whisper and smiled. “Anything?”

“Yes. Even if its money or a date!”

“Okay. You need to go to. Kim. Jae. Hee and ask her to join our group. If she joins I will join. OKie my darling Hyemi.” I hugged her as thanking her.

As I started to walk off I heard Hyemi grumbling and fussing, “Wah? Kim? Jae? Hee?”

“Go to class Hyemi. We’re late already, don’t see no one is in the hall right now?” I yelled and walked off to my math class.

I opened the door to find my teacher was already teaching a lesson. “Be-yen-na-yol (sorry), I wasn’t feeling so well this morning.” I made an excuse. I walked into the classroom and sat down at my usual seat which is behind Jae Hee.

“Anneyong!” I whisper to her. But she didn’t reply rather watching very closely to the board. I wrote a sticky note “Sorry about last night. What I did had no intentions okay? So, don’t tell anyone what happened or else no more girls want me.” I then made into a tiny plane and flew it to her. But rather throwing it toward her, it went to her friend Beanie. She picked it up and looked to my direction to find who threw it. I hurried and did a hand signal to give it to Jae Hee but the teacher already discovered it.

“So who’s is this note suppose to be given to Mr. Byun?” He stricted demanded and glared at me. All the attentions were toward me now.

“Haha.” I laughed for a whole ten second but it was no use the teacher was still waiting for an answer. Jae Hee spinned around and gave me a surprised look as if she didn’t hear me earlier.

“Teacher. Please. That’s mine. Give it back, please?” I begged and reached out to wait for him to hand it back but he opened it up and started reading it out loud.

“Sorry about last night. What I did had no intentions okay? So, don’t tell anyone what happened or else no more girls want me,” he read out loud making the whole class laugh including her close friend Beanie, who usually is really quiet and innocent. But on the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter